Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

Reading Exercise: 3 Cards, 3 Word Sentence, Round 17

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun

Citizen

samantha 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonia Doris View Post
Vanessa

Hierophant RX - Wands - Page of Wands

original - commotion - risk

Erm, there wasn't anything too ominous about it, it was just a little bit of stress, all happening at the same time, they were probably feeling the chaos and just went for the window that felt best for them at that time no matter the consequences.

---

Q: What does my Principal Guide want to tell me now?
Wheel of fortune - Fate
Six of swords - Understanding
The Tower - destruction

You need to know that whatever fate deals you, even if it comes as a surprise and somewhat messy/chaotic at the time, will bring greater understanding and healing long term - a necessary overturning of the apple cart.

QU: What can I expect next in my life ?
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #41
Citizen

jason.lee83 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha View Post

QU: What can I expect next in my life ?
5 of Pentacles - worry
The Lovers - duality
Queen of Cups - supported

You're either making a choice in the future regarding something significant and you worry that someone may disagree/oppose. Some people are supportive but may not show it in a very obvious way. The advice is to stop worrying about what other people want and go with your own intuition instead. :-)

Question: Why can't she let go of me?
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #42
Citizen

HappyTree 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason.lee83 View Post
5 of Pentacles - worry
The Lovers - duality
Queen of Cups - supported

You're either making a choice in the future regarding something significant and you worry that someone may disagree/oppose. Some people are supportive but may not show it in a very obvious way. The advice is to stop worrying about what other people want and go with your own intuition instead. :-)

Question: Why can't she let go of me?
Five of wands/Queen of cups/Six of wands
Competition/Forlorn/Victory

I think she sees competition for your affection as well as feel sexual tension with you that she needs release of. She wants to win you over. Hence why she isn't letting you go.

Ques
How is THK feeling/thinking of me now?
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #43
Citizen

moodclad 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTree View Post
Ques
How is THK feeling/thinking of me now?
Death/Ace of Swords/King of Wands

THK is feeling that things can't go on as they were, things need to change. THK is thinking that an honest conversation needs to gain clarity on things. Things are shifting into a situation where you will be able to direct the energy and passion of the relationship into the direction that you choose.

What is going on with my relationship with X?
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #44
Citizen

HappyTree 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by moodclad View Post
Death/Ace of Swords/King of Wands

THK is feeling that things can't go on as they were, things need to change. THK is thinking that an honest conversation needs to gain clarity on things. Things are shifting into a situation where you will be able to direct the energy and passion of the relationship into the direction that you choose.

What is going on with my relationship with X?
Star/Tower/Two of swords
Distancing/Breakup/Silence

Could it be that there was a period of distancing with X like you grew apart and suddenly one of you couldn't take it confronted the other and resulted in a sudden breakup and now you are not on speaking terms anymore? There is still a strong bond though that can be healed if you are willing to communicate again.

Ques
What is the effect on my new love life of keeping and using the stuff that KV bought for me and C?
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #45
Citizen

swedishfish612 
Citizen

Quote:

Ques
What is the effect on my new love life of keeping and using the stuff that KV bought for me and C?
5 of Pentacles- suffering
6 of Swords- retreat
8 of Cups- seeking

I'm thinking not good...lol! Every card in this trio is about moving away from something, refusing the old, and moving on to something new and presumably better. The 5 of Pents folks refuse help (stuff?) that is readily available for the taking. What do they know that we don't? In the 6 of Swords, they are leaving some bad mojo behind and heading for better places. And in the 8 of Cups, we a guy leaving behind some perfectly good cups, in search of something better.

So I'm thinking you need to ditch the stuff and make a fresh start!

Q- Sometimes I feel like I'm too introspective- enjoying Tarot, reading about spiritual things, etc.- and I need to be a bit more practical and down-to-earth. Can I get some advice or guidance on finding the balance I need?
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #46
Citizen

HappyTree 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by swedishfish612 View Post
5 of Pentacles- suffering
6 of Swords- retreat
8 of Cups- seeking

I'm thinking not good...lol! Every card in this trio is about moving away from something, refusing the old, and moving on to something new and presumably better. The 5 of Pents folks refuse help (stuff?) that is readily available for the taking. What do they know that we don't? In the 6 of Swords, they are leaving some bad mojo behind and heading for better places. And in the 8 of Cups, we a guy leaving behind some perfectly good cups, in search of something better.

So I'm thinking you need to ditch the stuff and make a fresh start!

Q- Sometimes I feel like I'm too introspective- enjoying Tarot, reading about spiritual things, etc.- and I need to be a bit more practical and down-to-earth. Can I get some advice or guidance on finding the balance I need?
I probably should work harder to find money to replace those stuff (most of them are for daily use) had it been useless deco stuff I would have sold it. The 'bad mojo' thing is exactly what I'm thinking. (yeah talk about cups.. I still got a perfectly new set of cups and muffin silicon cups from him haha)

Seven of swords/Two of wands/Three of wands
sneak/courage/vision

I feel this is telling you to take some time off even if you feel you have to sneak away (could it be that you feel an obligation/duty to practice your spiritual works.. like a deep devotion) The two/three wands make me feel that traveling would help? even if it's a small trip to a park/garden/seaside.. just being in the nature (not your outdoor lawn though lol) will help you reconnect to outside/ground yourself.. it will then inspire you to do something practical.

Ques
What does my higher self want me to know about this knot I have in my stomach (nervousness I haven't felt with most men since high school!) when in C's presence (or even just talking to him on the phone)?
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #47
TarotHeaven.com

Laurelle 
TarotHeaven.com

Quote:

Ques
What does my higher self want me to know about this knot I have in my stomach (nervousness I haven't felt with most men since high school!) when in C's presence (or even just talking to him on the phone)?
Answer:
10 of Wands/Queen of Swords/10 of Cups
Heavy/Thinking/Family

You are worried that you will be alone forever, (10w+qS+10C) which is a silly worry. This guy makes you feel deep down like starting a family (10 of Cups) and it makes you feel vulnerable. (10 of cups+Queen of Swords) Your higher self just wants you to keep talking to him and getting to know him(Queen of Swords). Don't think so much about all the whatifs (10 of Wands). Just let things gradually progress (Laurelle's advice).

Question: What is the best way to deal with my feelings for RY?
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #48
Citizen

swedishfish612 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurelle View Post

Question: What is the best way to deal with my feelings for RY?
Page of Wands- possibilities
5 of Pentacles- disheartened
Knight of Swords- agressively

I think you need to start looking at these feelings in a new way. Consider that what you're feeling might not be one thing, but another. What are you really wanting to have happen here? The 5 of Pents suggests to me that you're feeling shut out, that you're either uncomfortable with what you're feeling, or that RY is. Decide what you want to do, and then just do it. Either open up to RY or decide that you're going to move on, and then don't let anything stop you.

my Q- Is there any point in trying to make D happy, or do I need to give up and just please myself?
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #49
TarotHeaven.com

Laurelle 
TarotHeaven.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by swedishfish612 View Post
Page of Wands- possibilities
5 of Pentacles- disheartened
Knight of Swords- agressively

I think you need to start looking at these feelings in a new way. Consider that what you're feeling might not be one thing, but another. What are you really wanting to have happen here? The 5 of Pents suggests to me that you're feeling shut out, that you're either uncomfortable with what you're feeling, or that RY is. Decide what you want to do, and then just do it. Either open up to RY or decide that you're going to move on, and then don't let anything stop you.

my Q- Is there any point in trying to make D happy, or do I need to give up and just please myself?
Strength/Page of Pentacles/3 of Wands
Bonus: 10 of Swords
Does D have a temper? (Strength) I don't think there is anyway to please D. (10 of Swords) If you stop trying to please D, other opportunities will emerge(3 of Wands). You seem very dedicated towards D though. (Page of Pentacles.) You've put in a lot of work and don't want to let all that work go.

What is the best way to deal with my situation between me and AI?
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #50

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

The Aeclectic Tarot Forum closed permanently on July 14th, 2017. The public threads remain online as a read-only archive and resource. More information on our decision can be found here. Thank you for being a part of our active community over the past seventeen years.

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.