Online crystal shop in Australia?

Calayvie

If you happen to be further North, keep Gemfest, a huge thing at Lismore, NSW in May each year, in your calendar. The alleyways running alongside a country showground are taken up with caravaners with their own unearthed or fossicked treasures, while the huge auditorium has some very high class, as well as lower class, crystal dealers and items... It's a yearly delight!
Hi Linnie!
That's sounds awesome!
I might have to take a trip up there one year!
Thanks [emoji4]

Sent from my R5 using Tapatalk

suk

I did some searching on crystal and gem shows, there are so many held at multiple times every year! Here's a link I found, there's one near me this weekend!

linnie

Hi Linnie!
That's sounds awesome!
I might have to take a trip up there one year!
Thanks [emoji4]

Sent from my R5 using Tapatalk
My pleasure, Calayvie. :) I think its the biggest in NSW and the 2nd biggest in the country, or maybe just the biggest, fullstop :)

I did some searching on crystal and gem shows, there are so many held at multiple times every year! Here's a link I found, there's one near me this weekend!
Yes, there is another big one north of here, past Brisbane, i think, or maybe in the sunshine coast hointerland??, in June... so Lismore in May, then up further in June :D

Thanks for the link, suk... I'll see where else they are happening. :) *** ETA: Ooh!!! Had a look... that's wonderful!!!! Thank you very much!!