Tarot Cards & Reviews Live Tarot Readings Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

Tarot of Musterberg

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Decks

Citizen

Bluefeet 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectre Made Flesh View Post
Looks fantastic. As well as the extra 'Siren' card, it's interesting to see that the Devil is named 'The Creature' instead - is there a specific reason for this, or is it just a quirky thing?
It's likely that the Devil card was already renamed in the comic series, since Tarot of Musterberg is a reproduction of that fictional deck: https://www.curioandco.com/collections/roger-believe
Top   #11
Seeking wisdom, peace, and solitude

Annabelle 
Seeking wisdom, peace, and solitude

I hadn't run into the Musterberg before, but I confess that I just ordered a copy (despite the extraordinarily high shipping). There's something about it that captivated me at first sight.

Bluefeet, the cardstock sounds marvelous!
Top   #12
Aspiring Mystical Crone

Tanga 
Aspiring Mystical Crone

Ahh yes - now I remember...
I'm not supposed to be looking at this thread. (TOADies and all).

Love the humour in the deck.
Top   #13
Citizen

Bluefeet 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annabelle View Post
I hadn't run into the Musterberg before, but I confess that I just ordered a copy (despite the extraordinarily high shipping). There's something about it that captivated me at first sight.

Bluefeet, the cardstock sounds marvelous!
Congrats on the purchase! Curious to know what you and martykens think of the card stock. In tarot collector terms, it has a matte Il Meneghello feel but a finish of the self-published Wild Unknown - there's really nothing quite like it out there! Deck creators may want to consider printing more decks on acid free neutral card stocks, they make beautiful cards. Hint, hint
Top   #14
Cat on a cold stone roof

gregory 
Cat on a cold stone roof

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annabelle View Post
Ordered - BUT - you get free world-wide shipping if you spend another 5 cents. So I also ordered a truly horrible postcard which took me into the free postage zone... It was writ in BIG as soon as I looked at my basket...
Top   #15
Cat on a cold stone roof

gregory 
Cat on a cold stone roof

Heads up. The free postage thing is a site error. I have cancelled my order !
Top   #16
Citizen

Bluefeet 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregory View Post
Heads up. The free postage thing is a site error. I have cancelled my order !
Sorry to hear that gregory! The postage without discount is indeed a bit over-the-top...
Top   #17
~ borderless ~

Madrigal 
~ borderless ~

Oh oh, I shouldn't have clicked on that link. About $55 US plus shipping. Thinking shipping would be reasonable I went to check out to see what the actual costs were and it indicated shipping was free. Under shipping options, the little circle was checked reading '2015 San Diego Comic-Con pick up' Otherwise shipping is prohibitive at $40 US
Top   #18
Citizen

martykens 
Citizen

I just got my shipping notification!! (no turning back now, lol)
While this is my most decadent purchase in recent memory, I'm really glad I stumbled upon this deck and was able to share my enthusiasm with you all.
I'll be sure to update with rants, raves and observations after it arrives! [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Top   #19
Cat on a cold stone roof

gregory 
Cat on a cold stone roof

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madrigal View Post
Oh oh, I shouldn't have clicked on that link. About $55 US plus shipping. Thinking shipping would be reasonable I went to check out to see what the actual costs were and it indicated shipping was free. Under shipping options, the little circle was checked reading '2015 San Diego Comic-Con pick up' Otherwise shipping is prohibitive at $40 US
I think they may have taken out the ComicCon link - they said they aren't accepting requests to pick up at the next ComicCon yet ! All this stuff came out while I was cancelling ! They thanked me for finding site glitches. That did not make me feel better, but the option to pick up when I next pass through Vienna was OK Lord knows when that might be, but still...
Top   #20

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

The Aeclectic Tarot Forum closed permanently on July 14th, 2017. The public threads remain online as a read-only archive and resource. More information on our decision can be found here. Thank you for being a part of our active community over the past seventeen years.

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.