Decks for Financial/Career readings?

EmpyreanKnight

Something tells me that all those rich, opulent LS decks that fairly drips with all that gold foil is perfect for financial/material/money readings. They just seem so apt.

Lol, no offense, EK. 😉

You're one of the nicest forumers here, G6, so none was ever taken. 😊

G6

Something tells me that all those rich, opulent LS decks that fairly drips with all that gold foil is perfect for financial/material/money readings. They just seem so apt.

You're one of the nicest forumers here, G6, so none was ever taken. 😊

Aww, shucks. ☺️

G6

PICS Alexey Simonenko's Business Tarot

As can be seen in its box, the deck's name is БИЗНЕС ТАРО, which phonetically and actually translates to "Biznes Taro" or Business Tarot. It's a deck by Alexey Simonenko.

Okay, I talked to Alexey and it's not sold here. Waiting to hear back if there's an English language version or one planned. I like this deck and it looks good for work Qs. I would need English version though otherwise it would be an oracle as they don't seem to be direct RWS translations.

Here's some PICS. Anyone that speaks/reads Russian can tell us if the deck name is Business Tarot?

🙏🏻

G6

PICS

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 243
  • FullSizeRender-2.jpg
    FullSizeRender-2.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 246
  • FullSizeRender-3.jpg
    FullSizeRender-3.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 240

G6

Okay, Alexey said maybe an English language version in the fall. Hope it turns up! I really like the card backs too.

BrownBear

Okay, Alexey said maybe an English language version in the fall. Hope it turns up! I really like the card backs too.
It looks interesting. Please keep us posted if you hear of an English version.