health stones/herbs

Utuku

Are there any stones for physical health? My little sister has been getting really sick a lot lately, and I'm wondering if there's an herb or stone that can help..

Ruby Red Slippers

Can you give us more about her problem? What are her physical and/or emtional symptoms? Crystals work best on specific problems.

RRS

Utuku

She's had just about everything you can have - flu, colds, strep throat. Thankfully nothing serious though.. As for her emotional state, she says that she's feeling kind of stressed because she's worried that she won't be able to do her Spring Break essay (she really can't work when she's sick), and that she's really bored (all she can do is read and watch TV pretty much). I don't know if this has anything to do with the emotional state or not, but she also forgets what she's saying in the middle of sentences so often it's impossible to get more than one or two short sentences when you ask her things, and most of the time even less.

Shannah

Maybe the environment of your house is not healthy. You might want to do some research into Feng Shui and health.

Also, have you considered a Reiki treatment for your sister.

Shannah

I wish the best for your quest and for your sister's health.

kiss kiss

daneo52

if not too late..

I think a Bach flower remedy would help immensely. There are alot of books out there, and websites so that you can pick the right one. Best wishes!!

DeLani

I'm thinking that the illnesses are due to a lowered immune system, and the low energy and forgetfulness could be from anemia and/or low blood sugar. These are common, and easily cured disorders.
Make sure your sister gets enough iron. Don't overdose on iron pills; she can develop problems that way. She needs red meat, liver, oysters, raisins, grape juice, and kelp. And the recommended dosage of Chelated Iron. Be sure and get chelated, as the other types aren't digested by the body properly. See if that helps her energy at all.
Secondarily, the only way you can tell if she has low blood sugar is to have a test done. Is it possible for her to see a doctor? If so, have her blood tested for hemoglobin count and a blood sugar test. I think they might even have tests for that over the counter, with the diabetic supplies. Ask your pharmacist.
And make sure she's getting a little sunshine (not through a window) each day. SAD can affect immunities. If it is impossible to get her outside, get a grow light bulb, in the gardening departments, which gives off the full spectrum of light, and put that in her room or lamp.
Now, as for stones: I think you need stones to boost immunity and strength. I'm not sure on those specifically, but I could guess citrine, gold, and quartz crystals (good for everything).
I hope your sister gets better soon.

lunalafey

to add to everyone elses-
Vitamin C and Echinacia.
As far as her mood- sounds like she is experiencing depression.
St John's wart will help stabilze the mood.
but- the best thing to do, a doctor.
these symptoms can be something that is easily fixable with vitamins & minerals {iron; better for women to take Folic or pre-natal vitamins} BUT these symptoms can indicate something much worse.
{diabetis- lupis- sever depression}

the Light therapy- if you try that the sort of light you want is a metal halide that leans towards the blue and white light spectrum. Some lights are full spectrum but have more of the red or more of the blue- you don't want the red light for that is like the light that comes in fall.
People who need light for thier moods will feel that winter is coming with a red light.

Ani

I really get the sense that this may be the environment she is living in. There are many different ways of clearing negative energies using feng shui, sound,smudge,
crystals,etc. Look at how everyone else living in this place is feeling, if this is the case she could use crystals for protection also. I've had similar experiences.