Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews          Tarot Forum          Free Tarot Readings           Tarot Card Meanings           Tarot Spreads

Stupid Question, Stupid Answer


> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun




 
Dogs&Coffee's Avatar
Dogs&Coffee  Dogs&Coffee is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 07 Jan 2017
Location: USA
Posts: 597
Dogs&Coffee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonia Doris View Post
RWS - VI of Cups

Whatever you went nuts as a kid, put that on your sandwich!

---

Q: Talking about food... What should I have for dinner today?
Strength rx! Oh no! Are you not a good cook? Frozen pizza for the win


Let's settle something once and for all...
Are leggings pants?
Top   #201
samantha's Avatar
samantha  samantha is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 29 Dec 2002
Location: China
Posts: 15,300
samantha 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogs&Coffee View Post
Strength rx! Oh no! Are you not a good cook? Frozen pizza for the win


Let's settle something once and for all...
Are leggings pants?
The Hierophant RX
Traditionalists would say not ( so I guess it depends who you ask ....)

QU: Why do I loose so many umbrellas ??
Top   #202
Sonia Doris's Avatar
Sonia Doris  Sonia Doris is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 02 Apr 2007
Location: Romania, UK and inbetween
Posts: 16,228
Sonia Doris 

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha View Post
QU: Why do I loose so many umbrellas ??
Oh boy... Tell me about it! XD

RWS - IV of Swords

Because you're too preoccupied with everything that goes on around you ~ or choosing to ignore it and stay in your little bubble if it gets too crowded, and, well...

---

Q: How can I paint without painting the room and myself as well?
Top   #203
EmpyreanKnight's Avatar
EmpyreanKnight  EmpyreanKnight is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 23 Oct 2015
Location: Manila, Philippines
Posts: 1,853
EmpyreanKnight 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonia Doris View Post
Q: How can I paint without painting the room and myself as well?
RWS- 3 of Wands Rx.

Just make plans to do it, be mindful of the deadlines though! What is important is that you make a clear, vibrantly-colored, multimedia presentation on how to present something full of business jargon until the ears of the exec listening to your report falls off. What was the question again? Who cares, just be sure to dazzle and print your status reports using the company-approved template. What is important is that it is executed without a hitch, whatever it is.

----

Q: Why does my boss like donuts so much?
Top   #204
samantha's Avatar
samantha  samantha is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 29 Dec 2002
Location: China
Posts: 15,300
samantha 

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmpyreanKnight View Post
RWS- 3 of Wands Rx.

Just make plans to do it, be mindful of the deadlines though! What is important is that you make a clear, vibrantly-colored, multimedia presentation on how to present something full of business jargon until the ears of the exec listening to your report falls off. What was the question again? Who cares, just be sure to dazzle and print your status reports using the company-approved template. What is important is that it is executed without a hitch, whatever it is.

----

Q: Why does my boss like donuts so much?
The Magician
Because he likes making them dissapear ?

QU: Why do I never break anything I dislike ?
Top   #205
Sonia Doris's Avatar
Sonia Doris  Sonia Doris is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 02 Apr 2007
Location: Romania, UK and inbetween
Posts: 16,228
Sonia Doris 

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha View Post
QU: Why do I never break anything I dislike ?
I feel ya, samantha... -.-

RWS - VIII of Pents

Because otherwise how would you open your eyes, if you need to be reminded of things so unpleasantly?

---

Q: Why do I suddenly like cauliflower? (I used to hate it!)
Top   #206
spinnachie's Avatar
spinnachie  spinnachie is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 27 Feb 2012
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Posts: 842
spinnachie 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonia Doris View Post
I feel ya, samantha... -.-

RWS - VIII of Pents

Because otherwise how would you open your eyes, if you need to be reminded of things so unpleasantly?

---

Q: Why do I suddenly like cauliflower? (I used to hate it!)
The Wizards Tarot - Strength

Because it gives you energy, and that makes you stronger!

why does my cat only drink out of faucets and never from her bowl??
Top   #207
Sonia Doris's Avatar
Sonia Doris  Sonia Doris is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 02 Apr 2007
Location: Romania, UK and inbetween
Posts: 16,228
Sonia Doris 

Quote:
Originally Posted by spinnachie View Post
why does my cat only drink out of faucets and never from her bowl??
I think you asked one of the most universal questions in history. I ask myself that a lot with my girls.

RWS - III of Cups RX

Simply because she thinks faucet (and moving) water is fresh, while bowl water gets stale and eeew quite quickly.

---

Q: Talking about cats... What's my cats' endgame with their toilet bowl fixation?
Top   #208
empress's dress  empress's dress is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 10 Aug 2016
Location: []
Posts: 3,249
empress's dress 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonia Doris View Post
I think you asked one of the most universal questions in history. I ask myself that a lot with my girls.

RWS - III of Cups RX

Simply because she thinks faucet (and moving) water is fresh, while bowl water gets stale and eeew quite quickly.

---

Q: Talking about cats... What's my cats' endgame with their toilet bowl fixation?
5 of pentacles - rws

to drown out the loneliness of knowing you are better than your owners.

what are the pros of wearing high-heeled sneakers?
Top   #209
Sonia Doris's Avatar
Sonia Doris  Sonia Doris is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 02 Apr 2007
Location: Romania, UK and inbetween
Posts: 16,228
Sonia Doris 

Quote:
Originally Posted by empress's dress View Post
5 of pentacles - rws

to drown out the loneliness of knowing you are better than your owners.
Any good revolutionary knows the throne is the key to a well-done insurrection! XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by empress's dress View Post
what are the pros of wearing high-heeled sneakers?
RWS - Emperor

They become the je-ne-sais-quoi of your outfit. XD

---

Q: What are the best type of selfies for me to take atm?
Top   #210

 

More interesting threads on the Aeclectic Tarot Forum...





 


Elsewhere on Aeclectic Tarot
· Tarot Cards & Reviews
· Free Tarot Readings
· What's New
· Tarot Card Meanings

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2021 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.