Crystal & Gemstone Connections

amyel

This thread is a follow-on from some tangents I see in other threads, so I thought I would start a new one specificially for this purpose.

It is clear that several of us are attracted to specific stones/crystals. Has anyone (like me) discovered that:

1. You discover that the stones you are most attracted to are part of the same family?

Example: I recently found out that both my fav's, labradorite & moonstone are from the feldspar family.

2. Upon further research, have you discovered that the stone/crystals represent or are connected to another area of your life (mainly spiritually)?

Again, I knew moonstone had a connection to the moon(hence the name), but I am rather ...bemused...to find out the same is true of labradorite. To make this connection even stronger, the Goddess I most often call to is Artemis, "Daughter of the Moon". Hence, it is clear that at this time in my life, the moon, and all it holds, has some significance for me.

But - and this is the main point - I didn't know any of this when I started buying moonstone & labradorite....I just liked the stones and discovered their common relationship to other areas of my spiritual life by accident...or is it???

Anyone else had/have experiences like this?

CreativeFire

amyel said:
But - and this is the main point - I didn't know any of this when I started buying moonstone & labradorite....I just liked the stones and discovered their common relationship to other areas of my spiritual life by accident...or is it???

Anyone else had/have experiences like this?

Amyel, funny that you bring this up, as I do not have a great deal of knowledge about stones / crystals but have been drawn to particular ones over the years like Apaches Tear, Emerald, Lapis Lazuli, Amethyst and very strongly to Moonstone. I am almost always wearing some form of Moonstone and I have always felt a connection with the Moon.

I don't know however if the other stones I mentioned are related to the Moon as well, but will have to now check it out and see what I can find.

CreativeFire