Recurring man in my dreams

Mystic40

Hi all:

I have been dreaming ALOT for the past 6 months, and I noticed that there is one particular "man" that is in them..

I have started writing them down..but in one he helped me out of a boat that was being thrown around by a storm..

In another he was giving my daughter something for helping him, but instead he pulled out an ornate looking key and handed it to me..

In another he was watching my daughter for me and I went to clean up the toys and he said "leave them, I will take care of it"..

This man looks to be in his early 70's, roundish face, full salt and pepper beard, salt and pepper hair, stocky build, about 5'11 ish..
not real tall, I consider tall over 6'..my husband is 6'2", I am 5'5"..

He also has a very pleasant face, not sure what color eyes, very serene looking face though...

Could this man, possibly be a spirit guide? I don't know anyone that looks like this and I am not sure why I would dream of someone like this...

Thanks

Mystic40

Sevan

It seems like he very well could be. Does he seem familiar to you in any way? Maybe not someone you knew in waking life, but if his spirit seems oddly familiar, then he could be a guide. Have you ever tried to ask him about himself in your dreams? I would recommend some lucid dreaming studying!!

Mystic40

Thanks

Thanks for your reply zoso..

I really can't place his face..I've tried believe me..

What makes me think that this maybe my quide is that I have been going through alot of turmoil and had been asking my quide/guides to help me out..and then I dreamt of this "man".

I had also asked my Uncle for help through this turmoil, and I also dreamt of him, but I was never able to talk to him..he would laugh and smile at me but never talk...I dreamt of him twice, the first time, I walked into a room and he was laughing and I said "uncle b!" you have to be quiet..(my Uncle LOVED to laugh, he could see the humor in everything, he was SUCH a giving man!)..the next time I dreamt of him, he was in bed, (he died of cancer, I did not see him before he passed away) and my Aunt answered for him..she said "Uncle B says everything will be ok"..

I am not sure why he couldn't talk to me directly...

I have read about Lucid dreaming, I am not sure how to do it..

Mystic40

Phoenix Rising

Reminds me very much of the 6 of swords! Being in a boat and leaving behind the turmoil. The man steering the boat being your guardian angel, telling you that there is light at the end of the tunnel. Things will sort it self out, he will take care of it! Because your daughter appeared in your dream, i would say that you are like a daughter to him and that he is watching over you.
I'm wondering about the key. If it's old, then I would think, the key is about "Key to your past"!

Mystic40

Thanks Pheonix!

That IS the way I see this man, that he is there to help me and will continue to get his message across to me however I can take it..if it's in my dreams so be it..

I was in ALOT of turmoil and that seems to be passing, I seem to be getting messages, slowly but surely as to what path I am supposed to follow..it seems whoever is giving me these messages is doing it slowly and only alittle at a time, maybe because I can only understand alittle at a time..it's pretty amazing!

Yes, the key in my dream looked old and ornate to me..I think I found some information on the "key to my past", I know that keys in a dream a pretty significant..I knew it had a meaning for me, I just wasn't sure if it was a key to the past, or to the future.

Mystic40

Mystic40

Jeez!

I dreamt of this man again Sunday night..in the dream someone was trying to break into my house, I kept trying to wake my husband, I saw a man at my front door..got my husband up and saw a man run out our side door..(this felt like a VERY real dream), then I was sitting on a picnic table and this man that I have dreamt of before was standing next to me, trying to calm me down as I was hysterical, and kept saying "my husband always forgets to lock the house up when he goes to bed", the man kept trying to reassure me..I think he even patted my back, my husband was standing behind and to the right of me, next to the picknick table..infront of me was a long narrow street with overgrown trees on each side..I couldn't calm down, finally the man that I have dreamt of before put both arms around me and held me tight and whispered in my ear "everything is going to be alright, trust me)..

I had a horrible weekend emotionally..

Mystic40

Indigo_lady

He feels like someone who is trying to let you know that you are not alone

Is there anyone in your family that might remind you of him? Not only your uncle, but perhaps someone you never even met?

Mystic40

Believe me, I have been trying to figure out who this man is..

He doesn't look like anyone I know or have known..all I can say is that he has a calmness about him that I cannot describe, his face is ALWAYS open and serene..

Mystic40

Mystic40

O dear god! I know who this man is! It just hit me tonight!

It's a father of someone I am close to and he passed away!

He looks just like him!!!

Thanks for making me take the time to think!

Mystic40