The Fifth AT Deck in Progress

Elven

Say, is anyone planning on printing out this baby for themselves? If so, do you have any card stock recommendations?

I think I might print out a deck.
:)

Elven

Flames - The Judgement card is really powerful! I can see a figure at the top overlording the lower figures. Great job with the fire - it looks very dramatic. :thumbsup:
and the 9 of Cups is beautiful!

Flames

Flames - The Judgement card is really powerful! I can see a figure at the top overlording the lower figures. Great job with the fire - it looks very dramatic. :thumbsup:
and the 9 of Cups is beautiful!

Just went to take a look at Judgment again and I see the figure you mention!! Thanks so much, Elven! :) Glad you like it!

What do you think of the 7 of Wands (post #569)? Thank goodness for Reall...she worked her magic with that one, too! I don't know what I would have done without her. I was beginning to feel the pressure to get my cards done and am just so happy I finally did...and with great help! :)

gregory

It's great.

And I need to rework my LWB for a couple of things - I was not expecting this one to be sort of here to give on-line readings like the 4th; one card in PARTICULAR needs more...

reall

I would like to remind who ever is in charge for
2 of Swords
9 of Wands
9 of Swords

to not forget to note me your card design and text!^^:))
feel free to ask if you need any help with that!^^ :)))

gregory

9 Wands is nisaba - who has problems getting anything to anyone....

Flames

@gregory - Did Nisaba indicate how much longer she might need? I know it's probably hard to know, but I need to ask...Thank you!

@Laura Borealis - Hope all is well! Let us know how much longer you need to complete your card. Just so we have an idea. That would be great! Thanks again.

Does anyone know Cailleach (High Priestess) or Acidrica (9 Swords)? I've sent private messages and have not heard back. We need image for the 9 of Swords and text only for the High Priestess. Last activity for Cailleach was mid December and 3 weeks ago for Acidrica. If you come across them on the forum and get a chance, please have them contact us. Thank you!

gregory

@gregory - Did Nisaba indicate how much longer she might need? I know it's probably hard to know, but I need to ask...Thank you!
Will do. I think the last I heard it was a matter of getting her work in to some kind of file (as in a photo or something...)

I will harass Laura as well.

Flames

Will do. I think the last I heard it was a matter of getting her work in to some kind of file (as in a photo or something...)

I will harass Laura as well.

Okay, thanks!! Much appreciated. :)

Laura Borealis

@Laura Borealis - Hope all is well! Let us know how much longer you need to complete your card. Just so we have an idea. That would be great! Thanks again.

Ugh! I'm being harassed... where is my bug spray? :confused:

No, I'm sorry, I'm very sorry. I have been having trouble with my drawing and avoiding it like a pathetic thing. And I have family obligations coming up (about to go out of town today). I just threw my reference photos in a file though, and I'll throw my sketchbook in my bag, and try to get something done... Can I report back on Thursday? I'll have a better idea then...