The Fifth AT Deck in Progress

Marirowana

Well, I would love to design a simple vintage looking border if it's ok for me to do the border AND the 3 of cups. Let me know?

It's ok for me if you do both :) I moved the discussion about borders here, post #347.

Here's what I'm doing so far for the 3 of cups, not finished yet. I drew it all out last night & scanned it in the computer & paintshop muck mucked.
Beautiful drawing! :heart: lovely atmosphere, very 3-of-cuppish!

frejasphere

So much in such short time... I go away for a few days and now I've spent the last hour going through this thread and seeing the awesome progress of cards :heart: so many!

I'd love to comment on each one individually, but as I should be in bed (it's past 2am here ;)), I'll wave fanfares to all in case I've missed any below :)

@Mariowana - love your Moon :)
@reall - Queen of Cups in beautiful colours (almost stained glass feeling in a serene way)
@Gregory - Lovers capable of ignoring cookies - true love :heart:
@Amsonia - I like the spiritual connection in your Ace of Wands
@cailleach - High Priestess - lovely, there's something of Lucia - the bearer of light, in the candles she wears
@Mariowana - Ace of Pentacles too (you're busy and it's lovely!) - I see an Emu in the beautiful fern swirl (maybe I should be going to bed sooner rather than later :D ).
@Flames - I like your Queen of Swords, and her tattoo :)
@Chronata - Inspiring Magician, she is powerful and innocent at the same time
@Seven Stars - Beautiful 3 of Cups

and all of the amazing LWB entries !!! I fear mine will not eventuate before the artwork is done... I do have some sketches and will post wip here soon.

Great project and ever so inspiring - thank you to all of you who simply must be living on AT in order to orchestrate and keep track of all the posts, suggestions, feedback and updates :heart: :)

Flames

:) :) :)

frejasphere, Thank you kindly for your sweet message and for taking the time to address each and every one of us. That's amazing. Encouragement is always welcome. Sincerely. :heart:

GOTH & cailleach, Thank you, too, for your lovely words. We very much appreciate it!! :heart:

seven stars, I love your 3 of cups. It's stunning. I immediately wanted to be in that landscape. I can sense the love between these three women and dear friends. I am so drawn to the "feel" of the card, its composition, the dynamic between these three...The colours feel warm and inviting...

I also love what you're doing with the borders. Awesome. Thank you! It's absolutely wonderful. :heart:

THIS IS DEFINITELY GOING TO BE AN AWESOME DECK!

Let's keep creating! Yay!! :) :heart:

:) :) :)

reall

NP =) The girl that I drew on the 3 of cups wanted one for her temple so I sent her a Deck of the Bastard & put this card in it & made her a custom back with pix of her dancing.

awwww!^^ this is fantastic!^^ 83 ;)))) i don't like sepia but these are fantastic!^^ (now i wish one more deck in my collection! facepalm ;)))) hope you do this deck one day!^^;)))

@frejasphere tnx!^^
I was aiming for glossy watercolor look!^^ ;))) and stained glass is one of my fav techniques!^^;))))
that reminds me i need to finish my 2card! facepalm ;)))))

tigerlilybug

I could not get my scanner to work so I took a picture then edited on photoshop so it's a mix of pencil, watercolor pencil and graphic edits. I'm not really sure if I like it so this is the rough copy for now since I have a while before the deadline I think I'll let it sit for a bit and try to scan it at a local office store because I feel I lost some line detail in the photograph but I figured I'd show you all anyway :)

Attachments

• SevenofCups.jpg
    SevenofCups.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 114

Flames

Glad to see you're sharing it here!! :) And since I commented in the other thread, it's only right that I do it here, too! ;)

Hi tigerlilybug, :)

What a beautiful 7 of Cups! It's got such charm. And how the little girl is reaching for the top...I remember those days!! I love how you're able to capture her desire for more, as well as a sense of frustration at not being able to. :heart:

And to continue...

I like the items in the cups and your choice of colour for each of them as well as the purple background and the girl's turquoise dress. I absolutely love the colour combination and overall composition. Fantastic!! :thumbsup:

tigerlilybug

Glad to see you're sharing it here!! :) And since I commented in the other thread, it's only right that I do it here, too! ;)

Hi tigerlilybug, :)

What a beautiful 7 of Cups! It's got such charm. And how the little girl is reaching for the top...I remember those days!! I love how you're able to capture her desire for more, as well as a sense of frustration at not being able to. :heart:

And to continue...

I like the items in the cups and your choice of colour for each of them as well as the purple background and the girl's turquoise dress. I absolutely love the colour combination and overall composition. Fantastic!! :thumbsup:

Thanks again! I'm glad you like the colors it took me a while to choose which ones I wanted the drawing itself is actually almost void of color I added most of it on the photoshop :) I so wish I could of scanned it because I did work on it for a couple hours and I realize now that I would have to redo the whole color scheme but like I said I work to perfection and since my lines are blurred out I can see myself redoing it haha

Marirowana

Tigerlillybug

Beautiful seven of cups, Tigerlillybug! I get a real Alice in Wonderland feeling from it, with the tiny girl with the blue dress and blonde hair, and the cookie... But at the same time it is also very real-life and recognizable. Which fits the idea of the 7 of cups great! I like the colours too, nice contrasts. The red trees are a great touch. Those cups are really glowing :)

daphne

Thanks again! I'm glad you like the colors it took me a while to choose which ones I wanted the drawing itself is actually almost void of color I added most of it on the photoshop :) I so wish I could of scanned it because I did work on it for a couple hours and I realize now that I would have to redo the whole color scheme but like I said I work to perfection and since my lines are blurred out I can see myself redoing it haha

Lovely 7 of cups, I also like the colors and the trees, such a dreamy-feeling! Perfect for 7 of Cups.

nicky

Chariot so far... will have Starlightexp help with the specs etc

oops LWB:

The Chariot

Card Description: The Chariot was made from a photograph of a statue of Neptune layered in front of a portion of Starry Night over the Rhone by Van Gogh. I wanted to include Neptune/Poseidon as he is often shown riding or steering dolphins, sea horses, or the like as Master of the Seas, which spoke to the Chariot theme. As this card is ruled by Cancer, it also worked with all the water :) I chose part of the painting that contained 7 larger stars in order to correspond to the number of the card.

Artist Bio: Nicole Diamond is a tarot fiend, mother of two, witch. I run the Second Sunday Tarot group in the Chicagoland area- 7 years strong and no arrests!

Attachments

• chariot SST.jpg
    chariot SST.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 123