Can someone do a relationship chart?

Mystic40

If anyone could do a relationship chart for me, that would be great!
There are NO birth times, I am sorry to say!

Here are the dates: I am 7/10/63, born in Bryn Mawr, Montgomery County,PA..(female) 2 males I would like to be compared with:

Birthdates are 7/11/55 born in Kensington, Philadelphia, PA (male)

10/7/59 born in Univeristy of Penn, Philadelphia, PA (male)

If anyone can do this asap, I'd appreciate it, I am going away on Friday for the weekend and won't have access to a computer..

Thanks!

Mystic40

isthmus nekoi

Hi Mystic40 and welcome to Astrology!

You may not realize this, but compatibility readings require a great deal of time and effort and are not the type of thing you can whip up asap. Also, your lack of birthtimes means the reader cannot determine house cusps into the reading - which some astrologers would prefer to have. So if no one offers a reading, please don't be too disappointed.

Minderwiz and I (mods for this forum) are trying to work out a system to handle chart requests or reading exchanges.... so do come back later to check out the status on chart requests. For now, you can try plugging in your birth data at http://www.astro.com. Unlike other sites, they give a free compatibility reading that goes beyond sun sign.

Mystic40

Thanks! You're absolutely right!

I did know that, I am not sure why I posted that question.

I am familiar with Astro.com, thanks for the reminder!

Mystic40

isthmus nekoi

It's no problem :) We've had a sudden influx of chart requests here, and don't really have a system set up to deal w/them so hopefully we'll have something worked out soon.