Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews - Tarot Forum - Free Tarot Readings - Tarot Card Meanings - Tarot Spreads

Daily Reading to Learn Tarot

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Spreads

Resident

Shesawolf 
Re: March 15

Quote:
Originally posted by Shesawolf
Here's mine for today...

1. The Web (Justice)
2. Queen of Disks Rx
3. 7 of Disks

I'll relate tonight...

1. The Web...
This one is hilarious, yesterday I got a PM asking to post this spread onto someone's website (THE Web)... lol

2. Queen of Disks Rx...
This is about me and having financial problems - my check still hasn't arrived in the mail and my bills are piling.

3. 7 of Disks
This is advising me to restrict my spending / conserve my money (mostly because the check didn't arrive yesterday)
Top   #11
Citizen

Black*Cat 

Shesawolf - I'm finding this spread to be really helpful in getting to know my new Hudes deck. Concentrating on three cards a day & seeing how they fit in as the day develops is quite fascinating (my friends & family are probably getting a little tired of me going 'Aha - you're the Knight of Pentacles')

Initially I had thought that the sorting of the deck would be a bit tiresome - but it has turned out to be a really important part of getting to know the deck. As I glance at each one to put them in their pile they start to become more familiar. Every now and then I get one in the wrong pile and that is interesting too - I tend to spend a bit more time getting that one into it's rightful place & understanding it a little better (mistakes are sooo helpful sometimes).

Thanks for a great spread.

Black*Cat
Top   #12
Resident

Shesawolf 

Quote:
Originally posted by Black*Cat
Shesawolf - I'm finding this spread to be really helpful in getting to know my new Hudes deck. Concentrating on three cards a day & seeing how they fit in as the day develops is quite fascinating (my friends & family are probably getting a little tired of me going 'Aha - you're the Knight of Pentacles')

Initially I had thought that the sorting of the deck would be a bit tiresome - but it has turned out to be a really important part of getting to know the deck. As I glance at each one to put them in their pile they start to become more familiar. Every now and then I get one in the wrong pile and that is interesting too - I tend to spend a bit more time getting that one into it's rightful place & understanding it a little better (mistakes are sooo helpful sometimes).

Thanks for a great spread.

Black*Cat
Black*Cat,

You're welcome! (And just yesterday I too heard myself saying "Aha - so YOU'RE the Knight of Swords" <hee hee>)

I didn't consider the idea that re-sorting the deck every day helps to connect and experience the cards more, as well - GREAT POINT!!

Thanks, everyone, for the feedback!
Top   #13
Citizen

mysticalowl 

I think I would need a deck just for this type of reading. There is no way I could seperate the cards each day.
Top   #14
Resident

Rin 

Wow.. this thread hasn't been touched in almost three years. :O

Anyways. The only problem I have with this deck is the fact that I hate sorting my deck, because I really really suck at shuffling and often times cards will get clumped up together.

But I intend to use this in the future (maybe even tomorrow!)
Top   #15
Citizen

geministar 

This is such a good idea as a daily reading, but then as other people have mentioned, I dont think I could be bothered separating the cards every day. I would have a use one particular deck for this type of reading. Maybe I will choose a deck and experiment with this.
Top   #16
Citizen

Pao 

wow i love that! I'm gona go home and try it out!! great idea!
Top   #17
Citizen

Moonson 

hi Shesawolf!

i was searching for some simple spreads and your topic caught my attention.
i think it's a great simple method to learn and guess it will help me a lot
THX for sharing!
Top   #18
Citizen

hopena 

I'm glad this thread was bumped ~ I'd like to try this out.
Top   #19
Citizen

r0sered1ster 

What a great spread! I was really struggling with the court cards and how they might apply, I'm definately going to try this!
Top   #20

More interesting threads on the Aeclectic Tarot Forum...

Elsewhere on Aeclectic Tarot
· Tarot Cards & Reviews
· Free Tarot Readings
· What's New
· Tarot Card Meanings

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2021 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.