Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

Reading Exercise: 3 Cards, 3 Word Sentence, Round 17

  > Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun


 
WiseOakReiki's Avatar
WiseOakReiki  WiseOakReiki is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 13 May 2015
Location: Washington
Posts: 337
WiseOakReiki 
Citizen

WiseOakReiki's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by newsunshine View Post
6 of coins, ace of wands, king of coins
balance- inspiration-stability
It seems if you're struggling with finances then there will be a new opportunity for you that will help you get more balanced. You will get some new inspiration that will help you improve your finances and bring more stability to you as well as better social standing.


Q. What does the universe say about whether things will get resolved between him and me after this Friday
High Priestess / Six of Cups / Seven of Cups

Inner guidance - reunion- possibilities

By listening to your inner voice, that will help guide you to say what needs to be said in order to re-connect or resolve whatever is going on. I feel there is a lot of potential for harmony, healing, and connection that could lead things to a new direction that wasn't thought of before. This resolution will open up new possibilities.

Q: A bit of general advice?
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #11
newsunshine  newsunshine is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 24 May 2015
Location: Beyond borders
Posts: 825
newsunshine 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by WiseOakReiki View Post

Q: A bit of general advice?
9 of swords, 10 of cups, 4 of wands
Its like a story telling itself here you're worried about some aspect of your life a lot it is causing you much distress well no need to worry, it will lead to the best possible outcome for all parties involved and lead to much happiness and emotional fulfillment, enjoy the good times (instead of worrying) with family and your community share the home/ hearth and every cause you have to celebrate life, there is stability, growth and fulfillment coming your way act with assurance and confidence not worry

Q. Whatever else does the universe wants me to know about him and me and our connection
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #12
Jagdamba's Avatar
Jagdamba  Jagdamba is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 13 Oct 2014
Location: England, UK
Posts: 1,388
Jagdamba 
Citizen

Jagdamba's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by newsunshine View Post
9 of swords, 10 of cups, 4 of wands
Its like a story telling itself here you're worried about some aspect of your life a lot it is causing you much distress well no need to worry, it will lead to the best possible outcome for all parties involved and lead to much happiness and emotional fulfillment, enjoy the good times (instead of worrying) with family and your community share the home/ hearth and every cause you have to celebrate life, there is stability, growth and fulfillment coming your way act with assurance and confidence not worry

Q. Whatever else does the universe wants me to know about him and me and our connection
Death/10 of Swords/9 of Wands

Change/Ending/Hope

There is no going back on this situation and its time to clear away the debris and silence the gossips and onlookers. Surrender to this ending fully and it will become a pivotal turning point for you. Nourish hope and you will find a new way forwards, which will be more closely aligned to your needs. You will need to unlearn a self-defeating mental habit first but you will succeed in breaking this pattern.

Q: What can SM offer me?
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #13
WiseOakReiki's Avatar
WiseOakReiki  WiseOakReiki is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 13 May 2015
Location: Washington
Posts: 337
WiseOakReiki 
Citizen

WiseOakReiki's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagdamba View Post
Death/10 of Swords/9 of Wands

Change/Ending/Hope

There is no going back on this situation and its time to clear away the debris and silence the gossips and onlookers. Surrender to this ending fully and it will become a pivotal turning point for you. Nourish hope and you will find a new way forwards, which will be more closely aligned to your needs. You will need to unlearn a self-defeating mental habit first but you will succeed in breaking this pattern.

Q: What can SM offer me?
Four of Pentacles / Queen of Swords / Ace of Swords

Financial / Independence / Breakthrough

SM can offer you the ability to overcome any financial woes you are having in order to free you up to allow yourself to focus on receiving clear guidance as well as just moving forward in a totally new, clear direction. I see this as having great potential for you to say goodbye to scrimping and saving or even pay off debt. A lot of ability to achieve mental clarity here as well - so some letting go of old ideas based on lack and really just cutting that out of your life to move forward in clarity.

Q: What could working at BC offer me in terms of fulfillment and finances?
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #14
SabrinaSpellman's Avatar
SabrinaSpellman  SabrinaSpellman is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 28 Apr 2013
Location: NYC
Posts: 4,283
SabrinaSpellman 
Citizen

SabrinaSpellman's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by WiseOakReiki View Post
Four of Pentacles / Queen of Swords / Ace of Swords

Financial / Independence / Breakthrough

SM can offer you the ability to overcome any financial woes you are having in order to free you up to allow yourself to focus on receiving clear guidance as well as just moving forward in a totally new, clear direction. I see this as having great potential for you to say goodbye to scrimping and saving or even pay off debt. A lot of ability to achieve mental clarity here as well - so some letting go of old ideas based on lack and really just cutting that out of your life to move forward in clarity.

Q: What could working at BC offer me in terms of fulfillment and finances?
Page of swords 8 of swords Ace of cups
Curiosity stagnation Happiness
You are hoping too much out of the BC offer, you may feel. That the offer wont be as good as you expected to be, but besiides that i see you enjoying the offer if you look passed your expectations

Do they think Im a good fit for the position?
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #15
WiseOakReiki's Avatar
WiseOakReiki  WiseOakReiki is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 13 May 2015
Location: Washington
Posts: 337
WiseOakReiki 
Citizen

WiseOakReiki's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by SabrinaSpellman View Post
Page of swords 8 of swords Ace of cups
Curiosity stagnation Happiness
You are hoping too much out of the BC offer, you may feel. That the offer wont be as good as you expected to be, but besiides that i see you enjoying the offer if you look passed your expectations

Do they think Im a good fit for the position?
The Moon / 6 of Cups / Three of Wands

Dormant / Childhood / Vision

To me, these cards speak to a childhood wish, dream or hope that you had that is lying dormant now. I got a strong feeling this is about waking up something in yourself that is still asleep. If the position doesn't speak to that childhood dream, then there is potential that it is not for you. Whatever this hope or wish is, there is tremendous potential for you to make long term plans once you uncover your true feelings. It could also be that your true talents in this job are not able to be seen on paper but someone will give you the opportunity to show your leadership skills and vision.

Q: What information about my current split energy will help me see and eliminate it?
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #16
jason.lee83  jason.lee83 is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 11 May 2015
Location: Nirvana
Posts: 193
jason.lee83 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by WiseOakReiki View Post

Q: What information about my current split energy will help me see and eliminate it?
Princess of Wands - soaring
10 of Swords - hesitant
Lovers - duality

Whew! Lots of fiery energy here, but at some point, you're hesitant for fear of getting hurt. I get the feeling that one is pushing and the other is pulling for some reason. Maybe the advice is to not to eliminate it but to let it co-exist somehow; a blend of two opposites may work to your favour.

Question: Why is X acting jealous... she's not in a relationship with me?
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #17
WiseOakReiki's Avatar
WiseOakReiki  WiseOakReiki is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 13 May 2015
Location: Washington
Posts: 337
WiseOakReiki 
Citizen

WiseOakReiki's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason.lee83 View Post
Princess of Wands - soaring
10 of Swords - hesitant
Lovers - duality

Whew! Lots of fiery energy here, but at some point, you're hesitant for fear of getting hurt. I get the feeling that one is pushing and the other is pulling for some reason. Maybe the advice is to not to eliminate it but to let it co-exist somehow; a blend of two opposites may work to your favour.

Question: Why is X acting jealous... she's not in a relationship with me?
Two of Cups - The Star - Knight of Cups

Partnership - inspires - romance

She is jealous because she either wants a relationship with you or seeing your relationship really makes her want to be in one. I sense that it makes her feel alone, like something is being taken from her.

Q: How will the work I put in today help me?
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #18
Halloween  Halloween is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 30 Oct 2012
Location: Chillaxing with Mr. Babadook
Posts: 3,159
Halloween 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by WiseOakReiki View Post
Two of Cups - The Star - Knight of Cups



Partnership - inspires - romance



She is jealous because she either wants a relationship with you or seeing your relationship really makes her want to be in one. I sense that it makes her feel alone, like something is being taken from her.



Q: How will the work I put in today help me?

Four of coins - control
Six of coins (r) - burden
Knight of swords (r) - pain

It will help you by unloading a lot of old baggage you've been holding onto. You may feel a bit sore from the ordeal, but you will benefit in the future because you will have worked through the initial kinks that would have set you back eventually.

Which one will it be or should be:
ML, RC, or UK ?
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #19
samantha's Avatar
samantha  samantha is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 29 Dec 2002
Location: China
Posts: 15,300
samantha 
Citizen

samantha's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halloween View Post
Four of coins - control
Six of coins (r) - burden
Knight of swords (r) - pain

It will help you by unloading a lot of old baggage you've been holding onto. You may feel a bit sore from the ordeal, but you will benefit in the future because you will have worked through the initial kinks that would have set you back eventually.

Which one will it be or should be:
ML, RC, or UK ?
ML - Nine of coins : independent
RC - King of Swords : Perceptive
UK - Queen of Wands : Sensual

Unless you know otherwise all seem to have their positives, RC may be too cerebral long term and require the most discipline, ML and UK would both lead to independence though ML promises more spare time and creature comforts (possibly enjoyed alone) whereas UK is very socially orientated and has a more charismatic, people drawing ,energy to her. Very hard QU to answer! - I might go for ML ....

QU: What I need to know at this moment in my life ?
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #20
 


 


Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

The Aeclectic Tarot Forum closed permanently on July 14th, 2017. The public threads remain online as a read-only archive and resource. More information on our decision can be found here. Thank you for being a part of our active community over the past seventeen years.

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.