Looking for information -- AGATE

Phoenyx*

I just found out a pretty stone I had in my posession was a Botswana Agate. I'm looking for information on its properties.

Majecot

Hi Triquetra,
I checked Cunninghams but he did not have anything on Botswana, specfically, so I surfed for you ;)
This is what I found:

BOTSWANA AGATE brings gifts and small pleasures, helps quickly overcome low moods. It gives joy and changes depressed mood into happiness. It promotes change, very often unexpected, surprising. This stone does not bring very deep changes or great revolutions, though.

Botswana agate can be used for the exploration of what is unknown. It is a good stone for the crown chakra and energises the auric body. It encourages eternal love and helps to rid the body of toxins.

Hope this helps.

Attachments

• gbotswanaag.jpeg
    gbotswanaag.jpeg
    19.5 KB · Views: 95

lark

The Crystal Bible by Judy Hall says~ Botswana Agate

Excellent for anyone connected with smoke or fire.
It is beneficial for smokers and those who want to quit smoking.
Botswana Agate looks to solutions rather than dwelling on problems.
It helps you to explore the unknown territory and your own creativity.
At a mental level, it helps you see the bigger picture.
At an emotional level, it gently releases repression.
Health wise~ it is particularly useful in helping the body assimilate oxygen, benefiting the circulatory system and the skin.
It also adds depression.
At a nonphysical level, it stimulates the crown chakra, bringing energy into the auric field.

Phoenyx*

Thank you both of you, it seems that this stone came to me just when I needed it. I got it mainly because its so beautiful with its layers of gray and purplish gray and light blue.