What's the Postman Bringing? Part 13

lilylilac

I just got the Mystical Cats Tarot, two subways and two busses but it was worth it!

littlethings

Minoan Tarot by Laura Perry

Hi litttlethings! Please leet me know how you like it after you have worked w it a bit won't you? I have been wishing for a Minoan deck for quite awhile now :)

Yes, I will! :) I preordered this deck back in April from Amazon, and I'm glad it's finally here. I also have Ellen Lorenzi-Prince's Minoan deck so it will be interesting to compare them.

BlueLotus

Angel Reading Cards by Debbie Malone

Angel Reading Cards: When You Believe In Angels, Anything Is Possible, by Debbie Malone, are on their way to me, and I can't be more excited. :D

ayuryogini

2006 version Victorian Romantic Tarot

Luna's Crone

Well she brought everyday witch, the deck of the dead, I have the Druid Plant Oracle on its way here. I think there maybe more coming. Maybe not.

RavenOfSummer

Just received my first majors-only deck, Tarot de l'Ange Liberte! The cards are big and beautiful and I'm so intrigued by the overall concept. I only wish that my French was better so I could read the guidebook.

Also on the way for me: Tarot of Trees, Druid Animal Oracle, and the iTongo Tarot. The latter is coming direct from the creator in South Africa.

97dd0cabc62b269909962aab78b4f739.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nemia

Today my trimmed Fey tarot arrived - and it's so beautiful!!! It's trimmed perfectly, just the way I would have done, only more precisely. The colour-coded inner borders are still there. Lovely, lovely deck. I'm thrilled!

And now I'm waiting for the Idiosyncradeck ;-))))))

ncharge

Carol Herzer's Spirit Speaks deck. I'm so excited!

Glennmaicha

After a period of time in which I bought no new decks (an impressive several months!) I finally caved in and purchased the After Tarot Kit. It was just too interesting a concept to pass up, and from what I've seen the artwork is pretty loyal to Pamela Colman-Smith's work.

I was planning to cancel my pre-order of the Everyday Witch Tarot, since I ordered it in October and hadn't received word of it shipping. However, just after I purchased the After Tarot, its status was changed to "Shipping Now". Ah, Amazon. I'll chalk it up to destiny I suppose.

As I didn't really plan to spend $60 on tarot cards in such a short period of time, I decided to refrain from any other purchases. However, I've been intrigued by Lo Scarabeo's Secret Tarot for a long time and I learned yesterday that it also comes in a miniature edition! Naturally, it jumped into my shopping cart, but it was a steal at $14 (in my mind, at least).

Phaidra

Looking forward to The Modern Spellcrafters & Everyday Witch. They are the only brand new sets that I have ordered in quite awhile. Can't wait to sniff that "just opened" media fragrance! I have been reviewing the images and already have a few questions that I hope are addressed in the companion books.

I have been anxiously waiting for Place's The Vampire Tarot from an eBay site since November 15th when I ordered. They continue to change the shipping date forward. Now it is February 21st - almost 96 days!