King pentacles, tower, queen of pentacles

Roan Blue

Ended up being a 7 card no positionals. I used the goddess deck, king of pentacles, tower, queen of pentacles combination has me perplexed. It seems to me the couple is a great match but am not sure if the oppression (aka tower) is a positive or negative at this juncture as was a short term affair that took both by surprise. They have stopped communicating and are staying away from each other because it's the "socially responsible" thing to do. At first I worried at the shock but when I relaxed I thought maybe it was a nice surprise coming? Or not a nice surprise, the tower never tells until it tells....The kp is facing the qp and they seem quite relaxed even though the tower is there? I wonder too if it's that by being apart they are both feeling totally oppressed by living without each other? The rest of the cards were positive. I would love to hear your thoughts. Thank you.

IndigoWaves

She may have been seeing him as much more stable and invested (KP) in her/this relationship than he actually is -- a discrepancy harshly pointed out by the separation (Tower), with aftershocks of realization that keep disrupting her life and sense of security... But rather than let it change her mind, she may opt to stay hopeful by holding on to original views, goals, and pleasant physical memories (QP).

Roan Blue

She may have been seeing him as much more stable and invested (KP) in her/this relationship than he actually is -- a discrepancy harshly pointed out by the separation (Tower), with aftershocks of realization that keep disrupting her life and sense of security... But rather than let it change her mind, she may opt to stay hopeful by holding on to original views, goals, and pleasant physical memories (QP).

Interesting..... That makes sense. I don't believe there is hope there anymore, just the pleasant memories and there is comfort in that.

Thank you