Aversion to bloodstone?

janomalee

Yesterday I was shopping for beads and today I was shopping for crystals. Both days I saw some bloodstone. I wanted to get away from it. I made a bracelet a while ago that included bloodstone beads but I only wore it once. I was interested in it because I read it is good for healing and cleansing the body. There are many other crystals I love, such as amethyst, fluorite, tiger eye, peridot and rose quartz. Does anybody have any ideas about my aversion to bloodstone? Could it be I just don't like the way it looks?

Bluemanticore

Janomalee, it could be it's looks, it could be something else. Whatever it is, it's definately no big deal. A person can't love every stone and every stone can't "love" every person. ;) Some stones just work better than others for some people. I get a funny feeling about azurite. I normally love blue stones, but azurite justs rubs me the wrong way. Why, I have no idea, it just does, so I don't bother with it.

DeeLite

I must admit, bloodstone isn't one of my favourite stones, but I think that comes from the fact that mine appears to be disintigrating!! I posted a thread a while back to ask if anyone knew why, but they didn't! It started off with a couple of small "wormholes", but each time I look at it, they appear to have multiplied and also got bigger!!
This does actually give me the creeps!!
My advice is to just not buy one!!!

Love and Light

Debsxxx

deedlit420

Interesting

I also have an aversion..... to iron pyrite (fool's gold) When i was little i thought it was the coolest thing, but now its all, hey i dont like this. Maybe it works like magnets w. their poles.... energy opposition.