Tarot Stories

G6

Hi Everyone!

I just had the most touching experience that I thought I would share with you all and see if anyone else has similar stories they would like to share?

I purchased a "New" deck from Ebay. Upon arrival the deck was shrink wrapped, but when I went through the cards the 9 of Swords was missing and the 10 of Swords was reversed.

I thought to cancel the order, but then I called the manufacturer to see if they had the missing card as the deck did appear to be "New" as promised.

The manufacturer promptly said they had an extra 9 of Swords and would send it out.

I spoke with the seller to let them know, problem solved. The seller was so happy and she shared with me that the missing card and reversal had special meaning for her because the deck came from her mother's estate.

I promptly messaged her back with an interpretation that something of value would come from her pain and not to worry.

I found this all so touching. If anyone has similar experiences they would like to share, please post away. :)

Topaz_CharmTemple

I love this story! Thanks for sharing.

raxxillion

Wow! I love when the tarot goes beyond just the table to get a message delivered! If you don't mind me asking, what deck was it?

G6

Wow! I love when the tarot goes beyond just the table to get a message delivered! If you don't mind me asking, what deck was it?

Talk about a deck to use to send a message from beyond, Winged Spirit. If you don't know the deck it's all angelic like figures. :)

celticnoodle

interesting! when you say the 10 of pentacles was reversed, can you explain how was it reversed? I'm trying to envision it and wondering if the swords were thrust into the chest rather then the back. *shrugs*

Perhaps it was a message from beyond. I'm also interested in knowing which deck. Very cool, Golden. :)

Chimera Dust

interesting! when you say the 10 of pentacles was reversed, can you explain how was it reversed? I'm trying to envision it and wondering if the swords were thrust into the chest rather then the back. *shrugs*

Perhaps it was a message from beyond. I'm also interested in knowing which deck. Very cool, Golden. :)

I think what Golden means by "reversed" is that the card was upside down, not that the artwork was different. :)

G6

Hi Celticnoodle! :) It was the 10 of Swords that was reversed. It was a new pack, so in the deck it was flipped. In the context of someone passing away this card does look like an ascension into the heavens, freeing oneself from all pain.

This link shows all the cards for Winged Spirit, so you can see the 10 of Swords.

http://www.tarot.com/tarot/decks/winged_spirit/box

G6

I think what Golden means by "reversed" is that the card was upside down, not that the artwork was different. :)

Yes, the card was simply flipped not the artwork on the card.

celticnoodle

ah, okay, thank you GoldenVI. nice deck btw!