Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Live Tarot Readings Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

As You Wish Tarot Spread

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Spreads

Citizen

Hispet 
Citizen

As You Wish Tarot Spread

This spread was inspired by dandelions once they've gone to seed.

1****2****3
4****5****6

1. Walking through a beautiful meadow, you come upon a dandelion that has gone to seed. You pluck the stem, close your eyes, and make a wish; This card represents your wish.
2. You take a deep breath and blow, sending the seed soaring through the air; This card represents the forces that are helping your wish.
3. The seed falls gently, landing on the fertile soil; This card represents the foundation your wish has to build upon.
4. The summer rains feed your seed, and help it to reach its fullest potential; This card shows what you can do to help your wish grow.
5. The seed grows into a beautiful dandelion; This shows what your wish will become.
6. The dandelion then turns to seed; This shows the potential that will be built from this wish, such as new wishes.
Top   #1
Citizen

Shibiusa 
Citizen

Oh, this one seems perfect to add to my notebook and use with my Mystic Faerie deck! It has the same feeling as the spreads in the booklet. Thank you!
Top   #2
Citizen

anie 
Citizen

Cool Spread. I will have to try it out ... I like the peaceful feeling of it when i read it. Its a nice positive spin.
Top   #3
Citizen

lalalibra 
Citizen

As soon as I saw the title of this post, I had a feeling this was going to be a good spread for me. And then, as soon as I read, "Dandelions," my heart leaped. Earlier this week, I had a dream like this - walking through a meadow full of dandelions, about to make a wish. I knew the dream had to do with being careful (considerate) about what I wish for. I am so appreciative of this spread you've shared. This is going to help me, I'm sure. Thank you so much!

I especially like how the 6th card expands on the results of the 5th card; showing how things may weave together in the long term. Love the image of a dandelion for this, perfect in so many ways.
[emoji813]
Top   #4
Mayhem Madam

SaturnCeleste 
Mayhem Madam

I remember my grandmother taking a big pot and a big slotted spoon outside and digging up dandelion greens for dinner. This spread is a wonderful idea and thank you so much for sharing it. I'll be giving it a try for sure!
Top   #5
Resident

mary_leo 
Resident

I love the idea of this spread! I'm gonna try it tonight! Thanks

Enviado de meu MotoG3-TE usando Tapatalk
Top   #6

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

The Aeclectic Tarot Forum closed permanently on July 14th, 2017. The public threads remain online as a read-only archive and resource. More information on our decision can be found here. Thank you for being a part of our active community over the past seventeen years.

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.