ROC July 2015 - Tigerangel and Spiderwoman

Fortuna

Tigerangel and Spiderwoman's thread (intuitive)

--

Reading with Oracles Circle (ROC) - July 2015

Schedule:
July 19 (Sunday): Complete all readings.
July 26 (Sunday): Complete all feedback.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

For July, I thought about doing a ROC on freedom. I think that we each have something in our lives that may be holding us back. Maybe we can explore what that is so that we can move towards freeing ourselves from it.

I used The Deck Of 1000 Spreads to come up with something to help us explore.

You will need to provide your partner with a topic when using this spread. (**If you want to delve into very private matters in this spread for ROC, I advise that you also utilize PM. However, since this is a learning forum with rules, you must post parts of the reading in your circle thread to show participation.)

Be Free by Fortuna

xxxx1xxxx
x2xx3xx4x
xxxx5xxxx

1. You
This is you at the present moment in regards to the topic.

2. What To Know
This is something you need to know about your present situation in regards to the topic.

3. What You Can Change
This is what you can change or should change to achieve the desired outcome--which is the freedom from your topic.

4. What You Can't Change
This is what you can't change.

5. Advice
Advice to follow to achieve the desired outcome.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Important Notes:
1. If you would like to do a different spread, please keep it to 3-5 cards, and clear this with your partner beforehand.
2. Readers have final choice of the oracle deck used, but can allow sitter to choose.
3. For partners doing the Intuitive Option: After the oracle reading, please provide your intuitive impressions within the write-up or after in its own section.
4. Have fun and let's ROC!

Tigerangel

Hi, Spiderwoman.

I think this is our reading thread not done a ROC before so bare with me

Let me know what the focus is for the suggest spread

You can choose from 3 decks for your reading they are..

The Oracle of the Dragonfae
Oracle of Visions
Wisdom of the house of night Oracle

Are you happy with the using the choosen thread on freedom for your reading? or would you like to try a different 3 to 5 card spread?

Spiderwoman

tigerangel

Hi
OOOPs, didn't see your post, so just as well I checked.

I am happy with this spread and also with you deciding on the deck you use, as I am not familiar with any of the ones you say.

My focus is - how to leave behind, once and for all, a friendship which wasn't healthy at the time and still draws me in, though I am getting better at resisting. It is not a romantic relationship but it is with a man!!

What is your focus? Are you okay with me using my Earth Magic oracle as this is the one I prefer to read with.

Looking forward to my reading and getting started with yours!

Tigerangel

Hi Spiderwoman, nice to meet you :)

The Earth Magic Oracle is perfectly fine for me thanks, I will use the Oracle of the Dragonfae for your reading.

My focus is around finances, I seem to be repeating the same financial patterns over and over again, I seem to be getting them sorted pay of all my outstanding bills or any loans, think I'm starting to be debt free, then wham things happen, so I end up have to get loans again to help pay for whatever crisis it happens to be, last time it was my dryer that broke on me and I had to pay back an overpayment of rent benefits back to government, but that is what it's like for me all the time I'm nearly in the black then something always happens and puts me back into the red, so I would like to find out how I stop this pattern repeating so I can be free from it once and for all and keep my bank balance in the black. Thanks.

Looking forward to starting on your reading, and reading yours for me, I will pm you when I've posted your reading.

Tigerangel

Spiderwomans reading

Card 1~ You ~ Fernia/Clarity

Here I feel the situation with this friendship as it stands now, is that you are at a place where you need this friendship to either change or end for you this is because you both have a strong bond that is pulling you both together which could be the cause of how your friendship became unhealthy for you.
Understanding this bond you both have could either make your friendship or break it..
I feel this card is asking that you be very clear of what you want with this friendship with this man, can you walk away from him forever? Or do you still want some sort of contact with him even if you end the friendship?
These are the things you must ask yourself so you can be clear on what decision you make in regards to this man.

Card 2 ~ What to Know ~ The Time Guardian/You have time

Here I feel what you need to know with this friendship is that there's time to figure it all out, what you want and need from each other, there is no rush for you to make your final decision about how you will handle the changes needed to make this friendship more healthier and balanced for you, when the time comes to make your final decision on still being in a friendship or ending it you will know the right time.

Card 3 ~ What you can change ~ Morgan le Fey/Healing

Here I feel what can be changed is the dynamics of this friendship, it has became unhealthy because of this bond you have with each other, which may have caused you both to overstepped and clashed with each other at times, but you can change how you view your friendship with him, you may need to make it very clear to him what it is you want from a friendship with him, I feel he has given you strength and courage to face things in the past you needed someone to support you, but know you need to set clear boundaries about what is acceptable and not acceptable in his friendship with you from now on, he may need to set his boundaries with you as well, if you can both accept these boundaries from each other then your friendship has the possibility of becoming one that is healthy and balanced again.

Card 4 ~ What you can't change~ Dragonfae of Rebirth/Whole again

I feel from this card that what you cannot change about your friendship with this man is the bond you both share for each other, I feel this bond is from a last life where you both where very close to each other, and for one reason or another you have both choosen to not to be romantically involved in this reincarnation, ( I know some people don't believe in reincarnation or connections from past lives) but I feel this very strongly from this card and is the root cause of why the friendship has turned into an unhealthy friendship for you, is because of the feelings from your past life that are resurfacing into emotions that you both don't fully understand at the moment.

Card 5 ~ Advice ~ The Sovereign/Gentle power

The advice I feel this card is giving is for you take control of this situation with him, you must choose if you can cope with remaining in a friendship with him, if that is the case then having a talk with him about what boundaries you require to keep the friendship still in your life, on the other hand if you feel it will be better for you to end this friendship then you will need to break all contact with him as I feel the bond is too strong between you both to still be in contact and not get drawn into to each other's lives.

My overall feeling for this reading is that to free yourself from this relationship you have to make a choice to either change the dynamics of the friendship or end it, make it clear to him if he cannot accept and respect what you want from the friendship then it will need to end, and the same may be needed by you to accept and respect any boundaries that he may need.
If you make the choice to walk away from your friendship with him then breaking all contact may be needed to fully brake away from the bond you have with him this may be hard to do but if you feel that is the choice needed then you need to make a clean brake from him.

I have attached a picture of your cards for you look at aswell, sorry the picture isn't that good, I hope the reading has given you some insight into how to free yourself from this situation you have with him.

Attachments

• DSC_0002.jpg
    DSC_0002.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 75

Spiderwoman

Reading - at last

Hi Tigerangel

Finally found some time with no one around so here is your reading using Earth Magic Oracle by Steven Farmer.

You in regards to your finances - Tree - Grounding. I had to stop and consider this one as I am not sure if it is saying you are being sensible and grounded in your approach to finances, or that you are being unrealistic. As I couldn't decide I went on to the next card for some guidance.

What you need to know - Gala - Nurturing. Looking at this card I feel that although on the surface you are very aware and knowledgible about money and what makes the world go round in the "world of finance," you are quite naïve. I wonder if your attitude is all or nothing, so when money is tight you budget out any tiny pleasures and when there is more money available you tend to spend more than is sensible. I feel this card is reminding you that you do need to nurture and be kind to yourself, but not "spoil yourself" when you have plenty.

What you can change - Iceburg - Submerged. My first thoughts as I looked at this card is that you have some deep seated, hidden "hang ups" regarding money. Perhaps you have always been scared of not having enough and this idea, buried in your unconscious mind is attracting exactly what you are seeking to avoid - a way of being in the red. Does that make sense?

What you can't change - Green Man - synergy. A tricky one. I feel this is saying that there is a pattern to life to life and this can't be changed. The natural rhyme of life, where actions result in reactions, this is set in stone and can't be changed.

Advice to follow - Meadow - Vulnerability. Perhaps you have not sort support because you have been afraid of making yourself vulnerable. Because when we allow others to see our weak spots we give them the opportunity to hurt us.

NOW - these are my INTUITIVE THOUGHTS. You are someone who on the surface appears to be well organised and "sorted". However, inside you are floundering and at a lose about what to hold on to. I feel you have become detached from your roots - your inner core is weak and you may be experiencing a sense of detachment from the real world.
I had a thought as I was looking at the card that you may have issues around loving yourself. Perhaps you see being kind to yourself as being able to reward yourself with "things" so when money is tight you feel unloved. I don't mean that you spend money unnecessarily - just that to you being able to buy things for yourself equals love (of yourself).
The iceburg conjured up images of a person who has lots of "stuff" hidden from view, and possibly from their own awareness. To enable yourself to move forward it may be necessary to take a peek at what lies under the surface and bring it out into the open.
Iceburg - cold and remote. Could this be how you feel? I don't feel that other people think this of you but wonder if at some level you give off the vibe of "don't get too close to me".
The card Synergy says to me that no changes will happen with your finances until the deeper issues and feelings around loving yourself and your own self worth are explored. Because you can not change the natural law that actions have reactions. Only by changing your own actions can you bring about the changes that you want to see.
The final card says to me that you have trouble trusting people and are scared that is you let them see your weak spots they will hurt you. Of course we can't be too trusting, but putting some faith in other people can help to lighten our load when we are struggling.

To sum up. My intuition is saying that you would do well to seek out those people who can advice and guide you. There are professionals who can offer free advice about money matters; there are organisations that can give practical support to people who have very little money (maybe someone had a dryer you could have free or cheaply). Hopefully you are not getting loans that ask for extortionate repayments to cover interest. If you live in the UK Credit Unions are brilliant places to seek advice on money matters.

Hopefully this will make sense to you. I fear I am terribly out of practise. Please feel free to give honest feedback as this will help me get back on track. And if you want anything clarified I will do my best to help.

Look forward to receiving your feedback. Will do my feedback as soon as I can.

Best wishes

Spiderwoman

Tigerangel

Hi Tigerangel

Finally found some time with no one around so here is your reading using Earth Magic Oracle by Steven Farmer.

You in regards to your finances - Tree - Grounding. I had to stop and consider this one as I am not sure if it is saying you are being sensible and grounded in your approach to finances, or that you are being unrealistic. As I couldn't decide I went on to the next card for some guidance.

What you need to know - Gala - Nurturing. Looking at this card I feel that although on the surface you are very aware and knowledgible about money and what makes the world go round in the "world of finance," you are quite naïve. I wonder if your attitude is all or nothing, so when money is tight you budget out any tiny pleasures and when there is more money available you tend to spend more than is sensible. I feel this card is reminding you that you do need to nurture and be kind to yourself, but not "spoil yourself" when you have plenty.

I think that I am pretty realistic and grounded when it comes to money on a daily basis, my mum used to say I took after my nana in regards to looking after money, I think maybe the first card could be about my close family being there for me if I need it, my dad would gave me anything if I asked him not just financial, but I like to look after myself and only go to my dad when I really need to, which I had to the other day, had to borrow some money for electricity but paid him back to day, between me and my sister, he's sees me as the sensible and responsible one with money.
I rarely ever buy luxury items for myself other than when I want a new Oracle or tarot deck lol, but I do buy for others in my household proberly more than they deserve sometimes lol.
What you can change - Iceburg - Submerged. My first thoughts as I looked at this card is that you have some deep seated, hidden "hang ups" regarding money. Perhaps you have always been scared of not having enough and this idea, buried in your unconscious mind is attracting exactly what you are seeking to avoid - a way of being in the red. Does that make sense?

This does make complete sense to me, when I was growing up, my dad worked every hour going just to keep the bills paid, and didn't leave much over for food or luxuries, so I do think I need readjust how I perceive and feel about money.

What you can't change - Green Man - synergy. A tricky one. I feel this is saying that there is a pattern to life to life and this can't be changed. The natural rhyme of life, where actions result in reactions, this is set in stone and can't be changed.

I think here that maybe I have chosen financial difficulties as one of my life lessons so I'll just need to figure it out the best I can, which I feel I am starting to get there with.
Advice to follow - Meadow - Vulnerability. Perhaps you have not sort support because you have been afraid of making yourself vulnerable. Because when we allow others to see our weak spots we give them the opportunity to hurt us.
I think here it's more of me needing to tell others in my household to stop relying on me to pay every single bill by myself, I'm not scared of being hurt, think it's more a case of not letting them walk all over me.
NOW - these are my INTUITIVE THOUGHTS. You are someone who on the surface appears to be well organised and "sorted". However, inside you are floundering and at a lose about what to hold on to. I feel you have become detached from your roots - your inner core is weak and you may be experiencing a sense of detachment from the real world.
I had a thought as I was looking at the card that you may have issues around loving yourself. Perhaps you see being kind to yourself as being able to reward yourself with "things" so when money is tight you feel unloved. I don't mean that you spend money unnecessarily - just that to you being able to buy things for yourself equals love (of yourself).
The iceburg conjured up images of a person who has lots of "stuff" hidden from view, and possibly from their own awareness. To enable yourself to move forward it may be necessary to take a peek at what lies under the surface and bring it out into the open.
Iceburg - cold and remote. Could this be how you feel? I don't feel that other people think this of you but wonder if at some level you give off the vibe of "don't get too close to me".
The card Synergy says to me that no changes will happen with your finances until the deeper issues and feelings around loving yourself and your own self worth are explored. Because you can not change the natural law that actions have reactions. Only by changing your own actions can you bring about the changes that you want to see.
The final card says to me that you have trouble trusting people and are scared that is you let them see your weak spots they will hurt you. Of course we can't be too trusting, but putting some faith in other people can help to lighten our load when we are struggling.

To sum up. My intuition is saying that you would do well to seek out those people who can advice and guide you. There are professionals who can offer free advice about money matters; there are organisations that can give practical support to people who have very little money (maybe someone had a dryer you could have free or cheaply). Hopefully you are not getting loans that ask for extortionate repayments to cover interest. If you live in the UK Credit Unions are brilliant places to seek advice on money matters.

Hopefully this will make sense to you. I fear I am terribly out of practise. Please feel free to give honest feedback as this will help me get back on track. And if you want anything clarified I will do my best to help.

Look forward to receiving your feedback. Will do my feedback as soon as I can.

Best wishes

Spiderwoman

I can be distant from others at times, and when I do treat myself it is a reward sometimes to myself, I don't have any trust issues in regards to my family as I know they would do anything for me, my trust issues are more with close intimate relationships which I do struggle with at times, I feel I need to change my attitude to money and being afraid of not having enough, I feel I'm getting there though, right now, I'm paying all my bills on time and doing my best to try and save a little if I can, and when my son, daughter and his gf go back to college and uni I will start to get money from them again, as I've been supporting them through the holidays when they don't receive any money, next step is to kick the other half into finding a job.

This reading has been helpful for me to realize I need to change how I view money, and it must have been hard to read for a financial question with an Oracle deck, think I would have found it extremely hard to do.

Thanks for reading :)

Spiderwoman

Feedback

Hi Tigerangel

Thank you for the feedback on the reading I did for you.

I am pleased that some of it made sense to you. For myself I am disappointed as I feel I misread you and the cards. What you say in the feedback doesn't match the mental image I had of you and your situation, so I feel I could have done better.

Your idea on "vulnerability" sounds good. Perhaps you have been too willing to "carry" others, thereby making yourself vulnerable, when you really need to get them to do more for themselves and you!

Sorry I have been so slow in replying; it has been a strange month!!

Best wishes

Spiderwoman

PS I have also posted your feedback to my reading.

Spiderwoman

My feedback

Hi

Sorry for the delay.Card 1~ You ~ Fernia/Clarity

Here I feel the situation with this friendship as it stands now, is that you are at a place where you need this friendship to either change or end for you this is because you both have a strong bond that is pulling you both together which could be the cause of how your friendship became unhealthy for you.
Understanding this bond you both have could either make your friendship or break it..
I feel this card is asking that you be very clear of what you want with this friendship with this man, can you walk away from him forever? Or do you still want some sort of contact with him even if you end the friendship?
These are the things you must ask yourself so you can be clear on what decision you make in regards to this man.

This is a question I keep asking myself! I have thought from the moment we met that we are "soul mates" or have had some connection in a previous lifetime. He has a chaotic lifestyle and can actually be quite dangerous. But I have seen a different side to him and inspite of everything I want to know he is ok.

He has indeed helped me to "toughen up" but not so much by supporting me as by showing me a way of life I have never experienced before.

Bounderies have been crossed and this does need to be addressed if the friendship is to continue. I do fear that this will not happen and an end to the friendship is the only sensible conclusion.

Breaking away completely will be made more difficult as I am friendly with his mother and have been a point of contact between them.

Thank you for your reading. I feel that without knowing the situation, you have given me a clear insight into what I have been denying to myself. Well done.

I have pm'd you with a little bit of background info.

Best wishes

Spiderwoman

Tigerangel

Thanks for your FB, and I have sent you a pm in reply to your extra information.

Thanks for this reading exchange.