Please help New Deck Spread

INIVEA

I am having great difficulty reading this new deck "The Palladini Tarot", I've struggle for 6 hrs with this spread. Please help

Note: I have to save this as I go, my computer keeps crashing. I will be doing lots of editing, I will say in bottom of post that I am finished. sorry my computer hates me.

****** 5 ****** 6 ******
********** 4 **********
****** 3 ****** 2 ******
********** 1 **********

1. Tell me about yourself. What is your most important characteristic?
2. What are your strengths as a deck?
3. What are your limits as a deck?
4. What do you bring to the table -- what are you here to teach me?
5. How can I best learn from and collaborate with you?
6. What is the potential outcome of our working relationship?

The Last Judgement
DECK: My most important characteristic is; Restoring, letting go of the past and releasing blockages. Renewal getting you back on your feet. Awakening past life memories. Change of direction.

6 of Swords
DECK: My strengths are; As a teacher, I am here to help you heal and the easing of your problems. This is a much needed change for the better, your on a spiritual passage now.

The Hanged Man
DECK: My Limits are; Selfishness, Resistance to spiritual teachings, and your inabilities to see things from another perspective.

King of Cups
DECK: I bring to the relationship consideration and compassion. I will teach you; Intuition, feelings "What feels right".

8 of Swords
DECK: You can best learn from by, letting your imagination run wild and collaborate with me by going deep within your self and change those negative beliefs. It will take patience and perseverance.

The High Priestess
DECK: Our potential outcome of our working relationship will be; A strong spiritual friendship full of feminine power and both revealing things hidden and gaining wisdom.

(I am done Finished editing)

I struggled the most with these cards; Judgement, 6 of swords, and especially the 8 of swords

I am open to any other views on this spread.

dancing_moon

Those are some big cards. :bugeyed:

The Last Judgement
The deck has a strong energy of renewal, and it's capable of offering real revelations.

6 of Swords
Its strong point is leading the reader to a better place, 'seeing the light at the end of the tunnel'. It'll read well on questions about letting go, changes, and improvements.

The Hanged Man
I think it won't read on 'passive' questions well. If you're not ready to be proactive, it won't play. This card may also indicate that the deck's advice may require you to make sacrifices, it seems to be really strong in the 'die and be reborn' role, as indicated by the first three cards.

King of Cups
Controlling your feelings, compassion, emotional wisdom, kindness are among the things it can teach you.

8 of Swords
Recognize your limitations, especially those put on you by your mind. Be prepared to face your inner agenda.

The High Priestess
DECK: Our potential outcome of our working relationship will be; A strong spiritual friendship full of feminine power and both revealing things hidden and gaining wisdom.
I can't really add anything to this. :)

Overall, it sounds like a powerful deck that can teach you a lot if you're ready to learn. Happy collaborating! :)

INIVEA

Wow! I really liked that you were able to see these card in a new light

The Last Judgement
The deck has a strong energy of renewal, and it's capable of offering real revelations.

This is starting to show it's self, this makes sense.

. What are your strengths as a deck?
6 of Swords
Its strong point is leading the reader to a better place, 'seeing the light at the end of the tunnel'. It'll read well on questions about letting go, changes, and improvements.

I really liked how you see this card, I struggled on this one, well said, especially "seeing the light at the end of the tunnel". and that it will read well on those types of questions which are what I need right now in my life. Thanks :)

. What are your limits as a deck?
The Hanged Man
I think it won't read on 'passive' questions well. If you're not ready to be proactive, it won't play. This card may also indicate that the deck's advice may require you to make sacrifices, it seems to be really strong in the 'die and be reborn' role, as indicated by the first three cards.

Yeah I noticed that as well, I also noticed that this reading is also strong on inner realm belief (5 cards)

King of Cups
Controlling your feelings, compassion, emotional wisdom, kindness are among the things it can teach you.

lol, the controlling of emotions. definitely :)

8 of Swords
Recognize your limitations, especially those put on you by your mind. Be prepared to face your inner agenda.

I've been feeling like I'm stuck in rut, I know that it's only in my head, but back to the King of cups, controlling these emotions will help me get out of the rut. My emotions have been ruling me for some time. emotions - mind, mind - emotions

The High Priestess

Overall, it sounds like a powerful deck that can teach you a lot if you're ready to learn. Happy collaborating! :)

Thanks for taking the time, to share with me what you see in the cards, it's nice to have that input. and you were able to touch on a couple things I didn't see. :)

dancing_moon

I realize it's kind of hard to give any real feedback now, but I do hope that if you keep working with this deck, you might come back to this thread some time in the future, look through your and my interpretations, and leave some real comments. :)

Good luck!

INIVEA

I realize it's kind of hard to give any real feedback now, but I do hope that if you keep working with this deck, you might come back to this thread some time in the future, look through your and my interpretations, and leave some real comments. :)

Good luck!
Sorry for my ignorance neive. Pleases explain what you mean by real feed back and real comments. That way when I come back to this tread I will get / understand so that I can reply it.

dancing_moon

Sorry for my ignorance neive. Pleases explain what you mean by real feed back and real comments. That way when I come back to this tread I will get / understand so that I can reply it.

Sorry, I saw your message before you edited it to add your feedback. :D Please disregard. :)

Ms. Jocelyn

The Last Judgement

6 of Swords

The Hanged Man

King of Cups

8 of Swords

The High Priestess

I have to agree with Dancing Moon. I think she hit everything I was thinking about. I agree with her as well that this deck is with you for a reason. Maybe you have tried to regenerate some things in your life, but have not been able to. I think this deck will help.

INIVEA

Sorry, I saw your message before you edited it to add your feedback. :D Please disregard. :)
No worries, my computer kept crashing, so it post save, crash, edit post save crash, til I got my whole post complete. Sorry about that.soon I will have new computer :-D

INIVEA

I have to agree with Dancing Moon. I think she hit everything I was thinking about. I agree with her as well that this deck is with you for a reason. Maybe you have tried to regenerate some things in your life, but have not been able to. I think this deck will help.
Thank you both, I will plug along with this deck, I usually don't give up easily, unless I start banging my head up against walls.

Yes Ms. Jocelyn I have been trying to regenerate somethings, its just not happening, I am honestly truly lost. I go one step forward, then I get knocked two steps back, I don't feel that there's going to be an end to what has been going on in my life.

When I first saw the Judgement card come up. My higher self want to save my soul/spirit, in all honesty my soul/spirit is dieing, the light is diming with each and every day that passes by. There's a situation going on in my life, that I can no longer endure, my body, mind, emotions are exhausted from it, very little strength left. Just being honest, please don't judge me for it.