Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews - Tarot Forum - Free Tarot Readings - Tarot Card Meanings - Tarot Spreads

The person below me game, #6


> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun




 
emilygrace  emilygrace is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 20 Jul 2015
Location: No longer posting as of 2016
Posts: 1,336
emilygrace 

Quote:
Originally Posted by deb99 View Post
TPBM - 9 wands, you think you can't do it anymore but you've got this you are almost there and will succeed if you don't give up
C'est moi, je suis certaine!

THE WORLD

The person below me should celebrate a job well done! All their efforts have come full circle!
Top   #381
deb99  deb99 is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 14 Jun 2015
Location: East Coast, U.S.
Posts: 3,442
deb99 

Quote:
Originally Posted by emilygrace View Post
C'est moi, je suis certaine!

THE WORLD

The person below me should celebrate a job well done! All their efforts have come full circle!
Knight of Wands - something unexpected is coming to you and though may seem challenging can end up something really great if you got for it
Top   #382
Jagdamba's Avatar
Jagdamba  Jagdamba is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 13 Oct 2014
Location: England, UK
Posts: 1,388
Jagdamba 

Quote:
Originally Posted by deb99 View Post
Knight of Wands - something unexpected is coming to you and though may seem challenging can end up something really great if you got for it
I'm ready!

TPBM....The Fool

Step towards that dream now if you want it, otherwise other pressures will crowd it out...seize the day!
Top   #383
deb99  deb99 is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 14 Jun 2015
Location: East Coast, U.S.
Posts: 3,442
deb99 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagdamba View Post
I'm ready!

TPBM....The Fool

Step towards that dream now if you want it, otherwise other pressures will crowd it out...seize the day!
TPBM: 8 cups - it is time to walk away from whatever is troubling you, something that seems hopeless and/or is a stressful situation in your life whether it be love, work, or other
Top   #384
Victoria's Finest's Avatar
Victoria's Finest  Victoria's Finest is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 31 Jan 2015
Location: 10 grades above a hallucination...
Posts: 590
Victoria's Finest 

Quote:
Originally Posted by deb99 View Post
TPBM: 8 cups - it is time to walk away from whatever is troubling you, something that seems hopeless and/or is a stressful situation in your life whether it be love, work, or other
It's definitely time, beyond any shadow of a doubt, I'm just not sure how yet .

TPBM: Don't let fear keep you from moving forward; you can free yourself when you're ready.
Top   #385
TheProphet  TheProphet is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 13 Aug 2015
Location: Winterfell
Posts: 247
TheProphet 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victoria's Finest View Post
It's definitely time, beyond any shadow of a doubt, I'm just not sure how yet .

TPBM: Don't let fear keep you from moving forward; you can free yourself when you're ready.
TPBM
Knight of Cups

Something of emotional significance is on its way to you.
Top   #386
samantha's Avatar
samantha  samantha is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 29 Dec 2002
Location: China
Posts: 15,300
samantha 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheProphet View Post
TPBM
Knight of Cups

Something of emotional significance is on its way to you.
I think I might just have received it !

TPBM - The Hermit

Time to withdraw and get to grips with all those questions ...
Top   #387
deb99  deb99 is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 14 Jun 2015
Location: East Coast, U.S.
Posts: 3,442
deb99 

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha View Post
I think I might just have received it !

TPBM - The Hermit

Time to withdraw and get to grips with all those questions ...
Great, hope it was good Samantha!

TPBM: 2 swords - stop covering up your heart and refusing to share your feelings
Top   #388
Victoria's Finest's Avatar
Victoria's Finest  Victoria's Finest is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 31 Jan 2015
Location: 10 grades above a hallucination...
Posts: 590
Victoria's Finest 

Quote:
Originally Posted by deb99 View Post
Great, hope it was good Samantha!

TPBM: 2 swords - stop covering up your heart and refusing to share your feelings
That's too terrifying to think about right now .

TPBM: 6 of Cups ~ A little benevolence goes a long way. The kindness you extend will be well received and flow right back to you.
Top   #389
deb99  deb99 is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 14 Jun 2015
Location: East Coast, U.S.
Posts: 3,442
deb99 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victoria's Finest View Post
That's too terrifying to think about right now .

TPBM: 6 of Cups ~ A little benevolence goes a long way. The kindness you extend will be well received and flow right back to you.
TPBM: High Priestess - your intuition is trying to tell you something, try to meditate and listen to what it has to say
Top   #390

 

More interesting threads on the Aeclectic Tarot Forum...





 


Elsewhere on Aeclectic Tarot
· Tarot Cards & Reviews
· Free Tarot Readings
· What's New
· Tarot Card Meanings

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2021 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.