St. Patrick's Day Tarot Spread

elena_jaymz

Hi everyone, yesterday I tried out this nice spread you can find here http://angelorum.co/topics/divination/the-st-patricks-day-tarot-spread/ and I'd like to hear your insights about my reading. As usual I used my Tarot of Pagan Cats.

1.Where I’m lacking in faith: The Magician
As you see in the link above, this first card must be the first Major Arcana you get. That affects the following cards as well. My opinion is that unfortunately I don't feel like everything is up to me, I mean I feel like I can't get what I want or rather probably I don't really know what I want.

2.What needs more hope/optimism? Ace of Swords
I think this card is about my way of thinking, I overthink too much indeed and have often negative thoughts, that's my main block. There's a link with The Magician anyway, probably these cards together are urging me to "discipline" my mind, that is to say I have to be optimist, so get rid of negativity.

3.How to improve my love life? 4 of Cups
Yes, I feel like the guy (cat in my deck) depicted in the card: bored and apathetic. It seems as if love can't work out for me, I feel like I won't never find a really suitable man. Probably first I need to understand what kind of man and relationship I truly want and then act upon it.

4.How can I make my own luck? 9 of Pentacles
Probably I need to feel ok in my skin first, to find self-confidence as well as to appreciate the beauty that surrounds me. I also need to develop self-esteem.

Any other ideas? Thank you so much.