Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

One yes/no question horary chart reading available.

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Beyond Tarot > Astrology

Citizen

Sharla 
Citizen

I felt your hug Noni lol

Yes great to read positive things for once, and this charts really great in regards to you getting great support and passing...when i was reading the chart i felt like these two females had you seated on a pillow and were carrying you, very supportive and caring and its there support that will get you through.

To do with Saturn at the end of August it's not a bad thing .....infact just liked back at the chart now and disregard that bit as saturn is already retrograding towards this point now.

Yes very happy for you Noni make sure you get your head down and get this degree completed now.
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #21
Citizen

Noni 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharla View Post
I felt your hug Noni lol

Yes great to read positive things for once, and this charts really great in regards to you getting great support and passing...when i was reading the chart i felt like these two females had you seated on a pillow and were carrying you, very supportive and caring and its there support that will get you through.

To do with Saturn at the end of August it's not a bad thing .....infact just liked back at the chart now and disregard that bit as saturn is already retrograding towards this point now.

Yes very happy for you Noni make sure you get your head down and get this degree completed now.
Thanks a bunch Sharla 🌹🌺 🌼
Leaving the degree was the biggest heartbreak of my life I had physical pain for weeks in my heart area, it broke me down quite a bit BUT I've been through a LOT to get this degree so I BETTER get it, I'll now have to work harder as I'll have to re-do some things but that's OK if it gets me the degree, it can change my life.

Appreciate your time and effort on this SO MUCH Sharla.
God bless you with your heart's desire

Best wishes
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #22

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.