Hekate Tarot Updates

MoonGypsy

Does anybody have any updates on the release date
of the Hekate Tarot by Tinnekke Bebout and Hope Ezerins? Any Info at all would be greatly
appreciated. :heart:
i don't do Facebook...

Thoughtful

Did a little researching for you and found that a small publishing company in Houston may be the publisher of the deck. Try googling Pagan Writers Press and keying the title.

Looked on facebook but it looks as though the deck is still in progress with no available date given.

Hope that helps a little MG :)

MoonGypsy

Did a little researching for you and found that a small publishing company in Houston may be the publisher of the deck. Try googling Pagan Writers Press and keying the title.

Looked on facebook but it looks as though the deck is still in progress with no available date given.

Hope that helps a little MG :)

Thanks, sweetie...it helps a wee bit...i appreciate your kind efforts...:*
i also have their website addy, but it still says "Available in 2015"...
i guess i just need to be more patient...
But i heard somewhere that the deck itself is complete....so i am chomping a bit... :p
i think maybe they are still finishing up the companion booklet.

i have also been trying to find a contact email for the creators...

Thoughtful

Will pm with an email address for you :thumbsup:

Thoughtful

Thanks for pm
Glad to help, love to try and help where possible :heart:

MoonGypsy

MAJOR UPDATE!!!! <3

i have been in touch with Tinnekke Bebout, and the deck and companion
book are Finished! :)

i don't do facebook, but they do have a public page and this is the latest:

"This Thursday I will be adding a pre-order link to our website for anyone who wants to reserve their personal copy of the first edition.
This first edition will include the Hekate Tarot Deck, the accompanying book, and a Keepsake quality box with an image from the deck on the lid. The price will be between $60 and $75, depending on the number of pre-reserved decks we have, since that will determine our discount (if any) from the printers. The cost will NOT be more than $75, since that price was calculated using the concept that only Hope and I would get one. Once we have a total number of decks we need to order from the printers (and boxes from the manufacturer - but those are a flat rate), we will email everyone with a link to pay for the set. The First Edition Set will be PRE-ORDER ONLY. After that, everything goes to the publishers for mass-production."

Here is their website link:

http://www.thehekatetarot.com/

If you do facebook, here is that link:

https://www.facebook.com/TheHekateTarot

JayBee

Thank you very much for this information, MoonGypsy. I don't do Facebook, either. I have been looking forward to updates.

MoonGypsy

Thank you very much for this information, MoonGypsy. I don't do Facebook, either. I have been looking forward to updates.

i am so pleased i could be a help here, JayBee! i have been looking forward
to this deck for a long, long time. :) It won't be much longer! :)

Thoughtful

Ah! so very glad you were able to access her website and find all the relevant details. Now you are a happy bunny:thumbsup: