Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

From G6: YANKEE SWAP TRADING GAME - Notification Sign Up

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun

Citizen

spinnachie 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by G6 View Post
yeah last time I shipped to the wonderful land of OZ and it cost me about 60 bucks...and that was the cheapest option...my side trade was in the same province as me so that was super cheap...
its not that I mind spending the money mind you, its just that I don't have the money to spend at the moment

I am on the book depository website...I don't understand how this works though :/
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #71
Citizen X

G6 
Citizen X

Quote:
Originally Posted by spinnachie View Post
yeah last time I shipped to the wonderful land of OZ and it cost me about 60 bucks...and that was the cheapest option...my side trade was in the same province as me so that was super cheap...
its not that I mind spending the money mind you, its just that I don't have the money to spend at the moment

I am on the book depository website...I don't understand how this works though :/
Hey Spinnachie! I didn't realize anyone spent that much to ship a single deck?! There are levels of shipping here in the US and the cheapest way to send international is USPS 1st Class International. The idea of using Book Depository is that if you happen to get an international partner and the swap is cost prohibitive because of shipping you would just purchase a deck from Book Depository and have it sent to your international trade partner because Book Depository is FREE shipping on every purchase.

https://www.bookdepository.com
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #72
Citizen

spinnachie 
Citizen

Quote:
Hey Spinnachie! I didn't realize anyone spent that much to ship a single deck?! There are levels of shipping here in the US and the cheapest way to send international is USPS 1st Class International. The idea of using Book Depository is that if you happen to get an international partner and the swap is cost prohibitive because of shipping you would just purchase a deck from Book Depository and have it sent to your international trade partner because Book Depository is FREE shipping on every purchase.

ahh ok that's not a bad idea actually...but then youd still have the deck lol
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #73
Citizen

spinnachie 
Citizen

Quote:

I like this site though...now im browsing for more decks...THANKS!!!!
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #74
Citizen X

G6 
Citizen X

Quote:
ahh ok that's not a bad idea actually...but then youd still have the deck lol
It's true you don't get rid of a deck if that is your goal, but more people can play and it makes it less of an investment in some instances if you happen to get an international trade partner far away.
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #75
Citizen

spinnachie 
Citizen

Quote:
It's true you don't get rid of a deck if that is your goal, but more people can play and it makes it less of an investment if you happen to get an international trade partner far away.
let me ponder for a bit...it starts july 4th?
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #76
Citizen X

G6 
Citizen X

Quote:
let me ponder for a bit...it starts july 4th?
Nope, it starts today! 😊 You have to post a deck list by tomorrow morning. It's mostly US folks on the list so far. Play with us!!!!
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #77
Citizen

spinnachie 
Citizen

Quote:
Nope, it starts today! 😊 You have to post a deck list by tomorrow morning. It's mostly US folks on the list so far. Play with us!!!!
ok let me see what I can do when I get home...no promises but im ALMOST convinced lol
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #78
Citizen X

G6 
Citizen X

Quote:
ok let me see what I can do when I get home...no promises but im ALMOST convinced lol
COOL!!! 😎😊👍🏻😎😊
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #79
Citizen X

G6 
Citizen X

GAME STARTS SOON!!!! 😊

Hiya Folks!

Last call! 😊 Post your decks this morning in the official thread if you would like to play! 😎

G6

http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=276453
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #80

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

The Aeclectic Tarot Forum closed permanently on July 14th, 2017. The public threads remain online as a read-only archive and resource. More information on our decision can be found here. Thank you for being a part of our active community over the past seventeen years.

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.