Daily romance reading - 11th May 2017

Awkward.turtle91

- Llwellyn deck is being used

My Question asked is - "May I have a daily romance reading."

4b97ae48b0d1ccca21bf01add4af8eeb.jpg

Image included above ..

Jumpers - I take these out and use them as additional information)

Knight of wands & Two of cups

Main Spread

Past - Temperance 14
Present - 11 Justice
Future - Three of cups

My take on the spread

- I feel that the temperance in the past is suggesting that I've been able to move on and leave the past in the past, I feel it's suggesting that. I feel this is suggesting that I've been able to grow and not chose to be in toxic relationship or around toxic people any more. I feel this is suggesting that I've become more at peace with myself, and I've become wise in the sense that I've looked outside my "usual type when it comes to men." In the present i feel this is suggesting that I'm not in control of what ever happens next; I feel that justice is suggesting it's up To karma on what type of relationship I receive. Or maybe the next relationship I'll have will be one of a karmic connection, I also feel that maybe someone may come along with an opportunity for me or have something to give me such as a number etc .. I feel what ever it is I'll end up having to face a decision about a romantic relationship eventually at some point. Three or cups I feel could be suggesting that maybe I'll have to choose between two people in my life? Or that their will be a relationship coming my way that will bring great joy and happiness.

Additional information

Knight of wands & Two of cups -

I feel maybe backing up my theory on Justice about potentially receiving a message on matters related to romance, I feel that this could be done very quickly.

Any thoughts? Xx

Awkward.turtle91

Added my interpretation :), sorry about the confusion.

EmceeDirector

- Llwellyn deck is being used

My Question asked is - "May I have a daily romance reading."

4b97ae48b0d1ccca21bf01add4af8eeb.jpg

Image included above ..

Jumpers - I take these out and use them as additional information)

Knight of wands & Two of cups

Main Spread

Past - Temperance 14
Present - 11 Justice
Future - Three of cups

My take on the spread

- I feel that the temperance in the past is suggesting that I've been able to move on and leave the past in the past, I feel it's suggesting that. I feel this is suggesting that I've been able to grow and not chose to be in toxic relationship or around toxic people any more. I feel this is suggesting that I've become more at peace with myself, and I've become wise in the sense that I've looked outside my "usual type when it comes to men." In the present i feel this is suggesting that I'm not in control of what ever happens next; I feel that justice is suggesting it's up To karma on what type of relationship I receive. Or maybe the next relationship I'll have will be one of a karmic connection, I also feel that maybe someone may come along with an opportunity for me or have something to give me such as a number etc .. I feel what ever it is I'll end up having to face a decision about a romantic relationship eventually at some point. Three or cups I feel could be suggesting that maybe I'll have to choose between two people in my life? Or that their will be a relationship coming my way that will bring great joy and happiness.

Additional information

Knight of wands & Two of cups -

I feel maybe backing up my theory on Justice about potentially receiving a message on matters related to romance, I feel that this could be done very quickly.

Any thoughts? Xx

It's great to see the full spread. So I will give my thoughts:
Past: Temperance - About the ability to find balance not only physically in your life, but also mentally, emotionally & spiritually. Temperance is about trying to create a new form out of two opposite or opposing forces. (How can you better describe a relationship with another person!) Overall, you have succeeded in doing that. You are now looking for a different kind of partner and trying to put the toxic people out of your life. (I'm right there with you!)
Present: Justice - never thought of karma when this comes up. But for me it says not only wanting the right and just thing for you, but it also hints at the fact that after a sordid past with toxic people, JUSTICE would be us finding what will be best for us!
Future: 3 of Cups - Yes! Days of celebration and stability are on the way.
Jumpers: (I call them clarification cards): Apply what I said in your other thread.
Knight of Wands: Is you and your creative energy looking for what you want.
2 of Cups: Represents the healthy love you are looking for
Combined: You are resisting this love on some level; probably due to fear and insecurity that is bred from past relationship. (I've been there and I understand!)

Awkward.turtle91

It's great to see the full spread. So I will give my thoughts:

Past: Temperance - About the ability to find balance not only physically in your life, but also mentally, emotionally & spiritually. Temperance is about trying to create a new form out of two opposite or opposing forces. (How can you better describe a relationship with another person!) Overall, you have succeeded in doing that. You are now looking for a different kind of partner and trying to put the toxic people out of your life. (I'm right there with you!)

Why Thankyou, I'm glad that I've made some sort of sense out of the temperance I always struggle with her, but perhaps as I'm getting wiser I'm able to see it. I'm happy to see I'm finally leaving the past in the past, and my tarot are confirming this.

Present: Justice - never thought of karma when this comes up. But for me it says not only wanting the right and just thing for you, but it also hints at the fact that after a sordid past with toxic people, JUSTICE would be us finding what will be best for us!

I think of it as karma due to the scales on the picture. So this is more of a hurrah card you've finally got their!

Future: 3 of Cups - Yes! Days of celebration and stability are on the way.

I can but hope days of celebration are on their way to me! It's been a long time!

Jumpers: (I call them clarification cards): Apply what I said in your other thread.

Knight of Wands: Is you and your creative energy looking for what you want.

2 of Cups: Represents the healthy love you are looking for

Combined: You are resisting this love on some level; probably due to fear and insecurity that is bred from past relationship. (I've been there and I understand!)

Well I'm trying to look for what I want but as you've possibly been able to see, I don't think I'd believe someone would like me if they came and said it to my face, I'm glad it's becoming more of a healthy love rather then a continuous toxic one.

I wouldn't say I'm resisting but I'm hesitant, as you say due to insecurities. I probably wouldn't believe it's happened or would be happening if it smacked me in the face.

X

EmceeDirector

Why Thankyou, I'm glad that I've made some sort of sense out of the temperance I always struggle with her, but perhaps as I'm getting wiser I'm able to see it. I'm happy to see I'm finally leaving the past in the past, and my tarot are confirming this.

I think of it as karma due to the scales on the picture. So this is more of a hurrah card you've finally got their!

I can but hope days of celebration are on their way to me! It's been a long time!

Well I'm trying to look for what I want but as you've possibly been able to see, I don't think I'd believe someone would like me if they came and said it to my face, I'm glad it's becoming more of a healthy love rather then a continuous toxic one.

I wouldn't say I'm resisting but I'm hesitant, as you say due to insecurities. I probably wouldn't believe it's happened or would be happening if it smacked me in the face.

X

Just one more thought and it isn't a reprimand. The thoughts and belief we put out to the universe tends to come back to us. So rather than moving forward believing that the good won't happen, start thinking of the fact that good things WILL happen because you WANT the good things; and ONLY the good things! You are going to be just fine!

AzulParadiso

Attempting, or reconciling with someone - being their friend again. Was this supposed to happen on the same day? Please provide feedback :) - thanks in advance.

Awkward.turtle91

Attempting, or reconciling with someone - being their friend again. Was this supposed to happen on the same day? Please provide feedback :) - thanks in advance.

I'm not sure ; it was just a generic romance reading a daily one that that my guides wanted me to know.

I'm not sure about how a reconciliation with a friend might come in to play here, could you provide some more information.

(Not saying you're wrong), I'm just curious to see how you perceive it. Xx