Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

Reading Exercise: 3 Cards, 3 Word Sentence, Round 17

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun

Citizen

Jagdamba 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha View Post
ML - Nine of coins : independent
RC - King of Swords : Perceptive
UK - Queen of Wands : Sensual

Unless you know otherwise all seem to have their positives, RC may be too cerebral long term and require the most discipline, ML and UK would both lead to independence though ML promises more spare time and creature comforts (possibly enjoyed alone) whereas UK is very socially orientated and has a more charismatic, people drawing ,energy to her. Very hard QU to answer! - I might go for ML ....

QU: What I need to know at this moment in my life ?
8 of Cups/9 of Wands RX/The Star

Changing/Tactics/Inspires

Changing direction will enable you to stop wasting so much energy on defending yourself constantly to others. You're going to experience greater freedom to follow your own personal blend of passions in life now and you'll be feeling serene rather than frazzled for a change. Its all about giving yourself the permission to do it.

Q: What do I most need to know?
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #21
Citizen

newsunshine 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagdamba View Post

QU: What I need to know at this moment in my life ?
Queen of wands, strength, moon
passion, control, emotions

You can bring about change in your life you just need to get your emotions in control and use your passion to your advantage, do not let emotions cloud your strength. Things will become clear as time progresses right now there are hidden elements at play that will be revealed as the time passes. The key is to rely on your inner prudence and know you can tame situations as you desire with your creativity and passion.

Q. What does the universe want me to know about what to expect from this situation between us
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #22
Citizen

Halloween 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by newsunshine View Post
Queen of wands, strength, moon
passion, control, emotions

You can bring about change in your life you just need to get your emotions in control and use your passion to your advantage, do not let emotions cloud your strength. Things will become clear as time progresses right now there are hidden elements at play that will be revealed as the time passes. The key is to rely on your inner prudence and know you can tame situations as you desire with your creativity and passion.

Q. What does the universe want me to know about what to expect from this situation between us
Six of Swords - leaving
Ten of Coins (r) - ruin
Ten of Swords (r) - denial

The universe wants you to know that that "ship has sailed" and to just leave things be. There is no sense of trying to retrace your steps to make things work now. Just keep looking ahead and focus on how to move past it all.

What will be the first thing X says to me when we meet ?
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #23
Citizen

Reverie 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halloween View Post
Six of Swords - leaving
Ten of Coins (r) - ruin
Ten of Swords (r) - denial

The universe wants you to know that that "ship has sailed" and to just leave things be. There is no sense of trying to retrace your steps to make things work now. Just keep looking ahead and focus on how to move past it all.

What will be the first thing X says to me when we meet ?
Queen of wands King of swords Fool

Enthusiastic beauty
Reflective
Spontaneous thought

X will tell you look beautiful, fresh, full of life, will comment on the weather and say what a pleasant uplifting event to meet you again. Will suggest something adventurous he has thought out.

Thinking ahead here to my cards' predictions (if I interpret right and things stay the course), how are things going to end between P and me?
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #24
TarotHeaven.com

Laurelle 
TarotHeaven.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reverie View Post
Queen of wands King of swords Fool

Enthusiastic beauty
Reflective
Spontaneous thought

X will tell you look beautiful, fresh, full of life, will comment on the weather and say what a pleasant uplifting event to meet you again. Will suggest something adventurous he has thought out.

Thinking ahead here to my cards' predictions (if I interpret right and things stay the course), how are things going to end between P and me?
Ace of Wands: sexual passion
Ace of Pentacles: fertility
3 of Swords: heartbreak

There's a lot of sexual energy between the two of you. Everything is hot and new for the moment. New baby is possible, but ends in heartbreak. Be careful about getting pregnant. The sun also jumped when I shuffled.

Q: How do I best manage the situation between me and TPA?
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #25
Citizen

Halloween 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurelle View Post
Ace of Wands/Ace of Pentacles/3 of Swords

There's a lot of sexual energy between the two of you. New baby is possible, but ends in heartbreak. Be careful about getting pregnant. The sun also jumped when I shuffled.

Three of Coins (r) - shoddy
Ten of Cups - family
The Star - positive outlook

Don't worry about doing things exactly by the book. Go more with feeling than with rules when dealing with TPA. Change your outlook and try to see things the way they do and things will be more successful that way.

Did any of that amazing stuff tonight have any meaning/significance, or was it all just... random good stuff ?
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #26
Citizen

Reverie 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurelle View Post
Ace of Wands/Ace of Pentacles/3 of Swords

There's a lot of sexual energy between the two of you. New baby is possible, but ends in heartbreak. Be careful about getting pregnant. The sun also jumped when I shuffled.

Holy Moly !!!

I'm more worried about his sexual faithfulness. He does want bareback, but I'm not confident with it until we establish a REAL relationship. If we go there again, baby is possible. Wonder if this could be sexual health related? Yes, a lot of sexual energy.

5 of cups 3 of pentacles 6 of cups

Awww, lots of spilt cups and negative frame of mind, looking on what was! But all is not lost. What once was was actually innocent, friendly, and beautiful! It's possible to see past this person's defenses and negativity and see that you share something sweet and innocent in common, maybe related to childhood, or kids... Stay also focused on the joint project.

What do I need to know?
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #27
TarotHeaven.com

Laurelle 
TarotHeaven.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halloween View Post
Three of Coins (r) - shoddy
Ten of Cups - family
The Star - positive outlook

Don't worry about doing things exactly by the book. Go more with feeling than with rules when dealing with TPA. Change your outlook and try to see things the way they do and things will be more successful that way.

Did any of that amazing stuff tonight have any meaning/significance, or was it all just... random good stuff ?
Four of Wands rx delays
Ace of Cups rx unclear
Emperor mundane

You are seeing what you want to see. The Emperor is the only upright card, so I am taking that to mean that is was just a linear progression of events. There is nothing deeper than that.

But! If they made you feel good then great!

Q: How should I handle the situation between me and RH?
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #28
TarotHeaven.com

Laurelle 
TarotHeaven.com

Quote:
Holy Moly !!!

I'm more worried about his sexual faithfulness. He does want bareback, but I'm not confident with it until we establish a REAL relationship. If we go there again, baby is possible. Wonder if this could be sexual health related? Yes, a lot of sexual energy.

Awww, lots of spilt cups and negative frame of mind, looking on what was! But all is not lost. What once was was actually innocent, friendly, and beautiful! It's possible to see past this person's defenses and negativity and see that you share something sweet and innocent in common, maybe related to childhood, or kids... Stay also focused on the joint project.

What do I need to know?
Yes, TPA and I knew each other as children.
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #29
Citizen

Halloween 
Citizen

Quote:
Holy Moly !!!

What do I need to know?
Judgement (r) - fail
Four of Swords - rest
Devil (r) - release

You need to know that, right now, you've come to a crossroad. It's time for you to take a much deserved break. No need to keep hacking away at something if it's not working out. Just let it be. Rest, relax and let it go. You'll be ready to tackle the problem again soon enough, so try to focus on other things right now that don't require so much energy which can lead to unnecessary frustration.
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #30

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

The Aeclectic Tarot Forum closed permanently on July 14th, 2017. The public threads remain online as a read-only archive and resource. More information on our decision can be found here. Thank you for being a part of our active community over the past seventeen years.

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.