Galaxy Tone apps - update & compatibility question

kalliope

Hi Ace of Stars,

I have a question about your update schedule for your Android apps. I have bought and love all of your apps (except for the fact that they're HUGE!). I have them installed on my 2012 Nexus 7, and had them on my broken Samsung Galaxy S4 that I had to retire. The tablet is getting old and slow now, so I went to install my favorites on my new phone and was disappointed to discover that they weren't compatible with my Droid Turbo!

Will you be updating the apps anytime soon to make them compatible? It's a new and top-of-the-line phone, so I was surprised by the incompatibility. Out of curiosity, what causes the problem for the Turbo?

Thanks!

Ace of Stars

Yes! We will be updating all of our apps.

We are working on rolling them out now, starting with Galaxy Tarot Pro. Watch for it in a few days :)

Thanks for your patience with us. I hope you'll think it was worth the wait.

kalliope

Great! Glad to know it's still in active development. I'll keep an eye out for the updates.

Thanks for the reply!

Ace of Stars

Yes! Very active :)

In fact we're releasing something brand new tomorrow.

kalliope

:party:

It's late here and I'm heading to sleep, but when I was making a few updates in the Google Play store a few minutes ago I decided to do a quick search for Galaxy Tone. The updated Galaxy Tarot looks great, and my heart skipped a beat when I saw the Wild Unknown!!!!! :heart: It's beautiful, and really does the deck justice.

I love and adore that deck, and was watching a video interview with Kim Kranz the other day, thinking afterwards that she should really create an app for the deck. And I see that you and she have done it!

I'm so excited about it, and I know others will be too, so I'm sure I'll end up making a post about it soon with more thoughts.

Anyway, smart move, and excellent job!

danieljuk

They unveiled their big surprise today and Kalliope is right, their new Android app is the wild unknown tarot :) I am just about to go and buy it now! :thumbsup:

development seems to definitely still be going and every so often there are updates to the older apps!

kalliope

I bought it last night and it's fantastic. I was just about to post a review!

Ace of Stars

We've released updates now of Tarot Illuminati, Darkana Tarot, Gypsy Palace Tarot, Galaxy Tarot, and Galaxy Tarot Pro.

In the next few weeks CBD Tarot de Marseille and Galaxy Runes will be updated too! (...and then on to iOS!)

Thanks for your patience :)