Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

Monstarot kickstarter!

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Decks

Resident

ambroshah 
Resident

I got this deck through kickstarter for my daughter, who is 10 years old. She LOVES her monstarot deck and pulls a card or two every day. It is such a sweet and insightful deck if you're looking for something that is positive and friendly.
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #41
Resident

Symphony 
Resident

I got my deck the other day I love it. So colourful
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #42
Resident

SharonRA 
Resident

Just wanted to add a quick update: have been using the Little Monster deck regularly now and it reads so clearly! It's become one of my all-time favourite RWS clones. It's beautiful, fun, playful, and straight forward to read, which is why I bought a backup copy the day she started selling the extra decks leftover on her etsy.

https://www.etsy.com/shop/JoannaNelsonStudio

The only small criticism I have would be cardstock - same cardstock used with the 78 tarot decks, I believe. It's not flimsy thin nor is it overly thick like Schiffer's shiny coaster decks (lol), but they are a bit stiff and will take quite awhile to break in, especially if you have small hands like me. The cardstock is actually quite good, I'm just fairly picky and prefer the thin but durable buttery cardstock that SevenStars and Doug Thornsjo (Duck Soup decks) use for most of their decks. Their decks shuffle like a dream and are yummy. :d lol
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #43

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

The Aeclectic Tarot Forum closed permanently on July 14th, 2017. The public threads remain online as a read-only archive and resource. More information on our decision can be found here. Thank you for being a part of our active community over the past seventeen years.

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.