Green Man Tree Oracle by John Matthews

dolphingirl

Hi Everyone

I just recently got this deck and I just love the artwork. On every card there is a face hidden in the tree. My question is does anyone have this deck? If so I was able to find the face on every card but the Apple card and would really appreciate someone helping me see that one. :)

Thanks
Samantha

Summerdream

Hi Dolphingirl!

I've recently acquired this deck too. That is the only card I could'nt find the face in too.....lol. Can anyone else help us???

Momof3girls:)

lark

I have the deck and this is what I see.
Look under a good light.
OK, now follow the branch on the left thats hanging alone with the two apples at the end.
Do you see how the branch curves at the end like an eyebrow as it connects to the tree trunk?
Right under that curve is the eye.
Go accross to the other side of the trunk there is the other eye.
The white mark in the middle of the trunk is the nose.
And the two white marks under it are like a droopy mustache surrounding the mouth.
Do you see it now?

dolphingirl

Hi Lark

Thanks for the post, I had kind of seen that but it sure isnt' as clear as the rest of the cards. We tried turning that apple card en every direction and just about everything. With that one I feel like it is more of a where is Waldo kind of thing lol. The cards are really lovely though arn't they!

lark

dolphingirl said:
Hi Lark
Thanks for the post, I had kind of seen that but it sure isnt' as clear as the rest of the cards. We tried turning that apple card en every direction and just about everything. With that one I feel like it is more of a where is Waldo kind of thing lol. The cards are really lovely though arn't they!
They are really sweet cards. Makes me feel like I'm in the woods.
I'm a push over for anything with trees.
And that old gnarly apple tree was the hardest to see.
This oracle is a keeper for me, I really like it!

diane drizzy

Okay Guys-----

So I too went and got The Greenman Deck over the w/e.
I'm a sucker for "spot the faces". I do this all the time with my Faeries Oracle!

Woof

Images anywhere?

Does anyone know of a site where I can view some scans of the cards?
Thanks in advance!
Woof

Jewel

Where did you purchase the deck? I looked on Amazon.com but could not find it. Thanks.

Summerdream

Jewel said:
Where did you purchase the deck? I looked on Amazon.com but could not find it. Thanks.

Jewel, As far as I know it is a Barnes and Noble exclusive.

Momof3girls:)