MORGAN GREER pocket size in a tin?

greatdane

Anyone else think US Games should consider this? This is one deck that has large enough images, I think it would make a fabulous pocket deck. Not mini, pocket. In a tin, preferably.

Thanks to Karen0205 and MoonGypsy for their thoughts (thanks MG, you enabled me to keep my own deck of the Morgan Greer, at least til another version comes out!).

So, anyone who hopes US Games will consider a pocket size, please post here.

When there is enough posts, I will bring to Stuart Kaplan's attention.

Oh and I think we should all EM US GAMES! It's worked before. Who remembers the Cat's Eye?

Little_Bear

Pocket Morgan Greer

That is a great idea! It definitely would work. Nice zoomed in images, bold and bright artwork
This totally needs to happen.

littlethings

I would definitely buy a Morgan Greer in a tin! I just picked up the Radiant RWS and the Halloween, both in a tin, and I love them :)

Little_Bear

Pocket Halloween Tarot

I would definitely buy a Morgan Greer in a tin! I just picked up the Radiant RWS and the Halloween, both in a tin, and I love them :)

I really want the Halloween Tarot in a tin but I was worried that it would be too small to do the artwork justice.

greatdane

The Morgan Greer is one of the only decks I would want in a pocket. The artwork pops so much and really just making the images a wee bit smaller, getting rid of a bit at the bottom and you have a pocket deck that really doesn't lose much.

I hope this can happen even if it takes a year or two.

The more of us post and email US Games, the more likely it could happen.

If they feel it will sell enough, I bet this could work.

Madrigal

I'd like to see this. MG was my mom's deck, one she used fairly exclusively. When she passed it went to me and I've had it ever since. I'd love to have a smaller version in a tin to carry around. Who knew tin would be such a thing? I'm tempted by the Halloween deck because it's just soo darn cute and with a tin case to boot though the larger version doesn't tempt me at all.

littlethings

I really want the Halloween Tarot in a tin but I was worried that it would be too small to do the artwork justice.

Little_Bear, I have no problem seeing the artwork, and I have old eyes :)

greatdane

I hope this goes back to talking about the Morgan Greer more than the Halloween tarot, as there IS one of those in a tin.

I would like to bring this thread to US Games attention and have it be more about the Morgan Greer than the smaller Halloween that already exists.