JuniperPress (GT June 2016 Layout)

CosmicBeing

GT will be focusing on the month outlook.
Feedback will be required for the past part of the spread. Feedback is required for once the month is over of the GT it was done on.

When chosen what I'll need from you:
GENDER/SEX
Choose A Topic If you choose spirituality, please let me know what type of spirituality you would like to focus on
Let me know if this GT will be have 2 females or 2 Males or an extra male/female (3 people in total).
(If you are genderqueer...choose any gender.. I just need a person card to stand for you)
Give me up to a weeks & a half to finish this.
You will be provided with a GT image

MUST HAVE at least 50 POSTS

*This is for practice
*Reading are here to give you something to think about but in the end do what you feel is right
*I will PM you when your name has been reached. YOU have a week to respond with the information I need for the GT.
*Feedback is required for now and once the month is over
*The future is sometimes set in stone and sometimes it is not. I am human and I am capable of making mistakes and reading the cards wrong.
*Do not pm me and rush me to finish the reading. This is a time consuming spread.
*Your spot will be looked over or removed if I find out that you got two readers to read on the same GT month. In other words.. can't have two July GT readings.
*If you act Nasty & Disrespectful because an event didn't play out as foreseen or because you didn't hear what you wanted. You will be Black Listed
*THIS WILL ONLY BE SET TO LOOK A MONTH IN THE FUTURE

I reserve the right to not read a person that I do not feel comfortable reading for

Please do not post a comment if you are not JuniperPress

General

CosmicBeing

I made Male card... non gender specific....so can represent anyone.
But, this male card sits right in the male house... which is a sign that it's a male you majorly have to deal with this month. Whenever I get the 'non-gender' specific card in the 28 house.. I found it to say most of the time "This is a man you have to deal with. And usually it's hard to sway this person."
You are female card 29. Female card 29 sits in Scythe.

Attachments

• JuniperPress June2016.jpg
    JuniperPress June2016.jpg
    162.1 KB · Views: 78

CosmicBeing

Female card

Female card

(rider)clouds - (clover)garden
(scythe)Lady - (whip)fox
(tower)heart - (garden)Tower

*Doubts/uncertainty/lack of clarity pertaining to some news or new arrival/movement
*Socializing or meetings that bring opportunity/second chance or socializing/meetings through gambling
*You having to reject something or something sudden occurring.
*Work related high emotional discussion or manipulation/lack of trust/cunnng related-cause high emotional discussion
*This could be a cardiologist or heart/love/intimacy through isolation
*Hospital meeting or isolation in socializing/get together

(scythe)lady
* You cutting ties/rejecting people-places/ or You in the state of sudden occurrance
(stars)Scythe
*rejecting/cutting ties with wish-hopes or Sudden occurrence pertaining to a wish/hope
(anchor)star
*Wish/hope for stability or a certain lifestyle
(fox)Anchor
*stability or lifestyle pertaining to job/work or trust
(whip)fox
*work or job related/causes high emotional discussion or Trust/cunning/manipulatons related-causes high emotional discussion.
(child)whip
*high emotional discussion that brings new beginnings
(tree)child
*New beginning that is healing or rooted
(cross)tree
*healing to hardships/disappointments
(heart)cross
*disappointment/hardship to something you or disappointment/hardships that have effected you deeply.
(tower)heart
*romance is isolated (I thought of this song for some reason Mr. Lonely ) or cardiologist
(garden)tower
*Hospital meeting or isolaton in social scene
(clover)garden
socalization/meeting that brings an opportunity or second chance.
(mice)clover
*An opportunity pertaining to fears/anxiety/loss or second chance that brings about fears/anxiety or a second chance that is loss.
(path)mice
fear/anxiety pertaining to a choice/ a new path/seperation or loss through separation
(lady)path
You dealing with separation/choices/new path

CosmicBeing

Male card (non-gender specific)

Non-gender specific card

Just in it's own house.

Whenever I see a male card I made non-gender specific and it lands in the 28th house....I have seen it to more than likely mean there is a male that you have to deal with..and this person could be the type that is hard to sway or convince of anything.

(tower)heart - (garden)tower
(man)man) - (lady)path

*Heart that is lonely or cardiologist
*isolated in socializing/meeting/going out
*As I said whenever i make a male or female card non-gender specific and it ends up in it's own house... it indicates that gender. So some male is going to play a role in your life this month.
*You dealing with separation/choices/new path

CosmicBeing

Ring card

(snake)coffin - (coffin)sun - (bouquet)fish
(stars)scythe - (stork)ring - (dog)lily
(ring)dog - (book)ship - (Letter)Letter

End of a problem/lies
revelation/success brings/coming to an end
Money given as a gift / Abundance of happiness / going with the flow brings happiness
rejection of a wish/hope
relationship/commitment/contract is improvement
older friend/longstanding friend-companion/peacefulness/calm companion (even loyalty)
A friend/companion you have a contract with or a relationship with
changes brought by knowledge/secret/education

(stork)Ring
An agreement/contract/commitment/relationship that is improved or moving on
(lily)stork
Improvements to/moving on from a long standing situation or brings peace/calmness
(dog)lily
peace/calmness to/trhough a companion/partnership/frienship or an older/longstanding companion
(ring)dog
companion/partnership/friendship that has a commitment/contract/agreement with.

****Dog can indicate doctors, therapists, etc.****

CosmicBeing

Cards in own houses

(letter)Letter
This month some written corresponspendence or written agreenment will be important
(mountain)mountain
Blocks, delays, and obstacles.
(man)man
There will be a man playing a role this month.

CosmicBeing

Key

(moon)key
Solution to emotions or female related stuff.
(birds)moon
female related conversation or an emotional base conversation
(sun)birds
A conversation that is successful or revealing.
(coffin)sun
a successful ending or a revelation that brings ending (alternatively revelation about an illness)
(snake)coffin
An ending to problems or even lies/decit (an illness that is problematic or even related to the spine)
(clouds)snake
A problem (lies/deciet) that brought doubts/uncertainty.
(rider)clouds
doubts/uncertainty that move away (think of rider as the wind and clouds as clouds...the wind is blowing the clouds away.)
(ship)rider
movement that brings change
(book)ship
change to secrets/knowledge/information or even education
(bear)book
secrets/information/knowledge that is major
(fish)bear
major finances or major abundance/laid back/going with the flow (fish is sometimes a sperm card)
(bouquet)fish
abundance of happiness/joy or finances pertaining to a gift/invitation
(house)bouquet
happines/joy relating to comfort/home or gift/invitation pertaning to home (like a house warming gift)
(key)house
comfort/security is the answer.... home is the answer.

CosmicBeing

Overview - Do not comment- Not completed

Completed. If you have any questions let me know. can look back over the chart as things develop by June 30th.

From your chart. I definitely see a male playing a role in your life this month (this can be any male, a doctor, coworker, friend, lover, etc. Man card doesn't just mean a lover.) This could be a guy that you are isolated from..that you or him may not be willing to allow anyone close to them. There might be isolation between you two or there will be an official meeting that will occur. But, you are going to have to deal with choices made. The choice may have been a separation or a choice pertaining to something else.

Mice is in the house of path...This to me indicate loss through a choice..so path card is most likely pertaining to some separation with a male in your life. Whoever this male is to you.

During this time period set you are going to be in a state of cutting ties. Cutting ties with someone you were hopeful for or wishing for. This wish probably was pertaining to stability. Stability pertaining to trust. (need for) Trust might be the topic or the cause for high emotional discussion. High emotional discussion that brings new beginnings. New beginnings that are healing. Healing to any disappointment/hardships you or those around you who have gone though. This has been disappointment that have affect you deeply. The heart in the house of tower I started to hear the song "Mr. Lonely". I think there is isolation that has effected someone's heart deeply. This had lead to isolation in socializing. Socializing that could bring second chances. But, this second chance/opportunity is loss. loss through a choice/separation. Choices/seperation that you are having to deal with.

If we look and analyze the faces of the man and woman on the cards and I hardly do this... Your card is looking in the past and the man card is looking ahead. This could mean that you are holding onto something from the past and this male is looking forward to the future.

You both are in the same column and the heart in House of tower is what is between you. This shows what is going on between you. It's like a peanut butter and jelly viewpoint of why we look at the cards between the two significant. It tells what is occurring between the two people.

A companion/friend who is committed/in an agreement. Older/longstanding friend/companion. Moving on from a longstanding commitment/agreement.

Key-solution/answer
A solution/answer to emotions. Through an emotional discussion. A conversation that is revealing. A revelation that brings ending. Ending to problems or even deceit/lies. Problems (lies/deceit) that brought doubts and uncertainty. Doubt and uncertainty move away (start fading). Movement that bring change. Change to a secret or knowledge. A secret/knowledge that is major. Major to abundance of happiness/joy. Happiness/joy to a sense of comfort and security. Comfort/security is the answer.

Hope this is helpful. This is a general chart... so I can only tell so much as to what is going on. I hope this was helpful. Some alternative meanings of this chart can be relating to doctor and hospital related issues.

CosmicBeing

June is coming to an end. Looking forward to your end of month feedback.

CosmicBeing

You have a week to add your feedback!