Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews - Tarot Forum - Free Tarot Readings - Tarot Card Meanings - Tarot Spreads

Reading Exercise - 2-card mini-CC - One Sentence 19


> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun




 
airseabattle's Avatar
airseabattle  airseabattle is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 01 Sep 2009
Location: middle of nowhere
Posts: 1,522
airseabattle 

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha View Post
Queen of Coins - 2 of cups

He would probably be asking himself whether you read about the *well being* status or practicalities of partnerships !!

QU: What does X think about fortune telling in general ? (YTGA)
Son of wands/ temperance

I think they to be interesting but at the same time recognize that it can be misused and is a bit irrational, a pretty balanced outlook.

So I got transferred to a different department at work, one where I will be around someone I had a fling with. How will he react to me being there?
Top   #141
GotH's Avatar
GotH  GotH is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 10 Jun 2012
Location: incognitio
Posts: 27,396
GotH 

Quote:
Originally Posted by airseabattle View Post
Son of wands/ temperance

I think they to be interesting but at the same time recognize that it can be misused and is a bit irrational, a pretty balanced outlook.

So I got transferred to a different department at work, one where I will be around someone I had a fling with. How will he react to me being there?
3 of Pentacles - Hermit

They will do what needs to be done during working hours but will avoid you beyond.


I am trying to figure out which business to go with. Business A or Business R? Best card wins.. Thanks!
Top   #142
samantha's Avatar
samantha  samantha is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 29 Dec 2002
Location: China
Posts: 15,300
samantha 

Quote:
Originally Posted by GotH View Post
3 of Pentacles - Hermit

They will do what needs to be done during working hours but will avoid you beyond.


I am trying to figure out which business to go with. Business A or Business R? Best card wins.. Thanks!
knight of swords / The Magician

You might have your work cut out for you with business A - a need to slay some *dragons* , whilst busines R would have any wild animal eating out of your hands (according to my pics) ; I'd go for R

QU: What I shouldn't do ..... (CH) ?
Top   #143
tigerkandy's Avatar
tigerkandy  tigerkandy is offline
Resident
 
Join Date: 09 Apr 2015
Location: Texas, USA
Posts: 41
tigerkandy 

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha View Post
knight of swords / The Magician

You might have your work cut out for you with business A - a need to slay some *dragons* , whilst busines R would have any wild animal eating out of your hands (according to my pics) ; I'd go for R

QU: What I shouldn't do ..... (CH) ?
Sword Prince/ The Fool

Do not do anything rash and without contemplation.

Is my job in danger?
Top   #144
MysticRose's Avatar
MysticRose  MysticRose is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 07 May 2002
Location: * In Your Dreams *
Posts: 6,747
MysticRose 

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerkandy View Post
Sword Prince/ The Fool

Do not do anything rash and without contemplation.

Is my job in danger?
Page of Coins + 3 of Cups
Sure doesn't feel like it and keep on networking onwards and upwards.

***

Q: anything interesting coming up for me regarding my job?
Top   #145
AmethystEyes's Avatar
AmethystEyes  AmethystEyes is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 31 May 2009
Location: With the stars
Posts: 24,891
AmethystEyes 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticRose View Post
Page of Coins + 3 of Cups
Sure doesn't feel like it and keep on networking onwards and upwards.

***

Q: anything interesting coming up for me regarding my job?
Page of Swords/Lovers
Someone is jealous of your relationship! Well if you dont have one I feel like they still want you and get jealous.

Something I should know?
Top   #146
HappyTree  HappyTree is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 07 Jul 2014
Location: Happyland
Posts: 9,250
HappyTree 

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmethystEyes View Post
Page of Swords/Lovers
Someone is jealous of your relationship! Well if you dont have one I feel like they still want you and get jealous.

Something I should know?
Hanged Man/Eight of swords
Things are only delayed because you might have limiting thoughts on the subject.

Ques
How did L feel when I told him the 1am incident?
Top   #147
amaya1's Avatar
amaya1  amaya1 is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 06 Nov 2012
Location: Italy
Posts: 18,436
amaya1 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTree View Post
Hanged Man/Eight of swords
Things are only delayed because you might have limiting thoughts on the subject.

Ques
How did L feel when I told him the 1am incident?
You just shake him up and give him a wake up call to see the reality

world judgment

-will i get the job on Monday?
Top   #148
Bonny's Avatar
Bonny  Bonny is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 30 Jun 2014
Posts: 18,117
Bonny 

Quote:
Originally Posted by amaya1 View Post
You just shake him up and give him a wake up call to see the reality

world judgment

-will i get the job on Monday?
Two cups -queen coins

YES!!! there will be sense of sweet comfort in the new role and security that is optimum too. You will feel great about it!

-what energy is he sending me right now?
Top   #149
Reverie's Avatar
Reverie  Reverie is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 12 Oct 2004
Location: The Carousel
Posts: 6,774
Reverie 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonny View Post
Two cups -queen coins

YES!!! there will be sense of sweet comfort in the new role and security that is optimum too. You will feel great about it!

-what energy is he sending me right now?
King of pentacles 7 of pentacles

This man is all work and careful, considerate action because he really is looking to build a home and count his blessings, no rash moves on his part.

What will happen between Ac and I now in the next week?
Top   #150

 

More interesting threads on the Aeclectic Tarot Forum...





 


Elsewhere on Aeclectic Tarot
· Tarot Cards & Reviews
· Free Tarot Readings
· What's New
· Tarot Card Meanings

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2021 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.