Modern Spellcaster's Tarot Delayed Until September 18th

Dee Ell

Or you could cancel the Amazon order and order from https://www.llewellyn.com

Mine was shipped out Tuesday, I ordered my Monday. Per the tracking it will arrive Monday 9/26, I choose the 4 - 7 day shipping. I will do an unboxing and load it on You Tube.

Yeah, except the deck from Llewellyn is around $12.50 more, plus shipping - that's the rub...

markdc10

I know you are right that Modern Spell Casters Tarot is more expensive from https://www.llewellyn.com

However:
1. At least I will get the deck soon.
2. I am really only waiting on this one deck now.
3. I think that this deck will be worth the price anyway

Barleywine

I've gotten philosophical about this. It's not a deck I need, because I really don't need any more, but at the pre-order price I couldn't resist. I'm just going to wait Amazon out, force them to cancel if they really don't intend to deliver, calling them out on their lies about it being "unavailable."

Disa

I'm waiting it out, too.

My message from Amazon never said anything about it being unavailable or sold out, it says this, now: " Not yet shipped Delivery estimate: We need a little more time to provide you with a good estimate. We'll notify you via e-mail as soon as we have an estimated delivery date"

Theta Choir

My message from Amazon never said anything about it being unavailable or sold out, it says this, now: " Not yet shipped Delivery estimate: We need a little more time to provide you with a good estimate. We'll notify you via e-mail as soon as we have an estimated delivery date"

Yes, I have the same message, but if you look at the actual product page itself, it says "Temporarily out of stock".

Something ELSE it says, as of today, however is this: "Buy New $27.47"!!!

Yep. They raised the price on Amazon. (My pre-order price is $17.43) Sneaky little hobbitses!

ETA:
<SNIP...> I will do an unboxing and load it on You Tube.

Very much looking forward to it. Let us know when you upload it! :)

Disa

Yes, I have the same message, but if you look at the actual product page itself, it says "Temporarily out of stock".

Something ELSE it says, as of today, however is this: "Buy New $27.47"!!!

Yep. They raised the price on Amazon. Sneaky little hobbitses!

ETA:

Very much looking forward to it. Let us know when you upload it! :)

Ohhh, I didn't notice that...hmm. I'm liking Amazon less and less these days for various reasons.

rwcarter

I'm hardly an apologist for Amazon (for those who don't believe me, check my posting history in Tarot Decks), but as I've already said, them being out of stock most likely means that they have sold all of their initial shipment as pre-orders. They will honor the pre-order price whenever the decks actually arrive. Whether or not $27.47 will be the price at which they sell their second shipment of decks remains to be seen. Their percentage savings for mass market decks is usually higher than 8%, so I'd be surprised if the price doesn't drop once they have new stock in hand.

I pre-ordered the Apokalypsis at $31.46, but the price when it was shipped was $20.31 so I got an $11.15 credit to my credit card. That only made me happy cause I had bought it at a much higher price, so to get more than 1/3 of the price I paid back as a refund was great!

Rodney

markdc10

In What Way Could Amazon Possibly be out of stock

I'm hardly an apologist for Amazon (for those who don't believe me, check my posting history in Tarot Decks), but as I've already said, them being out of stock most likely means that they have sold all of their initial shipment as pre-orders. They will honor the pre-order price whenever the decks actually arrive. Whether or not $27.47 will be the price at which they sell their second shipment of decks remains to be seen. Their percentage savings for mass market decks is usually higher than 8%, so I'd be surprised if the price doesn't drop once they have new stock in hand.

I pre-ordered the Apokalypsis at $31.46, but the price when it was shipped was $20.31 so I got an $11.15 credit to my credit card. That only made me happy cause I had bought it at a much higher price, so to get more than 1/3 of the price I paid back as a refund was great!

Rodney

I ordered during the winter. I am not buying the out of stock. NO AMAZON is Lying to everyone

markdc10

I am not canceling my order either.

I've gotten philosophical about this. It's not a deck I need, because I really don't need any more, but at the pre-order price I couldn't resist. I'm just going to wait Amazon out, force them to cancel if they really don't intend to deliver, calling them out on their lies about it being "unavailable."

I am not canceling my order either. I haven't cancelled my order on Amazon either. The pre-order for the Modern Spellcaste's Tarot was for $17.43. I will wait to see what Amazon does. If the honor it I will either keep the extra deck for when I wear out the first one I get or I will give it to someone who also appreciates this type of tarot deck. Either way, no way will I let Amazon off that easily!

Theta Choir

I am not canceling my order either. I haven't cancelled my order on Amazon either. The pre-order for the Modern Spellcaste's Tarot was for $17.43. I will wait to see what Amazon does. If the honor it I will either keep the extra deck for when I wear out the first one I get or I will give it to someone who also appreciates this type of tarot deck. Either way, no way will I let Amazon off that easily!

Oh, I'm sure Amazon will honor their pre-order price. However, I *do* suspect that they might be purposely delaying shipment to encourage some people to cancel their pre-orders so that they have fewer pre-order price guarantees to honor.

<Dons tinfoil conspiracy hat>