Your most UNREADABLE deck

feynrir

Unfortunately, what has come to mind is my sad Liber T: Tarot of Stars Eternal. I still love it.

Beautiful, beautiful deck. I just can't do it justice in readings.

Metafizzypop

Tarot of the III Millennium :confused: 'Nuff said.

Grizabella

I can read with just about any deck. But the one that's so far stumped me is the Tarot of Ceremonial Magic. It's by Lon Michael Duquette and was given to me by a very nice friend. I got the book that goes with it after I got the deck, thinking that would give me a few insights, but so far I haven't take the time to study it at all. Maybe sometime when I can't find anything else to occupy me I'll tackle it. It's a very complicated deck.

Dancing Bear

Da Vinci Enigma

Most decks I own i could probably read from, maybe? not all equally nor would i trust it LOL but most...

except the Da Vinci Enigma Tarot. I just cannot read from it.. I just love the art work and keep it solely for that.. but to get a good reading with depth.. It is not going to happen for me with this deck. I cannot even skim the surface with it.. but every time i see it i adore the images.

GlitterNova

Lo Scarabeo's Vikings Tarot. All of the cards depict a scene or character from Norse mythology and I just simply don't have enough knowledge that mythology to be able to easily recognize what's happening on most of the cards (without the LWB).

nisaba

My most unreadable deck? The Ironwing, without a shadow of a doubt. I can't even make out any figures or anything on the cards.

That being said, I love it to bits as abstract art, and I've been known to do a reading with it, which even made sense to the querent!

RiverRunsDeep

Crow's Magick Tarot. I love dark decks and was looking forward to working with this one, but looking at the cards is like floating in the dark, cold silence of outer space without a hope of receiving a message.

Also, Sacred Circle Tarot. So stubbornly silent! I do manage to coax a reading out of it (just barely!), but it is no fun at all.

3ill.yazi

The Nicola Ceccoli. I love the images, but it's turned me off of decks using preexisting images. No rhyme or reason to the suits or numbers, some of the images seem repetitive or duplicate in terms of meaning. They frankly might work better if you trimmed the words and numbers off, and just used as an oracle. But I find them mute. My TdM's are chatty in comparison.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OceanicWanderlust

Kingdom Within Tarot, Guardian Angel Tarot, Angel Tarot, DV Fairy Tarot, New Mythic Tarot, Victorian Steampunk Tarot and the Art of Tarot.