Adflatus

tao51

Actually

the name should draw attention. I do feel this is will be the deck for 2005. I just wish it was out sooner!--Tao

tao51

This deck abounds in creativity!--Tao

le pendu

An amazingly beautiful deck!

Awesome, lovely, powerful.

Congratulations!!

robert

tao51

I thought this deck was lost

But I was more than happy to find it again!--Tao

Osher

darwinia said:
Probably not a good idea to put large images of the deck on the web anyway as piracy abounds.

I also like the contrasting images/sensibility on the 8 of Pentacles. The echo of regular playing cards shows in the mirroring aspect of the deck, and yet the cards aren't the same, you have to look a bit more carefully, no assumptions. I've always liked decks that make me think a bit more carefully about a "standard" meaning.

Good ideas, original thinking, great art, lush details, make lots of money, you earned it.

Probably best to add a watermark to the images, so they cannot be copied (before publication!)

Yes, a lovely deck, and original! It deserves to do well.

tao51

Ooops!

I do not want this thread to slip away! This is a fantastic deck!--Tao

WolfSpirit

Thanks for bringing this deck to my attention.
The artwork is gorgeous, and it's great to see a deck meant for reversals - I never do reversals, can't stand to look at cards upside down ! This is really original, I have never seen it done like this.

tao51

I agree

This is truly a tremenduously creative set of cards. I am pleased that a major publisher like Llewellyn has picked it up!--Tao

zachlost

yay :)

wow, tao51 seems to be dragging this thread along quite well ;)

thanks heaps for the support everyone.

The prints were taken off the website recently because of an issue I have with the host - this will be resolved with time. As for the cards, the last I heard from the publisher was that the name had evolved into something else.

"The Revelations Tarot"

Although I am a little dissapointed (at losing the name I had chosen), I really don't mind the new name too.

Cheers,
- Zach

oceanpoetry

I like the new name!

I think it makes the deck seem a little more "accessible". Really interesting illustrations, the artwork is very intriguing. And having upright and reversed readings on the same is unique- and will make these cards very popular.