Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Live Tarot Readings Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

Game of Thrones Tarot?

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Decks

Citizen

moonbear 
Citizen

What about Arya as Justice? She makes a pretty brutal assassin. Karma and all that.

Love all these suggestions

moonbearxxx
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #31
Resident

Legobird 
Resident
Question Game of Thrones tarot

Does anyone have any info on this deck? Im a big game of thrones fan as well as a tarot fan... its about time they made a tarot deck!!! Now i dont usually impulse buy, but ive put a pre order on this from amazon.....its not out until november.....but it seems there is no more info than the release date if anyone has any thing at all on this deck....i would be most greatful 👍🙄
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #32
Resident

Legobird 
Resident
Question Game of Thrones tarot

I have already posted this in another forum thread....tarot talk i think, but i thougt it would be appropriate here too! I was wondering if anyone had any info on this deck at all...so far all i know is a release date of november 7 .... i cant find any pictures or anything!!! I know you guys probably know as much as me...but its worth a shot right????
Anyone else excited about this deck??? Im a big game of thrones fan too!!! Oh im new here....nice to here your opinions 👍🙄
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #33
Citizen

AJ 
Citizen

I think Griz is working a thread about that
http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=270862
I say think because I've never seen the show

And welcome to AT!
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #34
Citizen

moonbear 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legobird View Post
Does anyone have any info on this deck? Im a big game of thrones fan as well as a tarot fan... its about time they made a tarot deck!!! Now i dont usually impulse buy, but ive put a pre order on this from amazon.....its not out until november.....but it seems there is no more info than the release date if anyone has any thing at all on this deck....i would be most greatful 👍🙄
I'd like to see some images before I pre-order! Very frustrating, even just one or two would do so I could see the art work and style.

It's up for sale in various places on the Internet but not one single seller has any pictures

moonbearxxx
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #35
Resident

Spirit_Voyager 
Resident
First Images

The deck is available for pre-order on amazon, and it now has an image that shows three of the cards (not confirmed but likely)
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #36
Citizen

staticfuzz 
Citizen

I'd really like to see more art too. I really don't like Game of Thrones at all. I've tried to watch it twice but it's simultaneously boring and confusing because there's too much going on. However I really like the art on the Amazon pre-order page. If the images are fairly easy to read despite a lack of knowledge with the show, I'd like to get it. If it's too heavily steeped in Game of Thrones I'll probably pass. Then again, I might like the books better--haven't tried those yet.
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #37
Resident

Morsoth 
Resident

I pre-ordered it (I'm a big fan of the book series and the TV Show) and I'll post some pictures (or a video) of the deck when I'll receive it from Amazon.

I love the art style (based on the box cover) but I'm not sure to like the Sun card. The artist used the same astrolabe as the one seen during the opening credits, which acts as a fake sun for the world map, but I would have preferred a real Sun for the card itself. Anyway, I'm going to see for myself when the deck is released.
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #38
Resident

Scarlet Air 
Resident

Of all the decks based on pop culture this is the one I'd want to buy the most. So it's guaranteed I'd never like a GOT deck because unless I designed it personally it just wouldn't be right.

I'm almost tempted to put together a deck from all the ASOIAF artwork around and pay for a single printing just for my own personal use. If nothing else the exercise of deciding on the perfect representations for each card would be a good learning experience.
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #39

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

The Aeclectic Tarot Forum closed permanently on July 14th, 2017. The public threads remain online as a read-only archive and resource. More information on our decision can be found here. Thank you for being a part of our active community over the past seventeen years.

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.