winter garden (GT June 2016)

CosmicBeing

GT will be focusing on the month outlook.
Feedback will be required for the past part of the spread. Feedback is required for once the month is over of the GT it was done on.

When chosen what I'll need from you:
GENDER/SEX
Choose A Topic If you choose spirituality, please let me know what type of spirituality you would like to focus on
Let me know if this GT will be have 2 females or 2 Males or an extra male/female (3 people in total).
(If you are genderqueer...choose any gender.. I just need a person card to stand for you)
Give me up to a weeks & a half to finish this.
You will be provided with a GT image

MUST HAVE at least 50 POSTS

*This is for practice
*Reading are here to give you something to think about but in the end do what you feel is right
*I will PM you when your name has been reached. YOU have a week to respond with the information I need for the GT.
*Feedback is required for now and once the month is over
*The future is sometimes set in stone and sometimes it is not. I am human and I am capable of making mistakes and reading the cards wrong.
*Do not pm me and rush me to finish the reading. This is a time consuming spread.
*Your spot will be looked over or removed if I find out that you got two readers to read on the same GT month. In other words.. can't have two July GT readings.
*If you act Nasty & Disrespectful because an event didn't play out as foreseen or because you didn't hear what you wanted. You will be Black Listed
*THIS WILL ONLY BE SET TO LOOK A MONTH IN THE FUTURE

I reserve the right to not read a person that I do not feel comfortable reading for

Please do not post a comment if you are not Winter Garden

LOVE

CosmicBeing

Attachments

• Wintergarden June2016.jpg
    Wintergarden June2016.jpg
    168.8 KB · Views: 90

CosmicBeing

28 female - possible lover

possible lover

(clouds)coffin - (snake)snake - (coffin)ring
(bear)letter - (stars)28 lady - (stork)clover
(heart)child - (ring)29 YOU - (book)fox

Ending to doubts/uncertainty/lack of clarity
Deceit or Problems is a major issue right now.
A relationship/agreement is coming to an end.
written communication that is major/nurturing/aggressive.
A possible lover you are wishing for or a possible lover that has a wish.
An opportunity that brings improvement or second change that brings improvement.
A new beginning in love
You are wanting to be in a relationship.
investigating for new information.

(stars)Lady
*A possible lover you are wishing for.
(path)stars
*wishes/hopes for a new path
(child)path
*A new path that brings new beginnings/beginnings
(heart)child
*A new beginning in love
(birds)heart
*two love birds or a Heart to heart conversation.
(cross)birds
*A conversation that is hard/emotional tough/disappointing.
(dog)cross
*disappointment about a companion or emotionally tough/hard on a friendship
(clover)dog
*A friendship/companion that bring opportunity or second chance.
(stork)clover
*A second chance that brings improvements or an opportunity for improvement.
(lily)stork
*An improvement that brings peace/understanding/calmness/to a long standing situation
(fish)lily
*A long standing situation of just going with the flow or peace/calmness that is abundant
(scythe)fish
*going with the flow that was rejected/sudden
(home)scythe
*A sudden ending to something comforting
(moon)home
*Comfort and security that was emotional
(letter)moon
*Emotions through written communication
(bear)letter
*Written communication that was major/nurturing or even aggressive
(fox)bear
*Something major/big that causes investigative or Something major/big that cause that was tricky
(book)fox
*trickey new information or investigating new information or trickery/manipulation through secrets
(tower)book
*New information pertaining to a structure of something or secrets that bring isolation/structure.
(rider)tower
*A structure that is new or a structure that is moving forward or isolation-structure bring movement/news
(bouquet)rider
* Something New or New information that brings happiness
(tree)bouquet
*Happiness through healing or making roots.
(whip)tree
*Healing brought about from a high emotional discussion or even sexual acts.
(key)whip
*High emotional discussion is the solution
(anchor)key
*The solution to stability/lifestyle
(garden)anchor
*Stability through socializing or stability/lifestyle brought about from a meeting.
(sun)garden
A get together or meeting that brings a revelation.
(mountain)sun
A revelation that is blocked/obstructed/delayed
(man aka lady 28)Mountain
Possible lover/dream girl is dealing with delays, blocks, obstruction.
***golly what a long walk***

CosmicBeing

29 female- winter garden

wintergarden
(heart)child - (ring)you - (book)fox
(key)whip - (fish)lily - (Anchor)key

New love or a New beginning in love.
You wanting a relationship or you in a relationship.
investigating new information or trickery through knowledge.
A high emotional discussion is the solution or or high emotional discussion bring answers.
A long standing going with the flow or peace/calmness going with the flow.
The solution or answer to stability/lifestyle.

(ring)you
You wanting a relationship or you in a relationship
(coffin)ring
A relation that is coming to an end or a relationship that is dead or a relationship that is depression
(clouds)coffin
Ending to confusion and doubts/uncertainty or depression causes confusion/doubts/uncertainty
(lady- You)clouds
You are dealing with confusion/doubts/uncertainty even a lack of clarity.

CosmicBeing

Heart card

love/intimacy

(clover)dog - (ship)mice - (home)scythe
(whip)tree - (birds)heart - (child)path
(garden)anchor - (mountain)sun - (path)star

A friend/companion giving a second chance or opportunity
Loss/anxiety caused by change or travels
rejection to comfort/security
Healing high emotional discussion
A heart to heart conversation or a loving conversation
Choices bring a new beginning or A path that is new.
Stability/lifestyle socializing
A revelation or success that is blocked/delayed.
Hopes/wishes pertaining to a choice or hopes/wishes pertaining to a different way/path

CosmicBeing

Ring card

Relationship

(clouds)coffin - (snake)snake - (coffin)ring
(heart)child - (ring)you - (book)fox
(key)whip - (fish)lily - (Anchor)key

End of uncertainty/lack of clarity/doubts
Problems or deceits are prominent this time period
A relationship or commitment is coming to an end.
A innocent loves / small love / New beginning in love
You want a relationship or you in a relationship
investigation information or trickery/manipulation through information (maybe even work training)
high emotional discussion is the answer or solution
Peace/calmness is abundant or long time going with the flow
The solution/answer to stability/lifestyle

Toddah

My apologies. Didn't realize that!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CosmicBeing

OVERVIEW - Completed

LOOK TO THIS POST--summary of notes

RIng

Love

Lady 28
To me this section indicates that it's a continuation of what is presently going on with your life. The reason I say this because there are so many cards proceeding you and Lady 28. This indicates history and recent past history that is still going to play a role now.

I think this is a lady you have hopes/wishes for...a crush. There are wishes and hopes pertaining to a choice/path/separation. This could be a new path/separation that brings new beginnings. A new beginning in love. This has caused a heart to heart conversation between you two. A conversation that is hard/emotionally tough/disappointing. This could be emotionally tough or disappointing on a friendship/possible companion. A friendship or companion that brings an opportunity/second chance. A second chance/opportunity that could allow improvements to happen. An improvement that brings peace and understanding. This is abundance of peace/calmness that might lead to rejection. A rejection to something comforting. Comfort and security on an emotional level. There are some emotions that come through text/other written forms. Written communication that was major. This is something major that may have been perceived as trickery from this Lady 28's view point or even yours. Trickery/manipulation through secrets. These secrets led to isolation in this interaction. Isolation that brings movement. Movement to happiness. Happiness through healing. Healing brought about from high emotional discussion. A high emotional/raw discussion is the solution. The solution to stability or a lifestyle. Lifestyle brought about from social circle/socializing. This socializing/meeting brings revelation. A revelation that is blocked/delayed. A possible lover dealing with blocks/obstacles/delays.

You

What you will be dealing with around you is this possible lover/crush. New beginning in love. Might be having to deal with trickery through knowledge/secrets. High emotional discussion is the solution.. it will give a lot of answers. Abundance of peace/calmness/understanding. A solution/answer to a lifestyle or even stability.

On your path you will be wanting a relationship in your life right now. You were in a state of confusion/doubts/uncertainty, but those doubts/confusion is coming to an ends. This desire to be with your crush in a relationship is ending.

There is a lot of past between you two I feel. We have a lot of cards behind you and Lady 28. So indicates to me there is history here and what was going on in the past will continue. If you look at the chart.

We see in the future that there is going to be a conversation that is going to be difficult/disappointing. There is going to be emotions through written communication. The answer/solution to stability is going to be revealed. The fox siting in the house of book makes me want to warn you that there might be trickery/manipulation through knowledge or even secrets.

There is going to be burdens in this friendship/companionship. But I think the Lady 28 is going to give a second chance or take the opportunity for improvement and this is going to lead to the disappointment.

A relationship is coming to an end, but it will lead to movement and new arrival of happiness.

If we look at the row of (coffin)Ring...we see problems/lies/deception lead to a relationship (of any form) coming to an end, but this will allow movement and new arrival of happiness.

If we look at row of (stork)clover...we see Lady 28 a crush is most likely going to give a opportunity/second chance for improvements, but this will lead to disappointment/hardships in a friendship/companionship.

If we look at (book)fox...we have you in Ring wanting a relationship..desiring a relationship. This is going to lead to receiving manipulation/trickery base on knowledge and secrets. Emotions through letter.

If we look at row of (anchor)key...we have peace/calmness/understanding in abundance leads to answers/solution to stability that will be in the form of a conversation that is disappointing/tough.

I get this feeling that Lady 28 doesn't outright know you have a crush on her.. You probably didn't tell her. But, I think she does and I don't get a good feeling from this layout. I will really keep an eye out for trickery/manipulation.

I don't see New love completely entering your life.. a lot of having to deal with past stuff. But, the Rider in House of Bouquet is promising. I think you will have movement in your life by the end of the month that leads to happiness. I just don't see it with Lady 28....Snake is a very prominent card and Fox in the House of Book I don't like either.

CosmicBeing

Hope this made sense and was helpful....You have until June 24 2016 to ask further question about this chart and to look deeper into it.

winter garden

LOOK TO THIS POST--summary of notes

RIng

Love

Lady 28
To me this section indicates that it's a continuation of what is presently going on with your life. The reason I say this because there are so many cards proceeding you and Lady 28. This indicates history and recent past history that is still going to play a role now.

I think this is a lady you have hopes/wishes for...a crush. There are wishes and hopes pertaining to a choice/path/separation. This could be a new path/separation that brings new beginnings. A new beginning in love. This has caused a heart to heart conversation between you two. A conversation that is hard/emotionally tough/disappointing. This could be emotionally tough or disappointing on a friendship/possible companion. A friendship or companion that brings an opportunity/second chance. A second chance/opportunity that could allow improvements to happen. An improvement that brings peace and understanding. This is abundance of peace/calmness that might lead to rejection. A rejection to something comforting. Comfort and security on an emotional level. There are some emotions that come through text/other written forms. Written communication that was major. This is something major that may have been perceived as trickery from this Lady 28's view point or even yours. Trickery/manipulation through secrets. These secrets led to isolation in this interaction. Isolation that brings movement. Movement to happiness. Happiness through healing. Healing brought about from high emotional discussion. A high emotional/raw discussion is the solution. The solution to stability or a lifestyle. Lifestyle brought about from social circle/socializing. This socializing/meeting brings revelation. A revelation that is blocked/delayed. A possible lover dealing with blocks/obstacles/delays.

You

What you will be dealing with around you is this possible lover/crush. New beginning in love. Might be having to deal with trickery through knowledge/secrets. High emotional discussion is the solution.. it will give a lot of answers. Abundance of peace/calmness/understanding. A solution/answer to a lifestyle or even stability.

On your path you will be wanting a relationship in your life right now. You were in a state of confusion/doubts/uncertainty, but those doubts/confusion is coming to an ends. This desire to be with your crush in a relationship is ending.[/COLOR]

**** Yes, I would like to be in a relationship with her, and the entire situation has been incredibly confusing to me as I never expected to be attracted to her at all, and certainly not develop such strong feelings. I'm struggling to let it all go and just move on with my life as this woman moved me in strange ways, and she was the first person I was drawn to after being single for four and a half almost five years. At this point I've now been single for six years, and although I want love in my life I'd rather stay single than settle for a relationship which is less than a deep soul connection.

There is a lot of past between you two I feel. We have a lot of cards behind you and Lady 28. So indicates to me there is history here and what was going on in the past will continue. If you look at the chart.

We see in the future that there is going to be a conversation that is going to be difficult/disappointing. There is going to be emotions through written communication. The answer/solution to stability is going to be revealed. The fox siting in the house of book makes me want to warn you that there might be trickery/manipulation through knowledge or even secrets.

There is going to be burdens in this friendship/companionship. But I think the Lady 28 is going to give a second chance or take the opportunity for improvement and this is going to lead to the disappointment.

A relationship is coming to an end, but it will lead to movement and new arrival of happiness.

If we look at the row of (coffin)Ring...we see problems/lies/deception lead to a relationship (of any form) coming to an end, but this will allow movement and new arrival of happiness.

If we look at row of (stork)clover...we see Lady 28 a crush is most likely going to give a opportunity/second chance for improvements, but this will lead to disappointment/hardships in a friendship/companionship.

If we look at (book)fox...we have you in Ring wanting a relationship..desiring a relationship. This is going to lead to receiving manipulation/trickery base on knowledge and secrets. Emotions through letter.

If we look at row of (anchor)key...we have peace/calmness/understanding in abundance leads to answers/solution to stability that will be in the form of a conversation that is disappointing/tough.

I get this feeling that Lady 28 doesn't outright know you have a crush on her.. You probably didn't tell her. But, I think she does and I don't get a good feeling from this layout. I will really keep an eye out for trickery/manipulation.

I don't see New love completely entering your life.. a lot of having to deal with past stuff. But, the Rider in House of Bouquet is promising. I think you will have movement in your life by the end of the month that leads to happiness. I just don't see it with Lady 28....Snake is a very prominent card and Fox in the House of Book I don't like either.

If this is the woman I currently do have a crush on, then it will be interesting to see how this all plays out. She and I had a falling out in what I thought was a friendship that we were established, and this took place at the beginning of July last year. I was the one who elected to end our friendship and walk away after she misread some actions of mine as being negative when my intentions were quite the opposite, I simply went about things in an idiotic manner. After realising my mistake I attempted to reconcile with her, but she never responded to any emails or text messages. She then presumably proceeded to start a relationship with the woman she told me she was in love with prior to us going our seperate ways. Thiswoman was someone I actively encouraged her date although she expressed interest in being alone to sort herself out. I'm fairly certain if lady 28 is my current crush, then she was aware that I had a crush on her because she apologised for any potential hurt I may be feeling regarding her feelings for this other woman. Whether she still realises I have a crush now, is another thing though. You're right that I never openly said the actual words, but I feel she was aware nonetheless.

Now skip forward to March of this year, and you my crush coming back into my physical space - she actually lives interstate so I hadn't seen her since March of 2015. I got incredibly drunk one night and sent her a text saying, "Don't worry in time I will forget you even exist" and instantly regret it. She was working at a festival I attended, and we were in the same physical space but never had any actual contact. I saw her from a distance (some of it not far at all), but never attempted to speak to her at all. However, after the festival ended I sent her an email apologising for the text, and for the first time since July 2015 she actually responds. Turns out she never received my text - perhaps she blocked my number on her phone, and she accepts my apology and points out that she had thought she may run into me. She never specified whether she saw me or not, just that she had met my doppelganger. I wrote back intrigued asking about this doppelganger of mine, but she never responded. Is this communication the trickery of which you speak, perhaps? Or do you feel that is yet to happen?

On a side note, it could also be said that she felt quite put out by the communication which caused the breakdown in our connection to begin with. I sent her a care package when her grandmother passed away to her home address, and it freaked her out because I got her address from the internet. It was on a CV she had uploaded online, and which she knew I had seen because we had discussed it in person one night and she pointed out the address was for her home, so I didn't think I was doing anything wrong but it brought up a whole lot of issues from her past. My actions were stupid, but I was just trying to be kind and I didn't fathom that she would take it all so badly. The only reason I didn't ask if it was okay to the send the package there was because I knew she was having a hard time and I didn't want to bother her while she had so much stuff going on.

So it looks like from your spread if this is my crush (and not my ex who this long history could also pertain to) she may attempt to email me this month, and potentially want to rekindle what was our burgeoning friendship and there may be possible deception involved. What we had has certainly already come to an end a very long time ago, it's just me alone with my feelings at this point. So perhaps you're right in saying I will finally accept that this is dead and move on. I am doubting at this point I will ever hear from her again or at least not by email/text, but there is a very, very slight chance I may bump into her at the festival I am attending next week.

I'll update this again at the end of the month, but I wanted to thank you for taking the time to do this wonderful spread. I can see that it is incredibly involved and thus incredibly time consuming, and I want you to know that I am extremely grateful for your generosity.

If there is anything you don't feel I have provided adequate feedback on, then please let me know. I apologise for going through the entire history of my connection with my crush, but I wanted explain everything thoroughly so that the current situation has context.