Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum

The Inconvenient Truths Personal Encounter Spread

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Spreads

Elder Jabberwock

Barleywine 
The Inconvenient Truths Personal Encounter Spread

Since so many of the questions asked in this forum are about the likelihood of experiencing a personal encounter of some kind (usually but not always romantic), I thought I would create a simple spread for comparative examination of the "stake" of two people (it could even be a person and an institution) in any encounter that might bring them together, randomly or otherwise. I titled it "Inconvenient Truths" because not all relationships are meant to be, and personal agendas may be too divergent to make a go of it. Think of it as a kind of cost/benefit analysis.

I decided to do something I seldom do and formally include a base card in the spread to show unknown factors that may be at work beneath the surface. The quint card as a "big picture" roll-up is something I often include in my spreads.
Attached Images
File Type: pdf The Inconvenient Truths Personal Encounter Spread.pdf (38.6 KB, 245 views)
Top   #1

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2019 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.