House A, House B or wait?

atypical

I am searching for a house to buy and have found 2 listings out of the many that really caught my eye. I asked for more information before I actually view the houses using this simple 3 choice spread by Moongold with the DruidCraft deck:
http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=7992

Basically, each choice has 3 cards: pros, cons, and ultimate outcome. The three choices were House A, House B, and wait for more listings.

House A

Pros: VI Lovers. This house would really bring us together, lol.

Cons: Ace of Swords. We could end up getting in over our heads (this card shows an arm with a sword emerging from a lake, and it’s not clear whether the person is rising or sinking. Since this represents the negatives, I think that sinking is more appropriate!) and we have to think very carefully and not let our emotions rule.

Outcome: VII Chariot. At first I thought that the Chariot represented moving. Then I thought, is she heading towards the house or away from it?

Clarifier: 9 of Pentacles. Yes, I think that this indicates owning a home.

House B

Pros: Princess of Swords. It has potential (Princess/Page) and is the better house for objective and practical reasons (Swords) while the rationale for choosing the other house is more emotional (Lovers).

Cons: XIII Death. There could be a negative change or loss, or literally the death of this opportunity (I'm worried about somebody else outbidding us on this house).

Outcome: 3 of Cups. Celebration. We would be overjoyed to get this house.

Wait

Pros: XXI World. We would keep our options open and have a larger and better selection to choose from.

Cons: 5 of Cups. We would regret that we let an opportunity slip away.

Outcome: 3 of Swords. Heartbreak. We would be unhappy and regretful with this choice.

Padma

House A shows there may be choices and difficulties to face, (Ace Swords) but it isn't a bad place - but, I should think the Chariot is saying "leave that place" and that the 9 Pents is saying "there is a better place for you".

One of Death's meanings is literally a move from one place to another :D I truly feel house B will be where you end up. Especially with that 3 of Cups outcome - a celebratory feel to it all! :party:

I wouldn't touch choice C with a ten foot pole! :bugeyed: that 3 of Swords says "don't do it!" Don't wait :)

Sandalwood

Looks like A is the best option, but there's going to be decided against it (ace). And then another house will come along where you will move into (chariot).

atypical

Thanks, Padma and Sandalwood! House A's listing had a few exaggerations and House B sold right away, so the only option is to wait.