NEW Tarot of FELINE arcana. Limited Collector´s edition

Baseforge

Hi, check out my new deck. It´s beautifully handdrawn (you can even buy prints of the original drawings). It features the mysticism of the feline world. It´s a very unique deck and is only available through kickstarter for a limited time. Please help me make this deck a reality.

https://goo.gl/KbWPzB

We have tried to capture the spirirt of classical tarot decks and give them somewhat of a dark edge through the style of drawing. This is a collector´s item as it will only ever be published through kickstarter. All drawings are already done and we have a supplier to rpint and package so ther eis no risk associated :)

If you´re into cats or if you want a truly unique collector´s deck then this is the deck you´ve been searching for. Check it out. There´s a gorgeous video accompanying it to explain the backstory. Let me know what you think.

Thanks so much to te community. If you have any ideas how i can promote it it would be much appreciated.

https://goo.gl/KbWPzB

Thanks again guys, please help make this a reality and pledge now for your own deck.

gregory

Postage seems very high for backers within the EU.... In fact - it's the same for everywhere. :confused:

Baseforge

Shipping is from HongKong

Hi Greg, the thing is we´re shipping from HongKong which is why it´s so high :( I tried to bring down shipping costs down by eliminating the wooden box I wanted to ship it with (which would have been even more expensive. Shipping is ridiculously expensive, but when I checked with Spanish post to see if it´d work out cheaper from here, the starting rates for untracked mail is 29.58!! It´s absurd, and i wish i could lower that cost of course. I´m attaching a link to the quotation for spanish post for documentation´s sake.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/s25gp543zm8luuz/cost.jpg?dl=0

gregory

In your place then, I'd have offered a flat price with *FREE postage included*.

It isn't that I haven't backed it - I have, actually; I mean - it's CATS; I HAVE to ! - but it LOOKS strange !

Baseforge

THANK YOU!!

Thanks Greg,

I know it´s annoying that postage is as much as the deck, wish i could get an amazon deal on postage :) (no idea how they manage free shipping even on some small items!) I´ll take your idea on board for the next project. But would a 35€ deck incl. shipping not seem too expensive anyway? Thanks for your pledge and for your advice, much aprpreciated :)

Any idea where else I can promote this deck? I´m trying in facebook groups but they have real strict rles about posting there.

What did you think of the video? Did you like it? I spent alot of time on that and hope it adds to the back story of the deck :)

Chris

gregory

Thanks Greg,

I know it´s annoying that postage is as much as the deck, wish i could get an amazon deal on postage :) (no idea how they manage free shipping even on some small items!) I´ll take your idea on board for the next project. But would a 35€ deck incl. shipping not seem too expensive anyway? Thanks for your pledge and for your advice, much aprpreciated :)

Any idea where else I can promote this deck? I´m trying in facebook groups but they have real strict rles about posting there.

What did you think of the video? Did you like it? I spent alot of time on that and hope it adds to the back story of the deck :)

Chris

To be honest I didn't look at the video. I don't LIKE videos about decks ! I looked at the images and I was sold. No - a $35 price tag INCLUDING postage would appeal to a lot of people; so often you look at a $25 deck and think hey YEAH and then you go to buy it and the $15 postage puts you off. Not having that extra step would take away the OMG what is the POSTAGE going to be maybe I won't even LOOK step.... I'm on another forum I can post about it, so I will. I have no ideas about facebook - I don't go.