Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews - Tarot Forum - Free Tarot Readings - Tarot Card Meanings - Tarot Spreads

The person below me game, #6


> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun




 
emilygrace  emilygrace is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 20 Jul 2015
Location: No longer posting as of 2016
Posts: 1,336
emilygrace 

Quote:
Originally Posted by GotH View Post
Yep. Working on a school project right now.


King of Coins

The person below me needs to have a talk with the loaded guy. Call your dad?
Oh, yes. This my dad, all right. He's financially responsible for me, too.

FIVE OF SWORDS

TPBM is feeling very tired and defeated at the moment- accept that you cannot win every battle in life.
Top   #421
TeeheeDebby  TeeheeDebby is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 17 Apr 2014
Location: Texas,US
Posts: 218
TeeheeDebby 

Quote:
Originally Posted by emilygrace View Post
Oh, yes. This my dad, all right. He's financially responsible for me, too.

FIVE OF SWORDS

TPBM is feeling very tired and defeated at the moment- accept that you cannot win every battle in life.
But I wanna win.

Ten of Pentacles: TPBM is feeling stable with money and family. Don't forget about emotions and other things!
Top   #422
Sonia Doris's Avatar
Sonia Doris  Sonia Doris is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 02 Apr 2007
Location: Romania, UK and inbetween
Posts: 16,228
Sonia Doris 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeeheeDebby View Post
But I wanna win.

Ten of Pentacles: TPBM is feeling stable with money and family. Don't forget about emotions and other things!
Hmmm... The circumstances right now are a bit chaotic, but I feel it's sort of a dark night of the soul, a Tower moment because we need to tear down the old structure before building a new, much better one. :-D That Ten is a great encouragement for me to keep faith, exactly what I needed to hear! Thank you, Debby! :-D ^^

---

TPBM...

Vanessa - The Fool

This is basically the green light for you to wing it in whatever you are planning to do/be next - with the proper precautions, of course! ^^
Top   #423
anahatax  anahatax is offline
Resident
 
Join Date: 23 Sep 2015
Location: Hong Kong
Posts: 14
anahatax 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonia Doris View Post
Hmmm... The circumstances right now are a bit chaotic, but I feel it's sort of a dark night of the soul, a Tower moment because we need to tear down the old structure before building a new, much better one. :-D That Ten is a great encouragement for me to keep faith, exactly what I needed to hear! Thank you, Debby! :-D ^^

---

TPBM...

Vanessa - The Fool

This is basically the green light for you to wing it in whatever you are planning to do/be next - with the proper precautions, of course! ^^

Lets hope its true! xx

XIX The Sun
TPBM should focus on the positive things. Take some time to express gratitude and enjoy what you have!
Top   #424
GotH's Avatar
GotH  GotH is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 10 Jun 2012
Location: incognitio
Posts: 27,396
GotH 

Quote:
Originally Posted by anahatax View Post
Lets hope its true! xx

XIX The Sun
TPBM should focus on the positive things. Take some time to express gratitude and enjoy what you have!
I like this. I'll take it..


Moon

And a beautiful moon it is right now. The person below me will have some very positive effects from the lunar activity. If you made a wish recently, it's going to come true.
Top   #425
emilygrace  emilygrace is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 20 Jul 2015
Location: No longer posting as of 2016
Posts: 1,336
emilygrace 

Quote:
Originally Posted by GotH View Post
I like this. I'll take it..


Moon

And a beautiful moon it is right now. The person below me will have some very positive effects from the lunar activity. If you made a wish recently, it's going to come true.
I actually did do a couple of rituals! Yippee!

The World

TPBM will be taking a much needed trip soon! Bon voyage!
Top   #426
anahatax  anahatax is offline
Resident
 
Join Date: 23 Sep 2015
Location: Hong Kong
Posts: 14
anahatax 

Quote:
Originally Posted by emilygrace View Post
I actually did do a couple of rituals! Yippee!

The World

TPBM will be taking a much needed trip soon! Bon voyage!
OOOH sounds fun. Not planning anything atm but I must say there may be potential opportunities


TPBM: 2 Wands

It seems like you're at crossroads or perhaps crossing paths with someone.. Relax and allow your intuition to guide you!
Top   #427
deb99  deb99 is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 14 Jun 2015
Location: East Coast, U.S.
Posts: 3,442
deb99 

Quote:
Originally Posted by anahatax View Post
OOOH sounds fun. Not planning anything atm but I must say there may be potential opportunities


TPBM: 2 Wands

It seems like you're at crossroads or perhaps crossing paths with someone.. Relax and allow your intuition to guide you!
TPBM: Page Wands

You will soon have an idea about a new creative venture you'd like to pursue and your are on the verge of a change in your life
Top   #428
Halloween  Halloween is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 30 Oct 2012
Location: Chillaxing with Mr. Babadook
Posts: 3,159
Halloween 

Quote:
Originally Posted by deb99 View Post
TPBM: Page Wands



You will soon have an idea about a new creative venture you'd like to pursue and your are on the verge of a change in your life

Sweet.

Tpbm is about to get a rude awakening.

Judgement
Top   #429
deb99  deb99 is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 14 Jun 2015
Location: East Coast, U.S.
Posts: 3,442
deb99 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halloween View Post
Sweet.

Tpbm is about to get a rude awakening.

Judgement
TPBM: Queen of Swords - Think with your head and not your heart, be stern and confident in your approach and be independent in your thoughts and judgment.
Top   #430

 

More interesting threads on the Aeclectic Tarot Forum...





 


Elsewhere on Aeclectic Tarot
· Tarot Cards & Reviews
· Free Tarot Readings
· What's New
· Tarot Card Meanings

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2021 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.