Classy (GT April 2016)

CosmicBeing

April 2016 GT

*This is for practice
*Reading are here to give you something to think about but in the end do what you feel is right
*I will PM you when your name has been reached. YOU have a week to respond with the information I need for the GT.
*Feedback is required for now and once the month is over
*The future is sometimes set in stone and sometimes it is not. I am human and I am capable of making mistakes and reading the cards wrong.
*Do not pm me and rush me to finish the reading. This is a time consuming spread.
*If you act Nasty & Disrespectful because an event didn't play out as foreseen or because you didn't hear what you wanted. You will be Black Listed
*THIS WILL ONLY BE SET TO LOOK A MONTH IN THE FUTURE

CosmicBeing

GT image & notes

PLEASE DO NOT COMMENT - NOTES ONLY FOR SELF

Discussed in pm to be sure I layed the cards right.

Involved in higher education....has a crush...crush is of a higher rank.

Fox-Ring-Cross-Book

Attachments

• Classy.jpg
    Classy.jpg
    145.7 KB · Views: 84

CosmicBeing

Woman - Notes - Not completed

(house)mice - (tree)woman - (clouds)clover
(child)tower - (fox)sun - (bear)gentleman

(house)mice- fear or loss of security/comfort
(tree)woman- You are rooted...taking a stand...healing.
(clouds)clover- An opportunity that is cloudy/unclear/murky
(child)tower- Think this shows you are an lower classman (freshman/sophmore)
(fox)sun-Success in work
(bear)gentleman- An upper classman (junior/senor)

-----------
(tree)Woman - You are rooted or healing or a woman taking a stand
(stars)Tree- rooted in hopes/wishes or taking a stand in wishes/hopes
(garden)Star- Wishing/hoping for some type of get together
(book)Garden- get together for some studies
(bouquet)Book- Studies that are joyful/enjoyable/happy
(clover)Bouquet- A joyful opportunity
(clouds)Clover- an opportunity that is full of doubt or an opportunity that is not easy to see.
(scythe)Clouds- doubts or cloudiness being cut away
(heart)Scythe- Broken heart
(stork)Heart- Love that is flying away or moving on or improving.
(moon)Stork- improvement or moving on emotionally
(fish)Moon- emotions that are just going with the flow
(crossroad)fish- An abundance ( of emotions) because of separation.
(Mice)Crossroad- A separation (mice is the house of loss)
(house)Mice- loss of comfort/security
(lily)House- comfort/security that is long awaited or comfort/security that has been present for quite some time.
(key)lily- Calmness, peace, long waiting is the solution
(snake)key- A solution to dishonesty/the other woman/problem
(cross)snake- A problem/the other woman/dishonesty is the burden-hardship
(mountain)cross- A burden-hardship that is delayed
(ring)mountain- A delayed caused by a relationship.
(gentleman)ring- He is dealing with a relationship (to me this indicates he might already is in a relation or has been dealing with one.)
(bear)gentleman- A upper classman
(coffin)bear- An upper classman that is graduating.
(dog)coffin- A end to a friendship/classmate/peer
(sun)dog- A peer that is successful.
(fox)sun- Successful job position or successful trickery or a revelation of trickery
(rider)fox- Job position that allows movement or Job position depending on New information or trickery
(letter)rider- New information in written form/document
(whip)letter- A document that aloows for negotiation or a document that allows passion.
(tower)whip- Negotiation for corporate or New negotiation with a major facility or pursuing passion at university
(child)tower- underclassman
(anchor)child- anchor is the house of lifestyle...so could be that you are just a freshman/sophmore.
(ship)anchor- lifestyel that is changing or is an investment or some distance away
(lady)Ship- You dealing with distance/change/investment.

OH my...this is the longest line I ever seen I think lol

CosmicBeing

Heart card - Notes - Not completed

(snake)key --- (coffin)Bear ---(bouquet)book
(stars)tree -----(stork)Heart --(dog)coffin
(ring)Mountain-(book)garden -(Letter)rider

(snake)Key- A solution to a problem (possible another woman)/ a solution that is problematic
(Coffin)Bear- upperclassman graduating or the end of a course with the upperclassman
(Bouquet)- Educational opportunity that brings joy and happiness
(Stars)Tree- Healing is a hope/wish or Healing of hopes/wishes
(stork)Heart- A love that is moving on or improving
(dog)Coffin- end of a peer/friend/classmate
(Mountain)Ring- A block/delay/obstacle caused by a relations or some other commitment
(book)garden- A place of gathering that is educational (school/classes/courses) or it could mean you'll go to some meeting and gain new knowledge
(letter)rider- New information coming in written form...(this could be the guy finally able to get his diploma)

(whip)Letter- written information that is argumentative or a written document pertaining to passion (a diploma)

-----------------
(Stork)Heart - Love is improved or Love is moving on
(moon)stork- Improvement in romance/emotions
(Heart)Scythe- A rejection of love or Heart broken

CosmicBeing

Ring card -Notes - Not completed

(Tower)Whip -- (Garden)Star
(Man)Ring ----- (Lady)Ship

(Tower)Whip- A passion at university
(garden)star- Hopes/wishes in socializing or recognition in a social setting
(Lady)ship- you dealing with changes or travel
(Man)Ring- He's dealing with a commitment or relationship

-------------------
(Gentleman)Ring- He is dealing with a relationship or some type of commitment
(bear)Gentleman- An upper classman
(Ring)Mountain- A delay/block/obstacle caused by a relationship or some type of commitment

CosmicBeing

Man - Notes - Not completed

(tree)Lady -- ----(clouds)Clover ---- (snake)key
(fox)Sun---------(Bear)gentleman - (Stars)Tree
(mice)Crossroad-(Heart)scythe -----(Ring) Mountain

(Tree)Lady- You are rooted, taking stand, or healing
(clouds)Clover- An opportunity that is unclear/murky
(snake)Key- A solution to lies/problems/other woman
(fox)sun- Success in work or in getting a job or success in trickery
(Bear)gentleman- A man who is an upper classman (junior/senior)
(stars)Tree- rooted in hopes/wishes or healing hopes/wishes
(mice)crossroad- A choice that is loss/causes loss or that is anxiety producing/causes anxiety Alternatively an indicate a separation creates loss.
(Heart)scythe- Broken heart or a rejection of love.
(Ring)Mountain- A block or obstacle caused by a relations

-----
(bear)Man- upper classman
(coffin)Bear- Might be graduating soon...some time in may he might be through with all his courses or that's when you two stop interacting.
(Man)Ring- A man dealing with a relationship or some type of commitment.

CosmicBeing

Summary-Overall- COMPLETED

READ THIS POST. THIS IS THE SUMMARY OF THE WHOLE LAYOUT!

MAN

He has a prior commitment.. either he is in a relationship or he is heavily committed to something in his life.

Ring is in his house meaning he is dealing with some type of commitment.
Mountain is in the house of Ring... so blocks to you two becoming something is blocked by some commitment he has.
Cross in the house of Mountain....disappointment is delayed.
Scythe in the house of Heart....A rejection in love or he may very well be heart broken.

With the clover in the House of clouds and that is what is connecting you two. I think there is an opportunity to be with him... but beware that it's a murky opportunity...that you are not being told all the story.
We then also have Sun in the house of Fox...and that connects you two. This could indicate there is successful trickery occurring here.

It looks like there is something murky and unclear about this possible opportunity to being with him. I think by the end of this month you will either having an ending of a friendship or peer with this man. He very well might be heartbroken and he's dealing with a relationship. I don't think there is a rejection coming from him to you. I honestly do not think he is truly single. I think there is a relationship on his mind and it still plays a role in his life right now even if there is no commitment with this other person.

Woman- You
I think you have recently had a loss of security/comfort or home life. This could be that you just transferred to this school or this is the first time that you are staying in a place other than your home (such as staying in the dorms). This might be a process of adjusting and becoming familiar with the changes that has occurred, but you might also be rooted...rooted in hopes/wishes. Hopes and wishes toward this social setting...to hanging out and meeting new people. This social setting being school. This education pursuit is bringing you joy and happiness. This happiness and joy was through an opportunity. But this opportunity is now murky and unclear...this probably has to relate to this man.

It's hard to say hundred percent sure where this line leads because your line and his line overlap completely. I can't say for sure if you will be rejected by him or he is dealing with a broken heart/rejection.

But, I can tell that you are dealing with changes and even distance. This change probably having to do with a new lifestyle (being a university student...getting more into the university scene or just being new to this place of study.)

But, I do think you are pursing your passion.

When we look at key
(snake)key
(key)lily

The solutions to the problems/lies that you may be experiencing with this person or just in this new setting is your family... those you consider to be your family. Lily is also a card of family...calmness...and I even see it as a card of guidance.

Overall.. I don't see much movement from him and I don't see a relationship starting this month with him. There are blocks and delays to that even occurring and it could very well be because he still has strong feelings for someone and he's trying to work on that relationship the alternative meaning of ring is a commitment....some other commitment.

CosmicBeing

READING COMPLETED. LOOK TO THE POST ABOVE FOR THE FINAL SUMMARY OF THE CARD. IF YOU WANT TO SEE WHAT YOUR PATH MAY LOOK LIKE THIS MONTH YOU CAN LOOK AT THE OTHER POSTS. BUT THE POST ABOVE IS THE IMPORTANT ONE.

YOU HAVE UNTIL APRIL 19 2016 FOR ANY DEEPER LOOK INTO THE LAYOUT.

classy

Hey cosmic :)

I recently moved to a new house. Yess there was some kind of loss. Soo true!I've gone through some intense changes in my life recently.I'm trying to adjust indeed.
I've heard he was in a relationship. I'm not 100% sure though.He will be graduating by this month end,so I will not get to see him again(You're right again).
And yess I'm dealing with distance.He lives pretty far.
So far the reading is accurate.
I will update you by the end of this month :)
Thanks xx

classy

READ THIS POST. THIS IS THE SUMMARY OF THE WHOLE LAYOUT!

MAN

He has a prior commitment.. either he is in a relationship or he is heavily committed to something in his life.

Ring is in his house meaning he is dealing with some type of commitment.
Mountain is in the house of Ring... so blocks to you two becoming something is blocked by some commitment he has.
Cross in the house of Mountain....disappointment is delayed.
Scythe in the house of Heart....A rejection in love or he may very well be heart broken.

With the clover in the House of clouds and that is what is connecting you two. I think there is an opportunity to be with him... but beware that it's a murky opportunity...that you are not being told all the story.
We then also have Sun in the house of Fox...and that connects you two. This could indicate there is successful trickery occurring here.

It looks like there is something murky and unclear about this possible opportunity to being with him. I think by the end of this month you will either having an ending of a friendship or peer with this man. He very well might be heartbroken and he's dealing with a relationship. I don't think there is a rejection coming from him to you. I honestly do not think he is truly single. I think there is a relationship on his mind and it still plays a role in his life right now even if there is no commitment with this other person.

Woman- You
I think you have recently had a loss of security/comfort or home life. This could be that you just transferred to this school or this is the first time that you are staying in a place other than your home (such as staying in the dorms). This might be a process of adjusting and becoming familiar with the changes that has occurred, but you might also be rooted...rooted in hopes/wishes. Hopes and wishes toward this social setting...to hanging out and meeting new people. This social setting being school. This education pursuit is bringing you joy and happiness. This happiness and joy was through an opportunity. But this opportunity is now murky and unclear...this probably has to relate to this man.

It's hard to say hundred percent sure where this line leads because your line and his line overlap completely. I can't say for sure if you will be rejected by him or he is dealing with a broken heart/rejection.

But, I can tell that you are dealing with changes and even distance. This change probably having to do with a new lifestyle (being a university student...getting more into the university scene or just being new to this place of study.)

But, I do think you are pursing your passion.

When we look at key
(snake)key
(key)lily

The solutions to the problems/lies that you may be experiencing with this person or just in this new setting is your family... those you consider to be your family. Lily is also a card of family...calmness...and I even see it as a card of guidance.

Overall.. I don't see much movement from him and I don't see a relationship starting this month with him. There are blocks and delays to that even occurring and it could very well be because he still has strong feelings for someone and he's trying to work on that relationship the alternative meaning of ring is a commitment....some other commitment.

Hey Cosmic!
Sorry for the delay. I've been a little busy.
I did have a loss of security this month.Like,I REALLY felt it.Something happened recently and it made me feel that way.I was heartbroken.I tried to keep my cool anyway.
I didn't see him last month,so there was no movement indeed.I don't think there will be any kind of contact from him.He doesn't seem to care about me.

He graduated last week and he's entering a new phase of his life.I don't know if he will contact me.If he does,I sure will let you know :)
I can tell he's definitely focused on his career.I'm not sure about the other woman though,since I don't know much about him.Again if get any news I will let you know :p

And yess,nothing is clear to me right now.Also I'm very focused on my school stuff.

The reading was very accurate :) The security thing was spot on :D
Thanks soo much for your time and effort Cosmic :D
xxx