Which deck do you think is the most beautiful?

Falcor

I can't choose. I really can't. There isn't just one type of beauty for me, it depends on my mood and the period. There are many beautiful decks for me and I think each is the most beautiful in his own way.

katey

Liminal Tarot is a standout for me.

Le Fanu

Of original tarot art - and that's what counts for me here - using other artwork is fine and I love it but it's a different category for me - but of original tarot art I'd say Elisabette Trevisan's Crystal tarot (a classic and still beautiful to me after all these years). Also the Pagan Otherworlds. A breathtaking deck.

Barleywine

Many of the decks mentioned are amongst my favourites. I don't think I could choose a single deck, but I would include the China Tarot:

http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/cards/china/

Patrick

Patrick, that is indeed a beautiful deck. Do many of the cards creep over into "Haindl" territory like that Ace of Pentacles? I'm not a fan of "atmospheric" crossing the line into "vague."

empress's dress

the visconti-sforza, the minchiate and the chosson for me.

Miss Divine

My 3 fave Baba decks. But if I really must choose one, I think the Bohemian Gothic.

Patrick Booker

Patrick, that is indeed a beautiful deck. Do many of the cards creep over into "Haindl" territory like that Ace of Pentacles? I'm not a fan of "atmospheric" crossing the line into "vague."

Many of the China Tarot Majors lack obvious symbolism, so maybe 'vague' at times. The numbered Minors are really just nicely designed pip cards. The way in which the emblems are suspended in front of an atmospheric background does remind me slightly of some of Haindl's Minors, although Haindl has much more variety, and for me are fully illustrated.

Patrick

Beanfeasa

I would say the Visconti di Modrone, 2nd pagan Otherworlds