Find Your Purpose Exchange

RavenOfSummer

Falcor and I will be doing an oracle reading exchange, using Saskia's Find Your Purpose spread found here: http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=252663

I'll be reading for Falcor using the Shamanic Healing Oracle, and Falcor will read for me using the Druid Animal Oracle.

:)

RavenOfSummer

This is the first full reading I’ve done with the Shamanic Healing deck, and the results are absolutely fascinating. A lot of synergies among the cards that came up- the overall theme I see is that this is a time of deep release for you, which is creating the space for a new way of life more attuned to your current path.

The cards I got:

1. What is my purpose? Emotional Release.
2. Where to find purpose? Feminine Energy.
3. Where to work to find purpose? Letting Go.
4. What are you allowing to block your purpose? Creativity.
5. Purpose mentor- who or what can help me find purpose? Unlimited Possibilities.
6. Universe’s gift- what helps you to find or live your purpose? Anger.

This is a time of deep emotional release for you. Letting out and expressing your emotions, particularly those that have deep roots or that you have been holding back, will be a cleansing experience for you. It is also necessary, in order to create the room in your life to grow, to move on, and to make new connections in line with your current path.

In order to find this needed emotional release, you need to tap into your feminine side, your feminine energy. Be nurturing toward yourself. Allow yourself to feel your feelings, and know that this is part of who you are. Give yourself some extra space and some extra self care.

The Letting Go card seems to echo the message of Emotional Release. Again, this is about letting go and letting out those things that you’ve been holding on to. Perhaps there are aspects of your life that are no longer serving you. It’s time to think about what those are and begin to release. Do not be afraid to let go- you are creating the space for better things.

It’s possible you have some blocked energy around creativity. The work of creating can be a wonderful tool of release, which seems to be the dominant theme of this reading. Again, you have much inside you to express. Don’t be afraid to put pen to paper, or paint to canvas, or fingers to keyboard, or whatever sort of creative instrument calls to you. Allow your playful side to come out. Tap into your inner child and ask them what would be fun to do.

It seems that meditating on the unlimited possibilities for your life has an important message for you now, and can act as a guide to you. Perhaps this is around fear of letting go- it can be hard to release aspects of your life, even those aspects that are holding you back, if you don’t know what your life will be like without them. Don’t be afraid- all of your dreams are possible. Put your energy behind them.

The last card is really fascinating. It seems that in addition to the overall message of emotional release, you are also called to remember that your emotions, even those that are usually perceived as “negative” or indeed especially those emotions, are part of your power. Your past may have had painful experiences, but building on them and expressing them is an important part of who you are. Don’t shut them off- be empowered by them.

I hope this reading is helpful! Please let me know if it resonates :)

RavenOfSummer

9a26756dd85bc10b621772d8152a1aa5.jpg

Pic of your reading :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Falcor

This is the first full reading I’ve done with the Shamanic Healing deck, and the results are absolutely fascinating. A lot of synergies among the cards that came up- the overall theme I see is that this is a time of deep release for you, which is creating the space for a new way of life more attuned to your current path.

The cards I got:

1. What is my purpose? Emotional Release.
2. Where to find purpose? Feminine Energy.
3. Where to work to find purpose? Letting Go.
4. What are you allowing to block your purpose? Creativity.
5. Purpose mentor- who or what can help me find purpose? Unlimited Possibilities.
6. Universe’s gift- what helps you to find or live your purpose? Anger.

This is a time of deep emotional release for you. Letting out and expressing your emotions, particularly those that have deep roots or that you have been holding back, will be a cleansing experience for you. It is also necessary, in order to create the room in your life to grow, to move on, and to make new connections in line with your current path.
First, I must say that the cards are beautiful. I really love the the they look and feel.

I agree. Currently(the last year or so) I am in a healing process. A very important part of it is to release, let go and and expressing. And it's not easy at times. The patterns of holding back, holding in are still strong in me and I need to fight them sometimes. There is a lot of cleansing to do.

In order to find this needed emotional release, you need to tap into your feminine side, your feminine energy. Be nurturing toward yourself. Allow yourself to feel your feelings, and know that this is part of who you are. Give yourself some extra space and some extra self care.

This one makes me a bit nervous. I am not sure how much I am connected to my feminine side when it's about me. I am compassionate person, ready to help and to nurture..others. When it comes to me I suddenly tend towards Spartan attitude. I am too hard to myself, I begin to realize it but not very sure how to overcome it yet. But I am trying.

The Letting Go card seems to echo the message of Emotional Release. Again, this is about letting go and letting out those things that you’ve been holding on to. Perhaps there are aspects of your life that are no longer serving you. It’s time to think about what those are and begin to release. Do not be afraid to let go- you are creating the space for better things.
It's very hard to let go. To just let go and to jump off the tower. Will be there someone to catch me? Or I will have to do it by myself again?

It’s possible you have some blocked energy around creativity. The work of creating can be a wonderful tool of release, which seems to be the dominant theme of this reading. Again, you have much inside you to express. Don’t be afraid to put pen to paper, or paint to canvas, or fingers to keyboard, or whatever sort of creative instrument calls to you. Allow your playful side to come out. Tap into your inner child and ask them what would be fun to do.
That's true.

I have a lot inside me to offer, you are not the first to see it. And I am not doing with this enough. To be honest I would like to try to work with wood, carving perhaps. I want a lot of things but don't have time for them all. And I am learning to communicate with my inner child which is very confusing.

It seems that meditating on the unlimited possibilities for your life has an important message for you now, and can act as a guide to you. Perhaps this is around fear of letting go- it can be hard to release aspects of your life, even those aspects that are holding you back, if you don’t know what your life will be like without them. Don’t be afraid- all of your dreams are possible. Put your energy behind them.

Months ago someone pulled out a magician card for me. Told me that I am that card and I have all the tools/resources in my hands to do my magic. It was beautiful. Your words are reminding me of that.

The last card is really fascinating. It seems that in addition to the overall message of emotional release, you are also called to remember that your emotions, even those that are usually perceived as “negative” or indeed especially those emotions, are part of your power. Your past may have had painful experiences, but building on them and expressing them is an important part of who you are. Don’t shut them off- be empowered by them.

I hope this reading is helpful! Please let me know if it resonates :)

The last card says-start doing your shadow work process already. I have a lot of negative things bottled inside and I need to find out how to work with them instead of allowing them to kill me.

It was a very good reading.
Many thanks =]

Falcor

- - 3 - -
2 - 1/6 - 4 (1 crossed by 6)
- - 5 - -

1. What is my purpose? Fire Dragon

We are talking here about a very active energy. It can be fierce and destructive if you give it a total freedom. It'll just take and consume everything it can reach. It's also talking about ruleship, mastership and leadership. I think it calls you to "harness" this great power inside you and to learn to work with it, to put borders for it not to overtake you.

Start with mastering yourself, allowing that fire to become your charisma, your ability to be a leader and to pull people after you. You have a great ability here but you need to know how to work with it.

2. Where to find purpose? Earth Dragon

Earth energy is connected to the material world in terms of allowing our inner abilities to be seen by the rest of the world. To use them for our benefit or/and benefit of others. Also it's a passive energy.

This card bring you face to face with your potential. All the treasures(abilities and energies) we have inside of us. This dragon is the guardian of the treasures. If you'll find a way to be friends or allies with the beast, you'll be allowed in and out freely. Take a notice that the dragon can be you.

3. Where to work to find purpose? (this doesn’t necessarily or only mean your career, but an area in life or a mindset to adopt to find purpose) Blank card

I totally forgot there are blank cards. After some thought I kept in in the thread. After some more thought I think it's blank because it represent the world that is everything and nothing. You can find it everywhere and to use any means you have or can find at your disposal. You write your mindset, you create your own tools for that mission that will suit you in the best way.(damn that is deep!)

4. What are you allowing to block your purpose? Raven

Raven brings with him the dark and the hard aspects in person's life. It's a very reflective card for this position. Destructive thoughts, patterns that are affecting us from inside or/and from outside. Means it can be about self made darkness or something brought by the others(and allowed in).

5. Purpose mentor - who or what can help me find purpose?Owl

The beautiful bird of wisdom. Owl can teach one how to turn disadvantage into an advantage. This bird also connected to darkness but it teaches here how to exist and perform in it in the best way. Darkness isn't evil, it's needed like the day light and can teaching you a lot if you'll know to listen to it. It's about developing sensitivity and sensibility which will help you to thrive.

6. Universe’s gift – what helps you to find or live your purpose? Dog
Trust, loyalty and faith. Without those you won't be able to go. It's in you and will be met by you many times through your lifetime. It what helps you. Friends, allies that trust you and you trust them.

Dog is a loyal guardian and even bodyguard when needed. It's selfish, innocent and truly gives his love to those he cares about. Unconditionally.

I hope it resonates ^^

RavenOfSummer

Hi Falcor,

Thanks again for this exchange.

1. What is my purpose? Fire Dragon

Very interesting to see two dragons come up in the first two positions. I do see this kind of fire energy as being a big part of my path right now. In general I tend to have more of a water/air type personality, and I've been tapping into my inner fire more and trying to express that towards my writing projects. Letting that fire come out and shine.

2. Where to find purpose? Earth Dragon

Your interpretation is very right on for me. I have definitely been trying to look inside and be more in touch with my natural gifts. I like what you say about coming "face to face" with inner treasures. I do feel as though I've spent most of my life not acknowledging, and even running away from, my natural gifts and my real purpose, and now I am coming back to my true self.

3. Where to work to find purpose? (this doesn’t necessarily or only mean your career, but an area in life or a mindset to adopt to find purpose) Blank card

Haha, that is funny! I do like that interpretation- it's almost like once you get in touch with your true purpose, you can find it anywhere.

4. What are you allowing to block your purpose? Raven

Yes, this makes sense. I have indeed held onto some of the dark aspects and experiences of my life in a way that is not always healthy, and I do think I allowed these to hold me back for a long time. I am trying to work through some of these things now, and to embrace my shadow and work with it in a healthier way.

5. Purpose mentor - who or what can help me find purpose?Owl

This makes sense as well, and seems for me very related to the previous cards in relation to finding strength in difficult aspects of life or self, and also tapping in to inner wisdom.

6. Universe’s gift – what helps you to find or live your purpose? Dog

I am indeed trying to work on my trust relationship with the universe, and this is a theme that recently emerged in a reading I did for myself as well. Again related to the previous cards, I have found at time it can be paralyzing to live without that trust and faith.

Thank you again for the reading :thumbsup: