Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews - Tarot Forum - Free Tarot Readings - Tarot Card Meanings - Tarot Spreads

real life snippets - represented by what card(s)?

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun

grandmother

fractalgranny 
real life snippets - represented by what card(s)?

i'd like to propose a variation on the card guessing game (here http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=229767). in that game, someone posts an image, video, quote, etc. with a certain card in mind and the guessers have to figure out what that card was.

for this thread here, i propose we take a snippet - an image, video, quote, etc. from real life (whatever that means to you!) and simply ask: what card or combination of cards would you assign to this one? why? if we use combinations, let's not use more than three.

one of the reasons why i thought of this is because i come across a lot of things where i wonder - which card(s) would that be?

not sure what the best way is to take turns. for now i propose we go for three suggestions from three different people, and then someone else can post another snippet.

here is something i had on my facebook page. what card(s) would you use to illustrate it?

Top   #1
Citizen

Pixna 

Great idea for a game, Granny! I've seen this cartoon floating around lately too and love it.

To me, this image represents the VII of Wands -- courage and the willingness to take a stand and separate yourself from the crowd, no matter how much flack you might get for doing that.
Top   #2
grandmother

fractalgranny 

ah, interesting. i looked at it from the other point of view. now that i think about it, the devil could be a card for it, too - because he feels oppressed.
Top   #3
Resident

Mythic 

Knight of wands reversed. The innovative, creative, powerful thinking man of action thwarted. Er...dog of action .
Top   #4
grandmother

fractalgranny 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mythic View Post
Knight of wands reversed. The innovative, creative, powerful thinking man of action thwarted. Er...dog of action .
that makes total sense!

anyone else have an image, video, quote?
Top   #5
Resident

Vellata 

It's like Page of Swords child in a public school. A little rebellious intelligent is oppressed by tradition and rules. So Page of Swords with reversed Hierophant comes to my mind.
Top   #6

More interesting threads on the Aeclectic Tarot Forum...

Elsewhere on Aeclectic Tarot
· Tarot Cards & Reviews
· Free Tarot Readings
· What's New
· Tarot Card Meanings

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2021 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.