Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews - Tarot Forum - Free Tarot Readings - Tarot Card Meanings - Tarot Spreads

One Card, One Sentence Game # 140


> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun




 
Pargatho  Pargatho is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 26 May 2017
Location: California, USA
Posts: 315
Pargatho 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SabrinaSpellman View Post
Moon
Nothing is set and stone. Maybe you both will reveal your emotions to each other.

How will there relationship progress in June?
VIII of Wands

Rapid movement in a positive direction.

Q. What does AG think of me?
Top   #151
SabrinaSpellman's Avatar
SabrinaSpellman  SabrinaSpellman is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 28 Apr 2013
Location: NYC
Posts: 4,283
SabrinaSpellman 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pargatho View Post
VIII of Wands

Rapid movement in a positive direction.

Q. What does AG think of me?
10 of coins
He thinks you're a solid person for him. Someone that they can lean on

Will he still think of me?
Top   #152
Pargatho  Pargatho is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 26 May 2017
Location: California, USA
Posts: 315
Pargatho 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SabrinaSpellman View Post
10 of coins
He thinks you're a solid person for him. Someone that they can lean on

Will he still think of me?
Queen of Wands

Yes, in a nostalgic way and with some trepidation at times (like a cat).

Q. Give me a card to guide me on tomorrow's journey.
Top   #153
SabrinaSpellman's Avatar
SabrinaSpellman  SabrinaSpellman is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 28 Apr 2013
Location: NYC
Posts: 4,283
SabrinaSpellman 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pargatho View Post
Queen of Wands

Yes, in a nostalgic way and with some trepidation at times (like a cat).

Q. Give me a card to guide me on tomorrow's journey.
4 of pents
Don't be too rigid and try to go with the flow, things may not be as you'd expect

Why did he lead me on like that if he was just going to withdraw
Top   #154
PentQueen's Avatar
PentQueen  PentQueen is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 09 Dec 2007
Location: Somewhere Out There
Posts: 6,167
PentQueen 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SabrinaSpellman View Post
4 of pents
Don't be too rigid and try to go with the flow, things may not be as you'd expect

Why did he lead me on like that if he was just going to withdraw
Page of Cups

He's very immature and doesn't realize the consequences of his actions...

Q - why didn't K take more ownership over the situation?
Top   #155
Persimmon  Persimmon is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 03 Oct 2016
Location: Somewhere in the ether
Posts: 1,826
Persimmon 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PentQueen View Post
Page of Cups

He's very immature and doesn't realize the consequences of his actions...

Q - why didn't K take more ownership over the situation?
strength

they felt like it went out of their hands and they wanted to distance themselves from the result

what will M want from me?
Top   #156
PentQueen's Avatar
PentQueen  PentQueen is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 09 Dec 2007
Location: Somewhere Out There
Posts: 6,167
PentQueen 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Persimmon View Post
strength

they felt like it went out of their hands and they wanted to distance themselves from the result

what will M want from me?
7 of Swords

I don't know that M will want anything from you, but I feel they will bring you some kind of gift to impress you.

Q - Why did H make this nonsensical decision?
Top   #157
Pargatho  Pargatho is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 26 May 2017
Location: California, USA
Posts: 315
Pargatho 

Q. Why did H make this nonsensical decision?

The Hanged Man

H had no choice. Try looking at it from his/her perspective.

Q. Tell me something I don't know about ISH.
Top   #158
PentQueen's Avatar
PentQueen  PentQueen is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 09 Dec 2007
Location: Somewhere Out There
Posts: 6,167
PentQueen 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pargatho View Post
Q. Why did H make this nonsensical decision?

The Hanged Man

H had no choice. Try looking at it from his/her perspective.

Q. Tell me something I don't know about ISH.
Knight of Cups

This person is in love at the moment and unable to focus their attentions anywhere else.

Q - why did they have no choice?
Top   #159
Pargatho  Pargatho is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 26 May 2017
Location: California, USA
Posts: 315
Pargatho 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PentQueen View Post
Knight of Cups

This person is in love at the moment and unable to focus their attentions anywhere else.

Q - why did they have no choice?
II of Pentacles

It was the only financial / monetary /physical wealth option they had at the time.

Q. Tell me something about me and BSL.
Top   #160

 

More interesting threads on the Aeclectic Tarot Forum...





 


Elsewhere on Aeclectic Tarot
· Tarot Cards & Reviews
· Free Tarot Readings
· What's New
· Tarot Card Meanings

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2021 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.