What's the Postman Bringing? Part 13

eolian

I just got "The Deck of Sorrows" from Seven Stars in the mail yesterday!!!
I cant wait to do my Samhain reading. I took her up on the Treatme special and the 10 extra cards are great. I love dark decks.

CharlotteK

Nicoletta Ceccoli is landing on Tues or Weds but I'm away until Friday, so will have to wait nearly a week!

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

deb13b

Zombie Tarot is lurching it's way to me. I am sooooo excited to get it lol

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Nemia

I had two parcels waiting for me - I had the notifications already some days ago but since our post woman is in her tiny office only one hour per day, I couldn't go any earlier.

I was SO excited when I saw my enveloges/parcles. I saw that one was from Thailand, the other from Greece. I must have smiled when I walked home, the sun just dipping lower towards the sea, and I knew that I would open my parcels!

The Four Heavenly Kings from Thailand - and the Greek version of Katina's Deste cards. The Thai deck is gorgeous and RWS-based, the Katina cards will need more work.

Happy!!!!!!!

Awkward.turtle91

Last two decks before my birthday I couldn't resist these have been sticking out like a sore thumb.

Wheel of the year tarot (I wish those had a bordless edition I couldn't find one any where)
Ho hum! I'm not to fussy!

And Les Vamprie oracle - Lucy Cavendish just in time for Halloween! Mwaahaha!

--

They still owe me dreaming way tarot!

Xx

Laura Borealis

I just ordered the Future Vision Gem Tarot (poker sized). :party:

Gwynydd

My Deck of the Bastard with custom backing arrived today! What a treasure it is! Love, love, love!

My daughter's birthday present, the Cosmos tarot and oracle pack from Light Grey Art Lab arrived today. It's gorgeous, but I'm extremely ANGRY about how freaking long it took. I don't want to ever order anything from them again, if I can help it.

AutumnOwl

The Ceccoli Tarot should arrive tomorrow....i'm looking forward to doing some inner child & shadow work...

I can't wait :)

CharlotteK

Distant Past Tarot has shipped from Florida so may take a while to get to UK, but it's on its way 🙂

HearthCricket

My backup copy of the Pagan Otherworlds Tarot arrived safe and sound today! This time I was wise enough to open it from the bottom so as to keep the gorgeous seal in tact! :D