Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews          Tarot Forum               Free Tarot Readings           Tarot Card Meanings

Chronicles of Destiny: Card 1 The Enchanted Emporium

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Beyond Tarot > Oracle Study Groups

Citizen

WolfSwan 
Chronicles of Destiny: Card 1 The Enchanted Emporium

So this card is all about learning and studying, refining skills, pathways that lead to greater awareness.

The books and bird represent knowledge, the candle flame and crystal indicate illumination. The child in white symbolises openness to new ideas and the ability to absorb information.

This card can demonstrate learning, and this could be in a formal or informal environment. In romance this could indicate keeping an open mind about possibilities and paths that may lead to greater awareness.
Top   #1
Citizen

Eva4 

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfSwan View Post
So this card is all about learning and studying, refining skills, pathways that lead to greater awareness.

The books and bird represent knowledge, the candle flame and crystal indicate illumination. The child in white symbolises openness to new ideas and the ability to absorb information.

This card can demonstrate learning, and this could be in a formal or informal environment. In romance this could indicate keeping an open mind about possibilities and paths that may lead to greater awareness.
Interesting. I get my deck today and going to start my own readings tonight if I can *fingers crossed*. I have a question to start off. When have you noticed this card to be true for you? When does it come up, in other words? Has it been one of the more difficult cards or a card that is a powerful manifestation in your life?
Top   #2
Citizen

WolfSwan 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eva4 View Post
Interesting. I get my deck today and going to start my own readings tonight if I can *fingers crossed*. I have a question to start off. When have you noticed this card to be true for you? When does it come up, in other words? Has it been one of the more difficult cards or a card that is a powerful manifestation in your life?
Hey Eva! Great question to start us off!

So I've had this card come up a few times. As you know these cards aren't really standalone, they work best when they are paired with another card. I've had a few odd experiences where the card has come up with Castle which is all about the home...

I have heard that the card can be calling for a lesson, so maybe in this case it has been around learning something about the home. Have you had much to do with this card?
Top   #3

Elsewhere on Aeclectic Tarot
· Tarot Cards & Reviews
· Free Tarot Readings
· What's New
· Tarot Card Meanings

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2020 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.